d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1118811891190119111921255Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,075.69
Sep 28 2024 11:55am
Quote (gnarjay @ Sep 28 2024 10:46am)
they are radicalizing more and more people against them

They're all gay lame & weak
Gold: 32,512.50
Warn: 10%
Sep 28 2024 12:26pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Sep 28 2024 06:46pm)

Muslim countries are radicalising their gene pool.

Pakistan has one of the highest rates of first cousin marriage in the world, with half of the population marrying a first or second cousin. In rural areas, this number can be as high as 80%.
The Middle East has uniquely high rates of cousin marriage among the world's regions. Certain Middle Eastern countries, including Saudi Arabia, have rates of marriage to first or second cousins that may exceed 70%. Iraq was estimated in one study to have a rate of 33%.

Gold: 580.00
Sep 28 2024 12:36pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 28 Sep 2024 16:15)
So yeah Nasrallah confirmed gone onto his 72 virgins, both IDF and Hezbollah announced the 10 bunker busters flattening every building around him indeed got him. Not sure who is even left to put out these statements from Hezbollah because Israel is killing their whole command structure

The Virgin Association in Heaven has declared a labor dispute.

"We cannot work under these pressures. We are at breaking point."

Quote (gnarjay @ 28 Sep 2024 20:46)

I don't know about you, but I saw Syrians and Lebanese celebrating and dancing after the assassination of Hassan Nasrallah.

Quote (El1te @ 28 Sep 2024 19:46)
Last man standing is now Sinwar correct? Not including the Ayatollah but getting to him would be harder

‏no one has heard from Sinwar for many weeks now. In my opinion, it's safe to say “good riddance”.
Sep 29 2024 09:37am
The IDF responded to Yemen by bombing their power station, seaport, and airport.

I wonder how long it will take them to put out the fire this time.
Gold: 4,384.00
Sep 29 2024 11:03am
Quote (gnarjay @ Sep 28 2024 08:46pm)

lmao, you are a clueless clown aren't you ?

they are celebrating the diaper-head death's from Syria to Lebanon, also Iran etc.

at least you can state facts while being a crybaby.

boo hoo.
Gold: 11.11
Sep 30 2024 07:58am
Israeli special forces have conducted small-scale raids into southern Lebanon, reports citing Israeli officials said early on Monday, just days after its defense officials indicated they were preparing for a possible ground invasion into Lebanon that could escalate the conflict into a full-blown regional war.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2024/09/30/israeli-special-forces-reportedly-carry-out-cross-border-raids-into-lebanon-as-air-strikes-continue/
Sep 30 2024 08:12am
Quote (zorzin @ 30 Sep 2024 16:58)
Israeli special forces have conducted small-scale raids into southern Lebanon, reports citing Israeli officials said early on Monday, just days after its defense officials indicated they were preparing for a possible ground invasion into Lebanon that could escalate the conflict into a full-blown regional war.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2024/09/30/israeli-special-forces-reportedly-carry-out-cross-border-raids-into-lebanon-as-air-strikes-continue/

I'm sorry, but you don't fully understand the situation. When Israel invades, you'll see for yourself and it won’t be in a small scale.

There isn't a full-scale war because the Arab armies lack strong defenses therefore they wont start anything but if they do It won't be easy, but let's just say Gaza was much more difficult.

This post was edited by Many_Names on Sep 30 2024 08:31am
Sep 30 2024 08:35am
Quote (Many_Names @ Sep 30 2024 10:12am)
I'm sorry, but you don't fully understand the situation. When Israel invades, you'll see for yourself and it won’t be in a small scale.

There isn't a full-scale war because the Arab armies lack strong defenses. It won't be easy, but let's just say Gaza was much more difficult.

Id imagine that these raids are to sniff out valuable intel before israel invades proper no?

Even though hezbollah has a decentralized command structure that is designed to absorb decapitation strikes, their comms is obviously in shambles right now and they are obviously very disorganized.

If Israel whacks the ayatollah, i would imagine Israel invades right after but i dunno...how likely is an actual war? Cause it sure seems like its boiling over right now.
Gold: 4,384.00
Sep 30 2024 10:15am
Quote (zorzin @ Sep 30 2024 05:35pm)
Id imagine that these raids are to sniff out valuable intel before israel invades proper no?

Even though hezbollah has a decentralized command structure that is designed to absorb decapitation strikes, their comms is obviously in shambles right now and they are obviously very disorganized.

If Israel whacks the ayatollah, i would imagine Israel invades right after but i dunno...how likely is an actual war? Cause it sure seems like its boiling over right now.

define - boiling. because the conclusions you seem to make out of those news on the internet is that we are close to a full-scale Iran Syria Lebanon Yemen vs Israel all-hell war.
nope.. they would do and say just about anything to avoid anything landing on their turf. they are scared, and i don't blame them. after our failure in Oct 7. the Iranian regime probably believed Israel is a paper tiger.

do you see Iran actively doing something from Iran's territory like sending missiles ? or maybe you just simply witnessed how the Iranian regime actually ditched the diaper-head aka Nasrallah ? declaring the next idiot in line before they even found his exploded from the inside body.
pick one and that's your answer.

the Iranian regime is now barking wild, maybe even actively planning\sending useful idiots like the Houthis and similar terrorists thru Syria and Lebanon. that's all we i expect from those terrorists right now.
and i actually think that it's crucial we will continue to dismantle the proxies before taking the war directly to them, without taking the foot of the gas.

this is exactly what i expected after the thing with the communication devices, to raise the bar to the point none of those terrorists are safe in Beirut.

i truly hope that the sane Lebanese people will throw up the Iranian proxy out of their lives, they can actually live besides us without the need to wage war. simply quiet neighbors.
i really hope it will come to that on the long run.. the Iranian regime took Lebanon's lives under Jihad for his own cause for centuries.

This post was edited by darksoho on Sep 30 2024 10:21am
Sep 30 2024 10:41am
Quote (darksoho @ Sep 30 2024 12:15pm)
define - boiling. because the conclusions you seem to make out of those news on the internet is that we are close to a full-scale Iran Syria Lebanon Yemen vs Israel all-hell war.

do you see Iran actively doing something from Iran's territory like sending missiles ?

Yes
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1118811891190119111921255Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll