d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Olympics
Prev1111213141520Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 29 2024 09:16pm
Quote (Mondain @ 29 Jul 2024 22:14)
Maybe they were paying homage to Arjuna and Krishna.

There were several Hijra in the background.

(i'm joking)

"This guy gets it"

:P
Gold: 8,900.00
Jul 29 2024 09:19pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jul 29 2024 10:04pm)
I'm not responding to that you don't know who Krishna is but I'll leave you with something to think about since you don't know anything.

Krishna is often PRAISED/Idealized by cross dressers and gender neutral peoples(queers) because Krishna is God in the form of a young BOY

Let me know when you start to piece together what's really displayed in this "image".

Ahh yes now I see it... How could ive been so blind

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

This post was edited by Metalwise4u on Jul 29 2024 09:20pm
Jul 29 2024 09:29pm
Quote (Metalwise4u @ 29 Jul 2024 22:19)
Ahh yes now I see it... How could ive been so blind

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

https://i.imgur.com/lUlp4dp.jpeg

Just do a little reading into why LGBTQ+ people identify with "Krishna" and you'll have more answers.

Wasn't trying to belittle you for not knowing Krishna. I'm giving you reasons why Krishna's symbolism is used by queers.
Gold: 80,771.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 29 2024 09:47pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jul 29 2024 08:07pm)
Well said bud!

Just don't ask ^Metalwise4u he's not too big into symbolism when it doesn't pertain to whats already in his minds eye(if it's not it simply cannot exist according to him)

I never know if youre the cool guy i can play hc with while your wifes away or the guy who ignores me when amen Ra gets off'd by a crown of thorned hulks on the glitched frigid mountain tops used to duplicate item codes for lord shenk himself.

help me out a little for leaking you the esoteric secrets of the universe;
So just remember, when your backs up against the dragon's spiritual wall, to dodge the tiger uppercut & sonic booms because their chariot lurks behind the ever thinning veil:

Only the strongest Olympic athletes gonna' survive the new age gladiator arena called life.
they too busy lost in the game to see whats going on in the background.

the natives are always 1 step ahead i think.

Gold: 8,900.00
Jul 29 2024 09:57pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jul 29 2024 10:29pm)
Just do a little reading into why LGBTQ+ people identify with "Krishna" and you'll have more answers.

Wasn't trying to belittle you for not knowing Krishna. I'm giving you reasons why Krishna's symbolism is used by queers.

If it is then it is. Greek gods come in all shapes and sizes including colors. That's all that I saw when I watched the opening. Didn't see any resemblance to the "Last Supper" either. Think more people see it being an issue with Trans people and Christianity more then anything.

But like you said its an issue with "Krishna" also

This post was edited by Metalwise4u on Jul 29 2024 10:15pm
Jul 29 2024 10:16pm
Quote (Metalwise4u @ 29 Jul 2024 22:57)
If it is then it is. Greek gods come in all shapes and sizes including colors. That's all that I saw when I watched the opening. Didn't see any resemblance to the "Last Supper" either. Think more people see it being an issue with Trans people and Christianity more then anything.

&&& there is nothing wrong with that.

I enjoy contemporary art too.

Do I think the people in that ceremony were trying to "offend people". Not really. Were the organizers? Up to debate.

The reason I brought up Krishna is to show you that not everyone sees the same thing even when their looking at the exact same image.

edit: Because it's the Olympics they tried to get all "religions" essentially in one image(without Mohamad for security reasons).

Christians get offended much easier than Hindus when it comes to "imagery".

Being a cross dresser or a man who acts as a woman or a woman who acts as a man has never been uncommon in India.

For thousands of years they've done the whole LGBTQ+ "movement" without all the "look at me".

That's because its been a part of Hindu culture for thousands of years prior to the "Last Supper".

Would I as a man have rather seen a beautiful woman as Krishna and not a potbelly middle aged man. Yes. That's art though.

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Jul 29 2024 10:25pm
Gold: 26,785.19
Jul 29 2024 11:03pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jul 29 2024 11:16pm)
&&& there is nothing wrong with that.

I enjoy contemporary art too.

Do I think the people in that ceremony were trying to "offend people". Not really. Were the organizers? Up to debate.

The reason I brought up Krishna is to show you that not everyone sees the same thing even when their looking at the exact same image.

edit: Because it's the Olympics they tried to get all "religions" essentially in one image(without Mohamad for security reasons).

Christians get offended much easier than Hindus when it comes to "imagery".

Being a cross dresser or a man who acts as a woman or a woman who acts as a man has never been uncommon in India.

For thousands of years they've done the whole LGBTQ+ "movement" without all the "look at me".

That's because its been a part of Hindu culture for thousands of years prior to the "Last Supper".

Would I as a man have rather seen a beautiful woman as Krishna and not a potbelly middle aged man. Yes. That's art though.

If an Indian saw a bearded man in a dress they would rape them, then when confronted about the rape they would come up with some excuse blaming lower people in the caste system.
Gold: 80,771.69
Jul 29 2024 11:23pm

Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 30 2024 01:25am
If you put a bunch of people doing hand poses on a single side of a long white table with a central figure in the middle wreathed in a halo, you're aping the last supper. Full stop. If you cite a 17th century work homaging the 16th century last supper, it just makes you both ignorant and blasphemous. Whatever other symbolism or other imagery you do afterwards doesn't negate the prior display somehow
Gold: 100,701.50
Jul 30 2024 02:01am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 30 2024 09:25am)
If you put a bunch of people doing hand poses on a single side of a long white table with a central figure in the middle wreathed in a halo, you're aping the last supper. Full stop. If you cite a 17th century work homaging the 16th century last supper, it just makes you both ignorant and blasphemous. Whatever other symbolism or other imagery you do afterwards doesn't negate the prior display somehow

Then you add a guy dangling one of his nuts in front of the camera to rub it in.

No worries they got to defend this shit
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1111213141520Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll