d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1118311841185118611871257Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,512.50
Warn: 10%
Sep 27 2024 08:46am
Quote (V0LTR0N @ Sep 27 2024 01:45pm)
Kurds are being bombed to shit in Syria by turkey

Turkey actually militarised the border region with Syria including a buffer zone on Syrian territory.
Millions of people left areas after Assad and the Russian Air force carpet bombed opposition fighters.
They still have not fully returned and why would they?

Saying Syria is safe is like saying Russia has meaningful elections.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Sep 27 2024 08:47am
Gold: 580.00
Sep 27 2024 09:31am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 27 Sep 2024 17:05)
I don't think the Rothschild family was JEWISH I think they were GERMANS just like the Royal British family amongst a host of other wealthy European royals who lied about their family tree to garner public favor.

Long before all of what you mentioned they had already drafted a "plan" for a "New World Order". If you read their own works you would see that "Israel" (((Isis-RA-Elohim) is their most coveted "chess piece" as it allows them to start WW3(which you seem to support because you say "Hamas needs to be eradicated" but in reality the IDF and the "nation-state" of Israel will push until the entirety of the ME becomes involved(they already are) because that's what they are told to do. Unlike your American counterpart(me) I've come to know that my military doesn't act for the betterment of the "average American" but larger international agendas. You saying the Rothschilds just were a "minor part" is great because why would they want it any other way? Give the impression that the wealthiest family on Earth didn't give you guys an INFINITE amount of "financial assets" which you have used to purchase and build(off the United States biggest military contractors) a formidable military capable of defending itself from any ME nation. AND you think that your country isn't being used to fuel the "biblical armageddon" the "final war"??? Give me a break. Calling me racist?????? Laughable. The Rothschild interest is very much alive and working today without their support your country would've never came to be as fast as it did and you wouldn't garner worldwide support/allegiance to your "flag".

Funny you call me racist but it's you who wants to erradicate an entire group of people &&& it's the Rothschilds who want us all warring with each other. Do the math.

I am not into racists conspiracy theories

This post was edited by Many_Names on Sep 27 2024 09:38am
Sep 27 2024 09:36am
Quote (zorzin @ 27 Sep 2024 14:17)
Obviously.

Iran "wins" by keeping the status quo. Iran does not want any escalation between israel and Lebanon. Iran is currently exporting drones/missles at an increasing rate and so far, there has been nothing done to stop their operations.

You think Ansarallah gives a shit about an israeli f35 torching something? All they know is starvation and getting bombed fam.
Uncle sam has done bombing campaigns on them almost daily since operation prosperity no friends began.

And while Ansarallah was trying to figure out why americans dont have free health care, they got ashm's,usv's and hypersonic ballistic missiles (they fired one that bypassed Israeli c-rams) all while 1/3rd of the united states navy was nearby.

If you were smart, you woulda countered my post about the 136b with some of the cool stuff the Israelis are developing but i dunno if reddits up to date on that

Iran neither won nor maintained the status quo. On the contrary, Israel shattered the psychological barrier and exposed Iran for what it truly is—a paper tiger responsible for radicalizing the entire Middle East. Iran’s leaders are now terrified. They aimed to keep the conflict away from their doorstep, but now they realize that while they’ve been playing checkers, Israel has been playing 5D chess.

In the video, Khamenei is clearly paralyzed with fear and so is Nasralla (if he is still alive)

This post was edited by Many_Names on Sep 27 2024 10:00am
Gold: 700.00
Sep 27 2024 10:16am
Quote (Many_Names @ 27 Sep 2024 10:31)
I am not into racists conspiracy theories

Has nothing to do with race it has to do with a banking families ability to project power 20 generations down the line. Jewish? German? Neither? Doesn't matter.

You saying they have little influence over Israel is a gigantic joke. Your countries military defense/offense were built by US military contractors. The Federal Reserve(Rothschild owned) has given TRILLIONS upon TRILLIONS of government dollars into building the most powerful military on Earth. They used their banking leverage to create the petro-dollar of which most if not all traded under. The "$$$35 trillion" in debt the United States is all owed to whom????

Your missle defense system was built by Rothschild funded mega corporations in the United States and your countries ability to project power in the ME is based solely off of how much the United States will back you.

Like I said you are sadly mistaken if you think "American troops" are going to fight another war in the ME. Israel will be all alone surrounded by predominantly Muslim countries that don't really like you that much.

Like so many of our allies(America's) they quickly forget how little we care about the continuation of another country. We care about our country alone. We're struggling with ourselves and our own problems at home and we're a successful 1st world nation capable of solving those things internally as a people and a nation. The difference is you are geographically landlocked with countries/groups that hate you. America has Canada to the north and Mexico to the South, both of whom would come to our aide as we would theirs in the event of a world war. Your country sadly would be one of the first eviscerated much like Tehran.

You were talking about Israel playing 5d chess?

If the world is a chess board Israel is a pawn and the United States is the Queen. The United States can be and is everywhere at all times. On all levels of the battlefield. All your country can do is hope that your sacrifice leads to another piece moving into better posisiton. Rothschilds and the rest of the "money printers" are the "King" and they are using all the other pieces to "win". It's a game. Just this game is life and death.

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Sep 27 2024 10:21am
Sep 27 2024 10:22am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 27 Sep 2024 19:16)
Has nothing to do with race it has to do with a banking families ability to project power 20 generations down the line. Jewish? German? Neither? Doesn't matter.

You saying they have little influence over Israel is a gigantic joke. Your countries military defense/offense were built by US military contractors. The Federal Reserve(Rothschild owned) has given TRILLIONS upon TRILLIONS of government dollars into building the most powerful military on Earth. They used their banking leverage to create the petro-dollar of which most if not all traded under. The "$$$35 trillion" in debt the United States is all owed to whom????

Your missle defense system was built by Rothschild funded mega corporations in the United States and your countries ability to project power in the ME is based solely off of how much the United States will back you.

Like I said you are sadly mistaken if you think "American troops" are going to fight another war in the ME. Israel will be all alone surrounded by predominantly Muslim countries that don't really like you that much.

Like so many of our allies(America's) they quickly forget how little we care about the continuation of another country. We care about our country alone. We're struggling with ourselves and our own problems at home and we're a successful 1st world nation capable of solving those things internally as a people and a nation. The difference is you are geographically landlocked with countries/groups that hate you. America has Canada to the north and Mexico to the South, both of whom would come to our aide as we would theirs in the event of a world war. Your country sadly would be one of the first eviscerated much like Tehran.

The Israeli military was built through a combination of pre-state Jewish militias, international support (particularly from Jewish communities*l and Czechoslovakia), and later with significant U.S. military aid from the 1960s and the development of a robust domestic defense.
industry.

Israel's ability to fight its own wars in the Middle East and I never stated we are hoping for American troops and it is based on several key factors:

1. **Advanced Military Capabilities**: The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) have highly trained personnel, superior air power with F-35I stealth fighters, a powerful navy, and cutting-edge missile defense systems like Iron Dome and David’s Sling.

2. **Technological Edge**: Israel’s defense industry develops its own military technologies, including drones and cyber warfare tools, making it self-sufficient. It is also a global leader in cybersecurity and intelligence operations.

3. **Nuclear Deterrence**: Israel is believed to have nuclear weapons, providing a strong deterrent against large-scale wars.

4. **Strategic Doctrine**: Israel uses preemptive strikes and covert operations to neutralize threats before they escalate, often through targeted airstrikes and military campaigns.

5. **Self-Sufficiency**: While receiving U.S. military aid, Israel has developed its own technology and has one of the highest defense budgets relative to GDP.

6. **Combat Experience**: Israel has fought multiple wars and has extensive experience in both conventional and asymmetric warfare.

7. **Regional Landscape**: Weaknesses in neighboring states and normalization agreements with Arab countries through the Abraham Accords reduce the risk of multi-front wars.

8. **Global Alliances**: Strong ties with the U.S. and growing relationships with other nations provide strategic support.

In summary, Israel’s military is highly capable of defending itself and engaging any adversary in the region, relying on advanced technology, strategic doctrine, and strong international alliances.

Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 27 Sep 2024 19:16)

If the world is a chess board Israel is a pawn and the United States is the Queen. The United States can be and is everywhere at all times. On all levels of the battlefield. All your country can do is hope that your sacrifice leads to another piece moving into better posisiton. Rothschilds and the rest of the "money printers" are the "King" and they are using all the other pieces to "win". It's a game. Just this game is life and death.

I am not into racist conspiracy theories and I am not going to debate it

This post was edited by Many_Names on Sep 27 2024 10:34am
Sep 27 2024 10:33am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Sep 27 2024 05:16pm)

If it was deemed necessary, American troops would 100% fight another war in the middle east.
It's not likely to ever be necessary because Israels air force alone would obliterate any and all invading countries put together.
Not to mention US navy and Air force power already on the region along with UK, French and other allies.

It wouldn't even be a contest. Tehran, Beirut, Damascus can all return to the stone age in a matter of hours.
And there is nothing some knock off S-300 air defence batteries can do about it.
Sep 27 2024 10:36am
Quote (Many_Names @ 27 Sep 2024 11:22)
The Israeli military was built through a combination of pre-state Jewish militias, international support (particularly from Jewish communities*l and Czechoslovakia), and later with significant U.S. military aid from the 1960s and the development of a robust domestic defense.
industry.

Israel’s military strength is not just about defense but also about deterring potential adversaries from attacking in the first place. Its strategic depth, technological prowess, and regional influence enable Israel to maintain a significant edge in any conflict scenario in the Middle East.

The single greatest reason why the United States of America continues to show it unfading loyalty.

Your country is one of if not the top purchaser of products produced by our military industrial complex. Keep fighting those "terrorist" we'll keep sending you all of the physical assets and infrastructure to make that possible.

The US and Israel are responsible for most if not all armed conflicts currently in existence. Through basically every form of warfare on every level.

Both of our countries are considered the most advanced 1st world nations. How is that possible? War and Power.

How are citzens in the United States able to live the "American Dream"??? By creating an "American nightmare" for the rest of the world.

I don't condone what my countries military has done but I understand how creating total chaos in the rest of the world gives America all the things it has while other countries stare down the "barrel of our gun".

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Sep 27 2024 10:38am
Sep 27 2024 10:39am
Tin foil hat brigade
Sep 27 2024 10:41am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 27 Sep 2024 19:36)
The single greatest reason why the United States of America continues to show it unfading loyalty.

Your country is one of if not the top purchaser of products produced by our military industrial complex. Keep fighting those "terrorist" we'll keep sending you all of the physical assets and infrastructure to make that possible.

The US and Israel are responsible for most if not all armed conflicts currently in existence. Through basically every form of warfare on every level.

Both of our countries are considered the most advanced 1st world nations. How is that possible? War and Power.

How are citzens in the United States able to live the "American Dream"??? By creating an "American nightmare" for the rest of the world.

I don't condone what my countries military has done but I understand how creating total chaos in the rest of the world gives America all the things it has.

That's a rather bleak perspective. Israel is not a warmongering nation; it simply seeks to live peacefully without constant threats. Similarly, the U.S. has assumed the role of global peacekeeper, aiming to maintain stability.

Israel must remain at the forefront of military technology due to the hostile neighbors surrounding it, many of whom are aligned with Iran's axis.

Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 27 Sep 2024 19:39)
Tin foil hat brigade

🤦

This post was edited by Many_Names on Sep 27 2024 10:42am
Sep 27 2024 10:46am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 27 Sep 2024 11:33)
If it was deemed necessary, American troops would 100% fight another war in the middle east.
It's not likely to ever be necessary because Israels air force alone would obliterate any and all invading countries put together.
Not to mention US navy and Air force power already on the region along with UK, French and other allies.

It wouldn't even be a contest. Tehran, Beirut, Damascus can all return to the stone age in a matter of hours.
And there is nothing some knock off S-300 air defence batteries can do about it.

100% agreed.

There's no if's and's and butt's about it. It's done.

All I'm saying is that ^ shouldn't feel like his country is "invincible". We're living in dangerous times and he's living in one of the most dangerous regions on Earth.

Just care about your safety. I hope you aren't as cocky as the average American who thinks WW3 is a big joke, it's not.

That's why I'm vocal about this because we are sleepwalking into WW3 and the banksters and war machine profiteers are helping to manifest this and they've done it for HUNDREDS of years behind every major war.

No person on Earth wants WW3 but we're going to let a bunch of inbred elite psychopaths send us all to slaughter one another.

1st world decadence. 1st world care-free lucky-go attitude. 1st world privilege. Bout to punch people square in the face when SHTF.

The average 1st world citizen stands to lose everything they've ever known and it be beyond life altering(1st world to 3rd world). The people starving with nothing now are already dead and gone. The laziness of the public to become active in stopping such actions actually justifies or legitimizes their attempts to subjugate all of us.

As it was said in the good book, "Ephesians 6:12
King James Version
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Sep 27 2024 10:50am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1118311841185118611871257Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll