d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1118411851186118711881255Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 700.00
Sep 27 2024 11:02am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 27 Sep 2024 11:39)
Tin foil hat brigade

Never read a history book brigade.

Can't trace back the origins of banking brigade.

Don't want to admit the same cocksuckers run our lives unto this very day brigade.

Too scary to admit you don't have control over any of it brigade.

The system shits on you daily and was never honest with you brigade.

Have a nice day brigade.

:rofl:
Gold: 32,512.50
Warn: 10%
Sep 27 2024 11:13am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Sep 27 2024 06:02pm)
Never read a history book brigade.

Can't trace back the origins of banking brigade.

Don't want to admit the same cocksuckers run our lives unto this very day brigade.

Too scary to admit you don't have control over any of it brigade.

The system shits on you daily and was never honest with you brigade.

Have a nice day brigade.

:rofl:

You seem unhappy with your lot. That's on you.
Gold: 580.00
Sep 27 2024 11:14am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 27 Sep 2024 19:46)
100% agreed.

There's no if's and's and butt's about it. It's done.

All I'm saying is that ^^Many_Names shouldn't feel like his country is "invincible". We're living in dangerous times and he's living in one of the most dangerous regions on Earth.

Just care about your safety. I hope you aren't as cocky as the average American who thinks WW3 is a big joke, it's not.

That's why I'm vocal about this because we are sleepwalking into WW3 and the banksters and war machine profiteers are helping to manifest this and they've done it for HUNDREDS of years behind every major war.

No person on Earth wants WW3 but we're going to let a bunch of inbred elite psychopaths send us all to slaughter one another.

1st world decadence. 1st world care-free lucky-go attitude. 1st world privilege. Bout to punch people square in the face when SHTF.

The average 1st world citizen stands to lose everything they've ever known and it be beyond life altering(1st world to 3rd world). The people starving with nothing now are already dead and gone. The laziness of the public to become active in stopping such actions actually justifies or legitimizes their attempts to subjugate all of us.

As it was said in the good book, "Ephesians 6:12
King James Version
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Iran's axis believed Israel couldn't survive a prolonged war — they were proven wrong. They assumed we wouldn't strike back — wrong again. They thought Israel couldn't handle multiple fronts — also wrong. And they expected Hezbollah to keep Israel in check, but instead, Israel not only crushed their leadership but also eliminated 4,000 Radwan fighters in a single day. I'm not being arrogant, just stating the facts.

As I mentioned earlier in this discussion, you don't fully understand Israeli society. We're done playing games — we're prepared to sacrifice our lives for the sake of peace and security. They can either choose to live peacefully beside us or be torn apart; the choice is theirs.
Sep 27 2024 12:02pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 27 Sep 2024 12:13)
You seem unhappy with your lot. That's on you.

Happy as can be I just think it's funny when anyone uses the terms "tin foil hat" or "conspiracy theory" it's a gag-reaction term because often times the person has ZERO background information on a subject of discussion, not saying that's you but when my family or friends say this I just stop talking knowing damn well they don't want to talk about it or know nothing about it to where they could even remotely have a conversation about it.

Quote (Many_Names @ 27 Sep 2024 12:14)
Iran's axis believed Israel couldn't survive a prolonged war — they were proven wrong. They assumed we wouldn't strike back — wrong again. They thought Israel couldn't handle multiple fronts — also wrong. And they expected Hezbollah to keep Israel in check, but instead, Israel not only crushed their leadership but also eliminated 4,000 Radwan fighters in a single day. I'm not being arrogant, just stating the facts.

As I mentioned earlier in this discussion, you don't fully understand Israeli society. We're done playing games — we're prepared to sacrifice our lives for the sake of peace and security. They can either choose to live peacefully beside us or be torn apart; the choice is theirs.

I don't claim to be an expert on Israeli society but I do know that your country plays the greatest threat/causal reasons to my country getting dragged back into the ME and WW3 kicking off. Our military industrial complex continues to gain absurd amounts of wealth and power with any conflict that happens on Earth and they want you to strike Tehran. Your country has shown restraint and must continue to show restraint otherwise shit really will hit the fan. The US will always find a way to gain/benefit at even the most exorbitant costs unto itself. Your country can be "starved out" and used as the sword to ignite an ancient holy way.

I understand the Hamas terrorist are animals and have to be killed I'm just saying the US wants you to hit Iran hard and the "people of America" pray you don't. War is so normalized in our country that some are hoping a wider war kicks off because nothing "bad" happens in "America". Life goes on as normal and people invested in Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, Booze Allen Hamilton all get rich off their shares in the military industrial complex.

There's a way out that doesn't enrich those who provocateured all these events.
Gold: 32,512.50
Warn: 10%
Sep 27 2024 12:30pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Sep 27 2024 07:02pm)
Happy as can be I just think it's funny when anyone uses the terms "tin foil hat" or "conspiracy theory" it's a gag-reaction term because often times the person has ZERO background information on a subject of discussion, not saying that's you but when my family or friends say this I just stop talking knowing damn well they don't want to talk about it or know nothing about it to where they could even remotely have a conversation about it.

I don't claim to be an expert on Israeli society but I do know that your country plays the greatest threat/causal reasons to my country getting dragged back into the ME and WW3 kicking off. Our military industrial complex continues to gain absurd amounts of wealth and power with any conflict that happens on Earth and they want you to strike Tehran. Your country has shown restraint and must continue to show restraint otherwise shit really will hit the fan. The US will always find a way to gain/benefit at even the most exorbitant costs unto itself. Your country can be "starved out" and used as the sword to ignite an ancient holy way.

I understand the Hamas terrorist are animals and have to be killed I'm just saying the US wants you to hit Iran hard and the "people of America" pray you don't. War is so normalized in our country that some are hoping a wider war kicks off because nothing "bad" happens in "America". Life goes on as normal and people invested in Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, Booze Allen Hamilton all get rich off their shares in the military industrial complex.

Actually you did say that was me, in your previous post.
How does talking about the Rothschilds further your own personal experience?

Sounds like dissapoint manifesting itself and some sort of ideological masochism.
Gold: 11.11
Sep 27 2024 12:46pm
Yemen’s Houthis claim attacks on Israeli cities, US warships
In a separate speech, Saree also said that the group had simultaneously targeted three US destroyers in the Red Sea with 23 ballistic and winged missiles and a drone while the vessels were on their way to support Israel.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/9/27/yemens-houthis-claim-to-have-targeted-israels-tel-aviv-and-ashkelon

I dunno about this one boys but interesting if true.
Also, apparently beruits getting hammered right now.
Sep 27 2024 12:47pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 27 Sep 2024 21:02)

War is never desirable, and Israel has a singular goal: to live peacefully in the complex environment of the Middle East. Hezbollah attempted to pull Israel into a war of attrition, but Israel made it clear that such efforts would only lead to Hezbollah's downfall.

As for the United States, it is a sovereign nation that is not compelled to act against its own interests. However, neutralizing Iran is in the shared interest of the U.S., Europe, the Arab world, and Israel.

Israel will take whatever measures are necessary to protect its citizens, even if that means dismantling the entire leadership of Iran’s axis.

The time for restraint is over

This post was edited by Many_Names on Sep 27 2024 12:48pm
Sep 27 2024 12:49pm
Quote (zorzin @ 27 Sep 2024 21:46)
Yemen’s Houthis claim attacks on Israeli cities, US warships
In a separate speech, Saree also said that the group had simultaneously targeted three US destroyers in the Red Sea with 23 ballistic and winged missiles and a drone while the vessels were on their way to support Israel.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/9/27/yemens-houthis-claim-to-have-targeted-israels-tel-aviv-and-ashkelon

I dunno about this one boys but interesting if true.
Also, apparently beruits getting hammered right now.

I dont hear any sirens
Sep 27 2024 12:55pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 27 Sep 2024 13:30)
Actually you did say that was me, in your previous post.
How does talking about the Rothschilds further your own personal experience?

Sounds like dissapoint manifesting itself and some sort of ideological masochism.

They have the most tangible affect on the systems within this physical world as it appears before me. They printed the money that funded both sides of both major world wars and now they are quite literally kicking off WW3. It's the ego of their ancestors(Rothschild/Rockefeller/etc.) whose ideas are still attempting to be manifest until this very day. A dead man's will to control the physical world still has most people on this planet "bound" and fighting for it not against it.

Notice how no single individual "benefits" but their system still proliferates because they own everything.

No person that's a part of the modern world is "going about their day" saying "Wow the Rothschilds run the world!" but they actually do. They are the money printers. They are the land owners. They have the real wealth. Including I'm sure some nice properties in your native Scotland.

So when Mayer Amschel Rothschild put each of his sons Amschel, Nathan, Jakob, Salomon, and Karl all on different continents at the beginning of the industrial revolution and private institutions in general he literally installed a "Monopoly head" on every continent. They maintain that wealth to this day. Whether you want to admit that throughout your day "going to the bank" "getting in your car" "eating at a fast food chain" you are coming into direct contact with "Rothschild property". No one else on Earth can say that aside from their family. That's why the wealth they have is incalculable.

The Rothschilds are the closest thing to the "Master Hand" because they have so much power they can still effect your physical reality. None of us will ever even remotely be able to wield such power. Why do you think Hitler tried to steal it from them and look how that ended and what "came of it".

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Sep 27 2024 12:58pm
Sep 27 2024 12:57pm
Israeli sources suggest that Hassan Nasrallah has been eliminated. Meanwhile, the IDF has reinforced its front lines, and the air force continues its relentless bombing campaign.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1118411851186118711881255Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll