d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1119411951196119711981254Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,504.69
Oct 1 2024 12:55pm
Quote (Bazi @ Oct 1 2024 01:04pm)
It’s dishonest to imply Israel bears no responsibility for this chain of events. Remember almost a year back when we were debating the First hospital that got blown up, how the goal posts have changed

Hamas, Hezbollah, Netanyahu, Iran heads

Circus of bad actors

The reality is You don’t kill terrorism with terrorism. If you lose a child, as you well know, you will undoubtedly become a radical.

Israel shares a lot of the blame, a LOT. but israel has an entire history of getting attacked and responding, the other side has the entire history of shooting first. israel also does its own misdeeds in it's own name, the other side secretly gives poor radicalized people who are both poor and radicalized by their own actions money to fight their battles for them.

if i was israel id not do much the same way they do, outside of that undeniably badass pager attack, but at the end of the day its Israel = bad, iran = worse. and its always going to be like that, at least until Iran falls flat on their face.

Quote (gnarjay @ Oct 1 2024 01:06pm)
the idiotic regime has more sense than Israel, seems theyre only targeting military locations. same cant be said for the Israel Occupying Force

israel doesnt have military targets stacked on top of toddlers, very convenient targeting for the bad guys, oops i mean "totally justifiable freedom fighters".
Gold: 19,381.95
Oct 1 2024 12:58pm

Quote (WhiteSouned @ Oct 1 2024 11:39am)
Really no idea what you are talking about.
But thank you for glowing and justifying one of the worst regimes in the world, you outdone yourself.
This whole thing is going to turn on the Iranians.
They were more or less forced to act after the mockery on them in the ME.Iran haven’t payed a blood price yet. It might be the time

coming from the guy who supports the murderous Netanyahu regime, this is quite hilarious

you wont disavow terrorism via pager explosions, city blocks of civilian buildings destroyed, or tens of thousands of innocent people dead but you call foul over a military strike?

israeli arrogance and barbarity knows no bounds. abhorrent really
Gold: 4,384.00
Oct 1 2024 01:00pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Oct 1 2024 09:58pm)
coming from the guy who supports the murderous Netanyahu regime, this is quite hilarious

you wont disavow terrorism via pager explosions, city blocks of civilian buildings destroyed, or tens of thousands of innocent people dead but you call foul over a military strike?

lefty terrorist-supporter.
Gold: 2,195.46
Oct 1 2024 01:01pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Oct 1 2024 02:36pm)
your hasbara is meaningless here bud. the irone dome has collapsed and Israel is finally getting a taste of its own medicine
hope your bunker is nice and cozy

wow that is definitely a new low
Gold: 20,140.00
Oct 1 2024 01:02pm
Quote (WhiteSouned @ Oct 1 2024 02:41pm)
Everyone said the same about Hezbollah.
You really think Israel won’t attack before that happens ?
I doubt their capabilities once being countered, really countered , by Israel.

Hezbollah obviously doesn't have the same capability as Iran.

Quote (darksoho @ Oct 1 2024 02:45pm)
again - defensive players around Israel is one thing, and preparing thousands of ballistic missiles to shoot at someone, fueling those, preparing those, is a totally different and unrealistic thing.

in our modern days we can see the preparations thousands of miles away from various sources including intelligence and satellites and other shit we posses.

the answer remains.. not Israel and not Iran can prepare 50K or 10K missiles to shoot on one another at the same time. it's not a real script.

why upset ? im teaching you. you can take this information or you can act and post like you know something military wise outside of this forum.

chill, no one is angry.. simply learn.

So they can shoot 200, do you think they utilize all of their capacity at the same time? If not what is their capacity? Israel was just hit, with at least some of the 200 landing, yet you somehow think if it was a much larger strike it would for sure be well known and intercepted. Okay.. that's kind of a logical leap.

Teaching is fine but this isn't teaching, you don't actually know what their capacity is, and I'm fairly certain they wouldn't be blowing their entire load and showing their true capacity in attack like this. When an all out war comes (God forbid hoping it doesn't) that's when i would look to see how much they can fire off.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Oct 1 2024 01:02pm
Gold: 4,921.71
Oct 1 2024 01:02pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 1 2024 01:55pm)
Israel shares a lot of the blame, a LOT. but israel has an entire history of getting attacked and responding, the other side has the entire history of shooting first. israel also does its own misdeeds in it's own name, the other side secretly gives poor radicalized people who are both poor and radicalized by their own actions money to fight their battles for them.

if i was israel id not do much the same way they do, outside of that undeniably badass pager attack, but at the end of the day its Israel = bad, iran = worse. and its always going to be like that, at least until Iran falls flat on their face.

israel doesnt have military targets stacked on top of toddlers, very convenient targeting for the bad guys, oops i mean "totally justifiable freedom fighters".

I largely agree with this assessment with the exception being over the last 15 years, Israel has not been playing much defense. Expansionism is by definition not defensive. Let’s not forget that there were articles 9/2023, maybe august, with 8 year olds in West Bank being shot in the ankles

This post was edited by Bazi on Oct 1 2024 01:03pm
Gold: 0.00
Oct 1 2024 01:03pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Oct 1 2024 09:58pm)

Some of what you wrote is un accurate
Some of it is partly accurate
And the rest is completely false.
But hey, that’s you and we already got use to it.
Complain as you like and watch us burn our enemies to the ground :baby:
Gold: 4,384.00
Oct 1 2024 01:05pm
Quote (Jupe @ Oct 1 2024 10:01pm)
wow that is definitely a new low

that made me laugh wild.
even my daughter laughed at his comment. bunker lol.

he clearly is unfamiliar with the avarage Israeli, and he can only post terrorist-loving ideas in d2jsp.

gnarjay - you would piss your pants if yo lived here. we feel the safest.
what a crybaby
Gold: 0.00
Oct 1 2024 01:07pm
Quote (Bazi @ Oct 1 2024 10:02pm)
I largely agree with this assessment with the exception being over the last 15 years, Israel has not been playing much defense. Expansionism is by definition not defensive. Let’s not forget that there were articles 9/2023, maybe august, with 8 year olds in West Bank being shot in the ankles

I must take you on a tour one day in the West Bank you show you what “expansionism” looks like, maybe you’ll understand better what the fuss is about.
But I do agree that this practice by Israel is bad and i do not support it.
Gold: 3.33
Oct 1 2024 01:07pm
A lot of OSINT channels that I've followed for the war in Ukraine are saying Israel can quite easily destroy Iran's nuclear capabilities and oil infrastructure.

Israel usually respond aggressively and this could be a devastating response.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1119411951196119711981254Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll