d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia Destroyed Usa Aircraft??
Prev1111213141520Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,164.69
Mar 16 2023 04:35am
Quote (Ironfister @ Mar 16 2023 05:20am)
International waters anyone can fly. Romania and Turkey also live in the Black Sea, Black Sea is not some internal Russia sea.
In fact NATO MUST observe Russian actions, because Russians could potentially attack NATO. Seen the Russian tv? People talk about nuking UK and so on.
Of course this is 99% just a fantasy of Russian agents, hovewer if there is even only 1% risk it still means we need to monitor Russian actions closely, so that we are warned ahead when Russia starts preparing attack.

Its a war zone, with a war occurring. Does the same apply to Russian vessels and Russian air force? If "anyone" can be international waters or international airspace, then any attack on the Russian black sea fleet is a violation of international law, amirite? Or is it a fact that military equipment of belligerents in a conflict are fair targets for each other.

The US is flying drones around the Russian fleet to spy on it and then give those coordinates to missile batteries in Ukraine which ostensibly are Ukrainian troops but more likely have some unofficial US troops on the ground, be they mercenaries or little green men. Not too many degrees remaining to separate that from direct combat.
Gold: 3,971.00
Mar 16 2023 05:02am
Quote (Goomshill @ 16 Mar 2023 11:35)
Its a war zone, with a war occurring. Does the same apply to Russian vessels and Russian air force? If "anyone" can be international waters or international airspace, then any attack on the Russian black sea fleet is a violation of international law, amirite? Or is it a fact that military equipment of belligerents in a conflict are fair targets for each other.

The US is flying drones around the Russian fleet to spy on it and then give those coordinates to missile batteries in Ukraine which ostensibly are Ukrainian troops but more likely have some unofficial US troops on the ground, be they mercenaries or little green men. Not too many degrees remaining to separate that from direct combat.

USEUCOM released footage, they were flying literally offshore Crimea.

Reckless.

Gold: 751.50
Mar 16 2023 05:04am
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 16 2023 11:35am)

in any other scenario, that does not entail two nuclear powers, this would be considered an act of war

the war hungry german media clowns literally printed "does russia risk escalation?" headlines yesterday
Gold: 45,309.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 16 2023 05:30am
With brevity. While Ukrainian media is stating that Russia is trying to bring the US into the conflict (an absurd suggestion) the simple fact is Russian armed forces are not on the border of the United States. Instead, US armed forces are on the border of Russia, and are providing intelligence to Ukraine, to kill Russians. With the rhetoric "putin has to go", "putin is a killer" and Russians are "Orcs", with precious little diplomatic talks and no suggestion of sitting down to talk (lets call a spade a spade: the US refuses to talk to Russia, not the other way around), doubling down that Ukraine will join Nato, and that the US will continue to carry out this activity for Ukraine, the most logical outcome here is escalation and a direct confrontation between the US and Russia.

As i mentioned in the Russia Topic, Russia does not have the conventional, or technological capabilities to match the US. They see this war as an existential threat. Now they can conscript more men, but that will take time, but that to my mind, is the obvious thing that will happen in 2023. I am purposely not using the N word as its a bad word, but I hope I am clear when I say the West was willing to use "everything "during the cold war. If we thought that way, and we proclaim Russia to be out of their minds, then it would be foolish not to think that they wont protect themselves with everything they have either.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 16 2023 05:34am
Gold: 0.69
Mar 16 2023 05:37am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 16 2023 12:30pm)
With brevity. While Ukrainian media is stating that Russia is trying to bring the US into the conflict (an absurd suggestion) the simple fact is Russian armed forces are not on the border of the United States. Instead, US armed forces are on the border of Russia, and are providing intelligence to Ukraine, to kill Russians. With the rhetoric "putin has to go", "putin is a killer" and Russians are "Orcs", with precious little diplomatic talks and no suggestion of sitting down to talk (lets call a spade a spade: the US refuses to talk to Russia, not the other way around), doubling down that Ukraine will join Nato, and that the US will continue to carry out this activity for Ukraine, the most logical outcome here is escalation and a direct confrontation between the US and Russia.

As i mentioned in the Russia Topic, Russia does not have the conventional, or technological capabilities to match the US. They see this war as an existential threat. Now they can conscript more men, but that will take time, but that to my mind, is the obvious thing that will happen in 2023. I am purposely not using the N word as its a bad word, but I hope I am clear when I say the West was willing to use "everything "during the cold war. If we thought that way, and we proclaim Russia to be out of their minds, then it would be foolish not to think that they wont protect themselves with everything they have either.

100fg ironfister wont understand :bonk:
Mar 16 2023 05:51am
Quote (Malopox @ Mar 16 2023 06:02am)
USEUCOM released footage, they were flying literally offshore Crimea.

Reckless.

https://i.imgur.com/iVjhZlC.jpg

Yeah here's that footage;

Its definitely right off a shore, but its not like I can identify where that is from this, I'll let the armchair experts weigh in
Mar 16 2023 06:01am
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 16 2023 11:51am)

https://files.catbox.moe/o66uo3.mp4

Its definitely right off a shore, but its not like I can identify where that is from this, I'll let the armchair experts weigh in

what was it doing flying there (wherever there is), sight seeing?
Mar 16 2023 06:02am
Quote (Bananii @ Mar 16 2023 11:37am)
100fg ironfister wont understand :bonk:

do you understand ?

note : Bananii I will not take that bet.
Mar 16 2023 06:06am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 16 2023 07:01am)
what was it doing flying there (wherever there is), sight seeing?

If that's indeed the Sevastapol side of Crimea, then it was right over the Sevastapol naval base for the Russian black sea fleet. That's not just shadowing their movements but breathing down their necks
I'd like a bit more identification though
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 16 2023 06:16am
Quote (Goomshill @ 16 Mar 2023 12:51)

https://files.catbox.moe/o66uo3.mp4

The retired general explains it, and it appears very clear for anyone it was all deliberate attack to put it down "without using weapons".

" peaceful jet" :lol:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1111213141520Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll