d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1118211831184118511861257Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 580.00
Sep 26 2024 10:33pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 27 Sep 2024 00:41)
I was more so or less stating the fact that the wealthiest royal elites(Rothschild banking family) have used both the United States(through their ties with the Federal Reserve) and Israel to further their own nefarious agenda. The public is blissfully unaware because we live in 1st world heaven.

The Rothschild family became involved later in the process, after the foundation for the state had already been established. The Yishuv was already actively building the country.

The idea of a “Rothschild nefarious agenda” is not based on facts; it’s a racist conspiracy theory that blames Jews for global problems, but substitutes "Rothschild" in place of "Jews."

Rothschild's Role in the Zionist Movement particularly Baron Edmond de Rothschild, played an important role in supporting early Zionist efforts, especially in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Edmond de Rothschild financially supported Jewish settlements in Palestine, especially during the First Aliyah (1882–1903). His efforts helped establish agricultural settlements and develop the infrastructure necessary for a growing Jewish presence in Palestine.

However, the “Yishuv” (the Jewish community in Palestine) and the Zionist movement were already building a foundation for the future state long before the Rothschild family became heavily involved. The political and organizational efforts that led to the creation of Israel were carried out by Zionist leaders and the *Yishuv* over many decades.

By the time the Rothschild family became more involved, the Zionist movement was well underway, with institutions like the World Zionist Organization (founded in 1897 by Theodor Herzl) already working toward the goal of establishing a Jewish state.

As for the idea of a "Rothschild nefarious agenda" is a conspiracy theory, and it's an extension of long-standing antisemitic tropes. The Rothschild family, because of its wealth and influence in banking, has often been the subject of baseless conspiracy theories that falsely attribute world events or financial control to them. These conspiracy theories are often used to perpetuate antisemitic ideas by focusing on the Rothschilds as a stand-in for Jewish people in general.

These claims are not based on facts but are part of broader, historically rooted anti-Jewish conspiracies that try to blame Jews for a range of global problems. The Rothschilds are often singled out as a symbol of Jewish wealth and power in these theories, which are grounded in racist and antisemitic ideologies.

The Yishuv was the primary force behind the building of the future State of Israel. Jewish settlers and leaders in Palestine worked for decades to develop infrastructure, political institutions, education systems, and military defenses. The groundwork for Israel was laid through the efforts of the *Yishuv* long before significant involvement from wealthy Jewish philanthropists like the Rothschilds.

While the Rothschild family, particularly Baron Edmond de Rothschild, contributed financially to the early Zionist movement, their role was supportive, not foundational. The *Yishuv* and Zionist leaders were already building the foundation for the State of Israel through political, social, and military efforts. The idea of a "Rothschild nefarious agenda" is a baseless conspiracy theory rooted in antisemitism, falsely attributing negative global events to Jewish influence by using the Rothschild family as a scapegoat.

In other words don’t be a racist

This post was edited by Many_Names on Sep 26 2024 10:38pm
Gold: 16.93
Sep 26 2024 11:42pm
I am just gunna treat this like the streets, many names is my boy so palestine are opps.
Gold: 11.11
Sep 27 2024 05:17am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Sep 26 2024 01:41pm)
You are not routed in reality spouting this nonsense.
Israel just pummeled Irans most powerful proxy and Iran did nothing. .

Obviously.

Iran "wins" by keeping the status quo. Iran does not want any escalation between israel and Lebanon. Iran is currently exporting drones/missles at an increasing rate and so far, there has been nothing done to stop their operations.

You think Ansarallah gives a shit about an israeli f35 torching something? All they know is starvation and getting bombed fam.
Uncle sam has done bombing campaigns on them almost daily since operation prosperity no friends began.

And while Ansarallah was trying to figure out why americans dont have free health care, they got ashm's,usv's and hypersonic ballistic missiles (they fired one that bypassed Israeli c-rams) all while 1/3rd of the united states navy was nearby.

If you were smart, you woulda countered my post about the 136b with some of the cool stuff the Israelis are developing but i dunno if reddits up to date on that
Gold: 32,512.50
Warn: 10%
Sep 27 2024 05:22am
Quote (zorzin @ Sep 27 2024 12:17pm)
Obviously.

Iran "wins" by keeping the status quo. Iran does not want any escalation between israel and Lebanon. Iran is currently exporting drones/missles at an increasing rate and so far, there has been nothing done to stop their operations.

You think Ansarallah gives a shit about an israeli f35 torching something? All they know is starvation and getting bombed fam.
Uncle sam has done bombing campaigns on them almost daily since operation prosperity no friends began.

And while Ansarallah was trying to figure out why americans dont have free health care, they got ashm's,usv's and hypersonic ballistic missiles (they fired one that bypassed Israeli c-rams) all while 1/3rd of the united states navy was nearby.

If you were smart, you woulda countered my post about the 136b with some of the cool stuff the Israelis are developing but i dunno if reddits up to date on that

Iran are not scary, to anyone. Stop fronting.
Sep 27 2024 05:55am
If you supported Hezbollah and eventually had to flee to Syria of all places, then you fucked up.

"More than 30,000 people have crossed into Syria from Lebanon in last 72 hours, says UNHCR
More than 30,000 people, mainly Syrians, have crossed into Syria from Lebanon in the past 72 hours, the UN refugee agency (UNHCR) said on Friday."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2024/sep/27/israel-lebanon-hezbollah-gaza-war-hamas-middle-east-news-latest-updates

Imagine voting for the guys, that made your country less safe than Syria.
Gold: 4,404.67
Sep 27 2024 06:31am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 27 Sep 2024 13:55)
If you supported Hezbollah and eventually had to flee to Syria of all places, then you fucked up.

"More than 30,000 people have crossed into Syria from Lebanon in last 72 hours, says UNHCR
More than 30,000 people, mainly Syrians, have crossed into Syria from Lebanon in the past 72 hours, the UN refugee agency (UNHCR) said on Friday."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2024/sep/27/israel-lebanon-hezbollah-gaza-war-hamas-middle-east-news-latest-updates

Imagine voting for the guys, that made your country less safe than Syria.

Hasn't Syria been largely peaceful for quite some years? It's ofc still a shitty dictatorship, but there are afaik no more ongoing acts of war.
Sep 27 2024 06:33am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Sep 27 2024 01:31pm)
Hasn't Syria been largely peaceful for quite some years? It's ofc still a shitty dictatorship, but there are afaik no more ongoing acts of war.

There are literal ISIS cells still active in Syria. To my knowledge, no. Its pretty fucked still.
Gold: 3.88
Sep 27 2024 06:45am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Sep 27 2024 06:31am)

Kurds are being bombed to shit in Syria by turkey
Gold: 4,404.67
Sep 27 2024 07:31am
Quote (V0LTR0N @ 27 Sep 2024 14:45)
Kurds are being bombed to shit in Syria by turkey

Still? Didn't that campaign start something like 3 years ago?
Gold: 700.00
Sep 27 2024 08:05am
Quote (Many_Names @ 26 Sep 2024 23:33)
The Rothschild family became involved later in the process, after the foundation for the state had already been established. The Yishuv was already actively building the country.

The idea of a “Rothschild nefarious agenda” is not based on facts; it’s a racist conspiracy theory that blames Jews for global problems, but substitutes "Rothschild" in place of "Jews."

Rothschild's Role in the Zionist Movement particularly Baron Edmond de Rothschild, played an important role in supporting early Zionist efforts, especially in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Edmond de Rothschild financially supported Jewish settlements in Palestine, especially during the First Aliyah (1882–1903). His efforts helped establish agricultural settlements and develop the infrastructure necessary for a growing Jewish presence in Palestine.

However, the “Yishuv” (the Jewish community in Palestine) and the Zionist movement were already building a foundation for the future state long before the Rothschild family became heavily involved. The political and organizational efforts that led to the creation of Israel were carried out by Zionist leaders and the *Yishuv* over many decades.

By the time the Rothschild family became more involved, the Zionist movement was well underway, with institutions like the World Zionist Organization (founded in 1897 by Theodor Herzl) already working toward the goal of establishing a Jewish state.

As for the idea of a "Rothschild nefarious agenda" is a conspiracy theory, and it's an extension of long-standing antisemitic tropes. The Rothschild family, because of its wealth and influence in banking, has often been the subject of baseless conspiracy theories that falsely attribute world events or financial control to them. These conspiracy theories are often used to perpetuate antisemitic ideas by focusing on the Rothschilds as a stand-in for Jewish people in general.

These claims are not based on facts but are part of broader, historically rooted anti-Jewish conspiracies that try to blame Jews for a range of global problems. The Rothschilds are often singled out as a symbol of Jewish wealth and power in these theories, which are grounded in racist and antisemitic ideologies.

The Yishuv was the primary force behind the building of the future State of Israel. Jewish settlers and leaders in Palestine worked for decades to develop infrastructure, political institutions, education systems, and military defenses. The groundwork for Israel was laid through the efforts of the *Yishuv* long before significant involvement from wealthy Jewish philanthropists like the Rothschilds.

While the Rothschild family, particularly Baron Edmond de Rothschild, contributed financially to the early Zionist movement, their role was supportive, not foundational. The *Yishuv* and Zionist leaders were already building the foundation for the State of Israel through political, social, and military efforts. The idea of a "Rothschild nefarious agenda" is a baseless conspiracy theory rooted in antisemitism, falsely attributing negative global events to Jewish influence by using the Rothschild family as a scapegoat.

In other words don’t be a racist

I don't think the Rothschild family was JEWISH I think they were GERMANS just like the Royal British family amongst a host of other wealthy European royals who lied about their family tree to garner public favor.

Long before all of what you mentioned they had already drafted a "plan" for a "New World Order". If you read their own works you would see that "Israel" (((Isis-RA-Elohim) is their most coveted "chess piece" as it allows them to start WW3(which you seem to support because you say "Hamas needs to be eradicated" but in reality the IDF and the "nation-state" of Israel will push until the entirety of the ME becomes involved(they already are) because that's what they are told to do. Unlike your American counterpart(me) I've come to know that my military doesn't act for the betterment of the "average American" but larger international agendas. You saying the Rothschilds just were a "minor part" is great because why would they want it any other way? Give the impression that the wealthiest family on Earth didn't give you guys an INFINITE amount of "financial assets" which you have used to purchase and build(off the United States biggest military contractors) a formidable military capable of defending itself from any ME nation. AND you think that your country isn't being used to fuel the "biblical armageddon" the "final war"??? Give me a break. Calling me racist?????? Laughable. The Rothschild interest is very much alive and working today without their support your country would've never came to be as fast as it did and you wouldn't garner worldwide support/allegiance to your "flag".

Funny you call me racist but it's you who wants to erradicate an entire group of people &&& it's the Rothschilds who want us all warring with each other. Do the math.

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Sep 27 2024 08:07am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1118211831184118511861257Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll