d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Biden Is Gotten Rid Of
Prev111121314Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 22 2024 02:36pm
Covid brain fog may have hit hard. Hope not, but it'd be a big deal if that is a factor.
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 22 2024 02:51pm
I guess Biden's address to the nation which is scheduled for this week will be used to announce his immediate resignation. Kamala becomes the first female president in history and her incumbency status nips any potential challenges for the nomination in the bud. The party will have absolutely no other choice than to fall in line behind her.

Maybe she will also hold the meeting with Netanyahu and issue some harsh words and ostentatiously push back on his demands, marking an attempt to pivot on the Gaza issue which is killing the Democrats with significant shares of their base.
Gold: 22,169.69
Jul 22 2024 02:54pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 22 2024 03:35pm)
Real life insurrection? A few days ago Biden was defiant and adamant on continuing to run. He had all the delegates, he is the incumbent. Instead democrats and their MSM mouthpieces have rebelled against their leader, even though mere months ago they were telling that this is the most qualified person to lead the nation.

There is 100% something 'going on', even if its mundane or just bad management / stupidity.
Its only a week since the last time Joe Biden swore he would run another 4 years. Nobody has seen him in 5 days. He canceled meetings with world leaders. Dropped out without giving a speech, and now Kamala is flying out to his state to meet with his campaign team to lay claim to them- and they never heard from Joe Biden either. The closest circle like the chief of staff who is in charge of informing everyone else, himself got blindsided by this yesterday. The fringe of republicans with Boebert are already calling it out publicly, she's demanded 3 times today to see proof of life of Biden.

The wildest claims are that its a silent coup or Joe Biden is incapacitated and they don't want to invoke the 25th or that he's already dead. I think the more likely scenario is that he's just in such shit shape he can't make public appearances.
If he was actually completely invalid than there's no way they'd get away with a coverup like this and it would be pointless political suicide to try it. Yet if Biden was just fully recovered from Covid and working as usual as his doctor claims, he would be meeting with Netanyahu, meeting with his campaign staff, giving a speech from the oval office, etc etc. It has to be something inbetween. Maybe Joe got that streak of old-man-dementia-emotional and is cracking up and his handlers are trying to keep him out of the public eye until he can regain composure. Or maybe he just said fuck it, he got pissed and decided to just camp out at his home as a lame duck

The odds of a 25th amendment scenario (or resignation) have skyrocketed though. Even if he's alive and healthy, he is not doing his job as president right now, and there's no sign he's about to resume his duties.

I mean I have personally made wellness checks on people I've known for less worrying signs than what Joe Biden is doing right now. If you drop off the face of the earth and don't show up to work and miss appointments after being sick, you could be anywhere from deep in a WoW raid to having your corpse nibbled on by your starving cat, to going full chris benoit. I can only imagine what the Biden staffers are thinking when Kamala shows up and takes over their shop and they are told as little as we are right now

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jul 22 2024 02:58pm
Gold: 12,604.00
Jul 22 2024 03:04pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 22 2024 04:54pm)
There is 100% something 'going on', even if its mundane or just bad management / stupidity.
Its only a week since the last time Joe Biden swore he would run another 4 years. Nobody has seen him in 5 days. He canceled meetings with world leaders. Dropped out without giving a speech, and now Kamala is flying out to his state to meet with his campaign team to lay claim to them- and they never heard from Joe Biden either. The closest circle like the chief of staff who is in charge of informing everyone else, himself got blindsided by this yesterday. The fringe of republicans with Boebert are already calling it out publicly, she's demanded 3 times today to see proof of life of Biden.

The wildest claims are that its a silent coup or Joe Biden is incapacitated and they don't want to invoke the 25th or that he's already dead. I think the more likely scenario is that he's just in such shit shape he can't make public appearances.
If he was actually completely invalid than there's no way they'd get away with a coverup like this and it would be pointless political suicide to try it. Yet if Biden was just fully recovered from Covid and working as usual as his doctor claims, he would be meeting with Netanyahu, meeting with his campaign staff, giving a speech from the oval office, etc etc. It has to be something inbetween. Maybe Joe got that streak of old-man-dementia-emotional and is cracking up and his handlers are trying to keep him out of the public eye until he can regain composure. Or maybe he just said fuck it, he got pissed and decided to just camp out at his home as a lame duck

The odds of a 25th amendment scenario (or resignation) have skyrocketed though. Even if he's alive and healthy, he is not doing his job as president right now, and there's no sign he's about to resume his duties.

I mean I have personally made wellness checks on people I've known for less worrying signs than what Joe Biden is doing right now. If you drop off the face of the earth and don't show up to work and miss appointments after being sick, you could be anywhere from deep in a WoW raid to having your corpse nibbled on by your starving cat, to going full chris benoit. I can only imagine what the Biden staffers are thinking when Kamala shows up and takes over their shop and they are told as little as we are right now

My guess is 1. he is in pretty bad shape either because of his dementia and/or mix with covid that they are holding off on him appearing or 2. He is actively being pushed out and strong armed into not running again, and this stalling is to get him to go along.

If it's 2, that's pretty fucked up. Going to be crazy if Harris takes office and finishes out his term because for whatever reason Joe is incapacitated.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Jul 22 2024 03:04pm
Jul 22 2024 03:49pm
Bibi & Sara Netanyahu disembarked their plane a few minutes ago, no meeting with Biden or Harris on the table even though it was scheduled
The reports are that Harris will refuse to preside as VP over the Netanyahu speech to congress tomorrow, senator Cardin will instead. Netanyahu got stood up on his meetings today, and will instead just speak to congress and then Trump
Jul 22 2024 08:20pm
Well we got a single phone call with Joe Biden, can't really ask him to blink twice if he's under duress
The guy spent over 50 years in public service and his career just ended with an abrupt tweet, and that's all we get
Gold: 2,009.99
Jul 22 2024 08:31pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 22 2024 09:20pm)
Well we got a single phone call with Joe Biden, can't really ask him to blink twice if he's under duress
The guy spent over 50 years in public service and his career just ended with an abrupt tweet, and that's all we get

“Thank you for the record-uh, phone call Joe!”
Gold: 500.00
Jul 22 2024 08:33pm
Gold: 31.93
Jul 22 2024 08:35pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Jul 23 2024 12:33pm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HptEahTZ-es

I watch every LBG vid as they come out, make him president.
Gold: 2.70
Jul 22 2024 08:39pm
something monumental as this; thanks for the fucking tweet
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev111121314Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll