d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Mueller Report
Prev1117118119120121173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,485.00
May 4 2019 08:08am

Gold: 57.00
May 4 2019 08:11am
Quote (tagged4nothing @ 4 May 2019 10:05)
so we're still claiming trump is in office because of "russians"?

after Mueller is compelled to testify by the House Judiciary Committee aka read his own report to the (D)s they (media and (D)s) will be blaming him for being compromised by ‘russian’ forces
Gold: 1,000.70
May 4 2019 08:24am
Quote (duffman316 @ May 4 2019 06:00am)
>you never saw something
>so it didn't happen

😐

Quote (tagged4nothing @ May 4 2019 06:05am)

Seems like a reach to me.
Gold: 5,356.00
Trader: Trusted
May 4 2019 08:37am
Quote (excellence @ May 4 2019 09:11am)
after Mueller is compelled to testify by the House Judiciary Committee aka read his own report to the (D)s they (media and (D)s) will be blaming him for being compromised by ‘russian’ forces

mueller testifying may be a blessing for dems tbh. i'm sure there will be plenty of soundbites to take away at the least.

mueller is the "prosecuting" attorney in this case. it was his job to find everything that can nail trump to the wall. it was not his job to be at trump's defense.
add this fact to the point that the FISC abuse will still likely be an on-going case under the IG. (meaning no one can talk about it yet)

dems will be free to ask what they wish, republicans will still have to wait to ask the questions they want to. so republicans will be forced to play defensive attorneys.
they will try to discredit pretty much anything to come up. it is not a good position to be in under the circumstance.
although republicans will have a good chance to set the record straight on a few matters. like the letter and call to barr that got quite a spin on it in the last hearing.

Quote (hunter_1 @ May 4 2019 09:24am)
Seems like a reach to me.

that's cause it is. although "russia" is the only foreign country discussed in the "mueller" report. it is not the only country that tried interfering in our election in a major way.
nor did all these countries want trump in office. in fact i'm rather positive the majority was leaning the other way.
Gold: 1,000.70
May 4 2019 10:08am
Quote (tagged4nothing @ May 4 2019 06:37am)
mueller testifying may be a blessing for dems tbh. i'm sure there will be plenty of soundbites to take away at the least.

mueller is the "prosecuting" attorney in this case. it was his job to find everything that can nail trump to the wall. it was not his job to be at trump's defense.
add this fact to the point that the FISC abuse will still likely be an on-going case under the IG. (meaning no one can talk about it yet)

dems will be free to ask what they wish, republicans will still have to wait to ask the questions they want to. so republicans will be forced to play defensive attorneys.
they will try to discredit pretty much anything to come up. it is not a good position to be in under the circumstance.
although republicans will have a good chance to set the record straight on a few matters. like the letter and call to barr that got quite a spin on it in the last hearing.

that's cause it is. although "russia" is the only foreign country discussed in the "mueller" report. it is not the only country that tried interfering in our election in a major way.
nor did all these countries want trump in office. in fact i'm rather positive the majority was leaning the other way.

Seems like a lot of hurt Hillary fans out there still.

I’m excited to hear the next big thing 4years down the road
May 4 2019 10:22am
Quote (hunter_1 @ May 4 2019 11:08am)
Seems like a lot of hurt Hillary fans out there still.

I’m excited to hear the next big thing 4years down the road

some i guess, but i don't believe the majority.

i think even the majority centrist left distances themselves from her. i think this is why it's hard to discuss the start of the mueller investigation with most dems.
you "have" to bring up hillary. the extreme left doesn't care and will lie.
the centrist left just... doesn't care about her and don't have enough knowledge of the situation to think they even should. so it just gets washed off.

i think more dems would despise hillary more if they understood she muscled bernie out of the 2016 election.
bernie had quite a bit of support from the center in 2016.
Gold: 0.00
May 4 2019 08:39pm
I thought this wasn't supposed to be considered a summary though?
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
May 4 2019 08:49pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ 4 May 2019 15:05)

nah, that's too simplistic of a take.
here's a few things we CAN say for sure though:

russia undertook significant steps to influence the election.
they wanted trump to win.
trump openly embraced the idea and had his campaign reach out to them.
trump's focus ever since the election was not to prevent future meddling, but to deny any 'collusion'.

if i had to pick one single factor that made trump win the electoral college, it'd probably be that hillary was an incredibly flawed and simply bad candidate.

that said, i think it speaks for itself that the only question the cult and its leader really seem to be concerned with, is if he's only in office because of russian meddling, and if that's not the case there is no problem at all...
Gold: 57.00
May 4 2019 08:53pm
Quote (fender @ 4 May 2019 22:49)

trump's focus ever since the election was not to prevent future meddling, but to deny any 'collusion'.

if i had to pick one single factor that made trump win the electoral college, it'd probably be that hillary was an incredibly flawed and simply bad candidate.

that said, i think it speaks for itself that the only question the cult and its leader really seem to be concerned with, is if he's only in office because of russian meddling, and if that's not the case there is no problem at all...

‘russians’ didnt change any votes (unless like the scumstain racist that you are, you go about blaming President Obama for it) nor did anyone burn down the legislative branch building to gain power like your ancestor did with the reichstag fire

or you still blaming ‘russia’ for “hacking the election with drumpf?”

you’re one sad, obsessive little simpleton of a foreign voyeur lmfao, pathetic..

reported, btw
May 4 2019 08:58pm
Quote (fender @ May 4 2019 09:49pm)

well stated for the most part, i'll address that last line though in this reply. assume i mostly agree with everything else.

the bottom-line for most of us on the right side looking at this...
"everyone" gets outside help, that was never the issue for us. at the beginning of this investigation the claim was that "trump swayed the election with help of russia and he became a puppet of putin's bidding in doing so."
we don't want the kremlin in office, it's pretty obvious. we took the claims rather serious, albeit with a large grain of salt.
you may disagree, but we do not see the big issue with what has happened on trump's side.

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on May 4 2019 08:59pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1117118119120121173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll