d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2024
Prev1118119120121122282Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 10 2023 10:38am
Quote (Goomshill @ Aug 10 2023 11:36am)
And Amir Locke's death sentence was for crashing at the apartment of a murder suspect, and Philando Castile was smoking the reefer before it was legal.
Doing a SWAT raid at 6 AM in the morning is precisely the kind of warrant that gets people killed. The only time it makes sense is when lives are already at immediate risk, like a hostage situation, not someone ranting on social media. From what little evidence we've got so far, we can see that the FBI 'shot first' by throwing a smoke grenade while they were shouting back and forth with the guy. Sure looks like they decided to set him up to die the moment he told them to come back with a warrant.

threaten FBI agents at your house to interview you about credible threats on the president of the USA with guns? get served a no-knock at 6 am.

if the FBI has reason to believe you have a loaded gun ready for them, its better you're asleep next to it than awake staring down the barrel. for them, who again, you threatened.

fuck around and well you know the rest.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Aug 10 2023 10:38am
Gold: 22,164.69
Aug 10 2023 10:43am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 10 2023 11:38am)
threaten FBI agents at your house to interview you about credible threats on the president of the USA with guns? get served a no-knock at 6 am.

if the FBI has reason to believe you have a loaded gun ready for them, its better you're asleep next to it than awake staring down the barrel. for them, who again, you threatened.

fuck around and well you know the rest.

There's no reason for a warrant to be served outside the daylight hours of a normal warrant. The only thing it accomplishes is increasing the risk to both the residents and the agents involved.
If the goal of agents is to catch you while you're sleeping so you can't fight back, they should just park a missile destroyer off the coast and launch a tomahawk into your house. That's a great way to kill people without risking them fighting back.

If its an effort to try to preserve evidence so it can't be destroyed, then that's valuing evidence over life. We saw that in the Amir Locke raid. If its an effort to apprehend a dangerous suspect, then its just making them more dangerous. But in cases like Ruby Ridge, sure seems that killing the target is the objective.
Aug 10 2023 10:59am
Quote (Goomshill @ Aug 10 2023 11:43am)
There's no reason for a warrant to be served outside the daylight hours of a normal warrant. The only thing it accomplishes is increasing the risk to both the residents and the agents involved.
If the goal of agents is to catch you while you're sleeping so you can't fight back, they should just park a missile destroyer off the coast and launch a tomahawk into your house. That's a great way to kill people without risking them fighting back.

If its an effort to try to preserve evidence so it can't be destroyed, then that's valuing evidence over life. We saw that in the Amir Locke raid. If its an effort to apprehend a dangerous suspect, then its just making them more dangerous. But in cases like Ruby Ridge, sure seems that killing the target is the objective.

Daylight warrant = dead FBI agents AND dead whacko

Nighttime warrant = alive FBI agents AND dead whacko

1, 2, maybe even 3+ less people died.

funny how you've spent years defending police officers in their actions to shoot perps that pose a credible threat, but now you're damning the FBI for shooting a whacko who literally told them he'd have loaded guns waiting for them if they came back.

you claim the fbi is politically motivated, from your politically motivated pulpit.
Gold: 19,646.95
Aug 10 2023 11:04am
Epshteyn....Epstein?

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2023/08/10/trump-adviser-boris-epshteyn-groped-2-women-in-scottsdale-one-says/70562482007/

A woman says Boris Epshteyn, a special adviser to Donald Trump, repeatedly groped her and her sister inside a Scottsdale nightclub in 2021, according to police body camera footage obtained by The Arizona Republic.

Epshteyn, who had worked with Arizona politicians to overturn Trump's 2020 election loss, was accused of sexually assaulting the women at the Bottled Blonde nightclub early in the morning of Oct. 10, 2021.

“All night he’s been touching me and my sister, especially my sister. He kind of cornered her and grabbed her and is just making her super uncomfortable,” a 27-year-old woman told police in the body camera footage.

The Arizona Republic is not identifying the women, one of whom described Epshteyn’s actions as “molesting” them inside the club.
Gold: 22,164.69
Aug 10 2023 11:14am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 10 2023 11:59am)
Daylight warrant = dead FBI agents AND dead whacko

Nighttime warrant = alive FBI agents AND dead whacko

1, 2, maybe even 3+ less people died.

funny how you've spent years defending police officers in their actions to shoot perps that pose a credible threat, but now you're damning the FBI for shooting a whacko who literally told them he'd have loaded guns waiting for them if they came back.

you claim the fbi is politically motivated, from your politically motivated pulpit.

I've been pretty obvious and open about being a civil libertarian, and its not hard to piece together the difference between supporting individuals being prosecuted and persecuted for their role in carrying out government policy, and objecting to government policy. This is about one step removed from officers just shouting "he's headed right for us" and carrying out a summary execution. Its the same politically motivated FBI that raided the homes of James o Keefe and Pete Navarro in the middle of the night with a SWAT team because of the imminent danger posed by their acts of journalistic propriety and dissident economic theorizing. I hope nothing I ever post online makes my autocratic overlords consider me too dangerous to take alive

Darren Wilson didn't show up to Michael Brown's house in the middle of the night and kick down his door, and it wasn't FPD policy to jedi mind trick 300 lb cigar thieves to try to etch-a-sketch a police officer through his car window. An officer deserves the same presumption of innocence and benefit of civil liberties as the rest of the population, and that includes not having the FBI roleplay the opening to Gilliam's Brazil at your suburban home.

This post was edited by Goomshill on Aug 10 2023 11:14am
Aug 10 2023 11:21am
Quote (Goomshill @ Aug 10 2023 12:14pm)
I've been pretty obvious and open about being a civil libertarian, and its not hard to piece together the difference between supporting individuals being prosecuted and persecuted for their role in carrying out government policy, and objecting to government policy. This is about one step removed from officers just shouting "he's headed right for us" and carrying out a summary execution. Its the same politically motivated FBI that raided the homes of James o Keefe and Pete Navarro in the middle of the night with a SWAT team because of the imminent danger posed by their acts of journalistic propriety and dissident economic theorizing. I hope nothing I ever post online makes my autocratic overlords consider me too dangerous to take alive

Darren Wilson didn't show up to Michael Brown's house in the middle of the night and kick down his door, and it wasn't FPD policy to jedi mind trick 300 lb cigar thieves to try to etch-a-sketch a police officer through his car window. An officer deserves the same presumption of innocence and benefit of civil liberties as the rest of the population, and that includes not having the FBI roleplay the opening to Gilliam's Brazil at your suburban home.

the cops didnt shout "he's heading right at us", the whacko shouted "i'm coming right at you".

i dont think you've ever posted you want to kill biden, then told the FBI when they show up PEACEFULLY at your door for an interview that the next time they come back with a warrant you'll be waiting with guns.

honestly the number of hurdles you have to clear to support the dead whacko is unreal. and i know why, the FBI are the ones saying the whacko threatened them. but you dont trust the FBI, so you discredit it.

your need to assume the FBI is summarily executing random dudes who threatened Biden on facebook is silly in this instance. they've got bigger fish to fry than becoming a defacto hit squad ala Putin's cronies. dude did enough to justify the initial visit, that much is beyond question, and that interview did NOT go his way. he shot himself in the foot metaphorically, and they shot him in the body literally.

the fact that this guy is in the "FBI = dangerous armed force for the global elites" and then went on to threaten them with guns shows he wasn't mentally well, and now he's not mentally anything. he's a dead body, thankfully the only one.
Gold: 2,075.69
Aug 10 2023 12:07pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 10 2023 10:21am)
the cops didnt shout "he's heading right at us", the whacko shouted "i'm coming right at you".

i dont think you've ever posted you want to kill biden, then told the FBI when they show up PEACEFULLY at your door for an interview that the next time they come back with a warrant you'll be waiting with guns.

honestly the number of hurdles you have to clear to support the dead whacko is unreal. and i know why, the FBI are the ones saying the whacko threatened them. but you dont trust the FBI, so you discredit it.

your need to assume the FBI is summarily executing random dudes who threatened Biden on facebook is silly in this instance. they've got bigger fish to fry than becoming a defacto hit squad ala Putin's cronies. dude did enough to justify the initial visit, that much is beyond question, and that interview did NOT go his way. he shot himself in the foot metaphorically, and they shot him in the body literally.

the fact that this guy is in the "FBI = dangerous armed force for the global elites" and then went on to threaten them with guns shows he wasn't mentally well, and now he's not mentally anything. he's a dead body, thankfully the only one.

It's because many people do not trust the FBI anymore.

We don't know the full truth of the situation but many people are no longer giving the FBI the benefit of the doubt because they have a recent history of political persecution. IMO the guy probably did point a gun at them, and it's not like this guy was an influential dissident like O'Keefe or Navarro
Gold: 0.69
Aug 10 2023 12:09pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 10 2023 05:27am)
i see you still havent figured out that if Pence refused to certify Biden would still be president.

the VP certifying the vote isn't a legal action, it's ceremonial. him refusing to sign never would have done anything. which is why he signed.

lol he is still a traitor and a liar. proof when he put the WEF mask on. and played his little part. they do it all in your face and your eyes glaze over and play play pretend
Watch VP Mike Pence Certify A Fraudulent Election, Receive a Coin & Then Elbow Bump Pelosi

Gold: 19,646.95
Aug 10 2023 12:12pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 10 2023 11:09am)
lol he is still a traitor and a liar. proof when he put the WEF mask on. and played his little part. they do it all in your face and your eyes glaze over and play play pretend
Watch VP Mike Pence Certify A Fraudulent Election, Receive a Coin & Then Elbow Bump Pelosi
https://seed191.bitchute.com/dvaOKrLSNfKC/EMLXADd2wX4C.mp4

Gold: 0.69
Aug 10 2023 12:24pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Aug 10 2023 11:12am)

trump was the first to wear a mask and it made him look stupid. later he took it off and thats when the leftie frauds went mask kook
A Lil Leftie Covid Kook History
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=90498100&f=119
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1118119120121122282Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll