d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2024
Prev1116117118119120282Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 8,900.00
Aug 9 2023 10:10pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 9 2023 10:50pm)
i have been very critical of trump. i especially have a problem how he abandon the jan 6th people and that hes a creepy "vaccine guy... actually makes you a trumper more than i can ever be
but dont give a crap about the leftie liars and anything they say like these fake indictments.

making up hypothetical conditions and then convicting me in your imagination is poor cover for your hypocricy

Nah 100% true you would be screaming fake news if there was like you usually do then post another vid of biden sniffing a kid

its what you always do lol

Nahhh not my imagination its a fact :) sorry to break it to ya

Gold: 19,646.95
Aug 9 2023 10:27pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 9 2023 08:50pm)
i have been very critical of trump. i especially have a problem how he abandon the jan 6th people and that hes a creepy "vaccine guy... actually makes you a trumper more than i can ever be
but dont give a crap about the leftie liars and anything they say like these fake indictments.

in case you havent been paying attention, let me tell you a little secret. Trump abandons EVERYONE ! he shit talked every single person who left his administration, people who had his back, his voting base, literally everyone.
he says one thing and he does another, every single time. his base just eats it up and is seemingly blind to all of his negative qualities. they will actively vote against their own self interests as long as they feel like they are winning the culture war

This post was edited by gnarjay on Aug 9 2023 10:28pm
Aug 10 2023 12:30am
Quote (Landmine @ Aug 9 2023 06:12pm)
Not only are you a fool, but a liar as well. Hopefully you’re just a liar and not a member of the handicapped society for the short 🚌.

Prove me wrong then... If not then take a seat kid and enjoy the your ride

You can take a seat next to Trumpy on the short bus along with all the others

Gold: 19,646.95
Aug 10 2023 12:35am
12 more indictments coming from Georgia, the Scam King cant run forever...especially not from uncle RICO baby

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/09/politics/trump-georgia-fani-willis-dozen-indictments/index.html
Gold: 22,164.69
Aug 10 2023 12:42am
https://apnews.com/article/utah-biden-fbi-assassination-threat-ba3cc1d3b2f6cca8bd429febdcf04219

So we're still getting the no details version of this since its "under FBI review", which means it could still turn out to be justified or it could be a cold blooded execution for all we know, but the basic facts make it look like a parallel with the Amir Locke shooting. FBI serve an unexpected search warrant in the early morning when someone would be asleep, burst into his house, shoot and kill him under unknown circumstances. Did he pull a gun on them? Did he get startled out of his sleep and justifiably try to defend himself? Did they announce themselves and get in a brief siege? Don't know, and the FBI doesn't immediately turn over bodycam and make a public spectacle out of it.
It is notable that the guy was visited by the FBI over his threats, told them to fuck off unless they had a search warrant, and apparently they decided to serve a night SWAT raid warrant instead of a normal daytime search and then killed him. Does lend some suspicion to it, ruby ridge style.

but yeah that's the kind of story you both have to wait on any actual details to form an opinion, but also that only one side of the story is alive to make up a narrative after the fact
Gold: 17,384.69
Aug 10 2023 12:42am
Quote (Metalwise4u @ 10 Aug 2023 08:30)
Prove me wrong then... If not then take a seat kid and enjoy the your ride
You can take a seat next to Trumpy on the short bus along with all the others
https://i.imgur.com/zcF0oD6.jpg

Ah interesting, reading this;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden#Investigations (two last paragraphs)

Seems august 26 this whole story could end, definitely.
Gold: 10.00
Aug 10 2023 12:50am
Quote (Goomshill @ 10 Aug 2023 02:42)
https://apnews.com/article/utah-biden-fbi-assassination-threat-ba3cc1d3b2f6cca8bd429febdcf04219

So we're still getting the no details version of this since its "under FBI review", which means it could still turn out to be justified or it could be a cold blooded execution for all we know, but the basic facts make it look like a parallel with the Amir Locke shooting. FBI serve an unexpected search warrant in the early morning when someone would be asleep, burst into his house, shoot and kill him under unknown circumstances. Did he pull a gun on them? Did he get startled out of his sleep and justifiably try to defend himself? Did they announce themselves and get in a brief siege? Don't know, and the FBI doesn't immediately turn over bodycam and make a public spectacle out of it.
It is notable that the guy was visited by the FBI over his threats, told them to fuck off unless they had a search warrant, and apparently they decided to serve a night SWAT raid warrant instead of a normal daytime search and then killed him. Does lend some suspicion to it, ruby ridge style.

but yeah that's the kind of story you both have to wait on any actual details to form an opinion, but also that only one side of the story is alive to make up a narrative after the fact

Shit is super sketchy.
Gold: 22,164.69
Aug 10 2023 01:01am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 10 2023 01:50am)
Shit is super sketchy.

Have to pay attention to the absence of evidence. Whether its police or FBI, if they don't immediately come out and say they were shot at, you can pretty safely assume they weren't shot at.
Going back to examples like the US marshals killing the antifa terrorist michael reinoehl in 2020, the aftermath was a bunch of differing accounts as the investigators pieced together the shootout scene and the commies tried to lie about it- but the marshals immediately said he had pulled a gun on them. In the amir locke case, the early statements by the MPD said that their swat team "encountered a man holding a handgun pointed "n the direction of officers." Which of course didn't really describe how they burst in unannounced and guns drawn on a guy asleep in a bed and startled him awake and immediately shot him

dunno what the story is here, but 75 year old disabled morbidly obese wacko with possible indicators of FBI having a vendetta against him, that's some reason for skepticism
we don't even know if this was a no knock warrant for sure, I don't know how that's handled with FBI jurisdiction but I think normal warrants have to be served in daylight as a policy and this raid was at 6 AM with full SWAT, so my presumption is they definitely created the circumstances that would get this guy killed

This post was edited by Goomshill on Aug 10 2023 01:02am
Gold: 0.69
Aug 10 2023 01:02am
Quote (Metalwise4u @ Aug 9 2023 09:10pm)
Nah 100% true you would be screaming fake news if there was like you usually do then post another vid of biden sniffing a kid

its what you always do lol

Nahhh not my imagination its a fact :) sorry to break it to ya

now you trying to down play it. who would a guessed that would happen. "protect the pedo protect the pedo REEEEEEEEEEEEE" (like a trained parrot)
PEDO JOE biden

Quote (gnarjay @ Aug 9 2023 09:27pm)
in case you havent been paying attention, let me tell you a little secret. Trump abandons EVERYONE ! he shit talked every single person who left his administration, people who had his back, his voting base, literally everyone.
he says one thing and he does another, every single time. his base just eats it up and is seemingly blind to all of his negative qualities. they will actively vote against their own self interests as long as they feel like they are winning the culture war

really dude??? aftier i just got done telling you about how he has abandoned the jan 6th people

now let me tell you who you are. tell me why your like this?
you grant your party anything they want.
the past couple of years harass people about masks which was a total lie
harass people about lock downs cant get enough of them
tell people they are non essential
destroy peoples jobs and business
so? ok lets say you believed the scam?? and thought they was honest with you. even though the scumbags never wore their own fuking masks.

this is what really tops the whole pile of chit. jan 6th iNsUrReCtIoN. the left really showed who they are with that one. nothing but criminals. they are now at over two years rotting in prison waiting for their day in court and you probably delight in that. your no better than trump who turned his back on them.
60 days dude. when a person finally makes it to trial the overall average sentence is 60 fuking days. and they still tell you it was a InSuRrEcTiOn 60 fukn days
60 fukn days.............. this criminal act has kinda sealed the deal what lefties are and what they are capable of and what kind of people are loyal to them.
What Happened to the Jan. 6 Rioters Arrested Since the Capitol Attack
https://time.com/6133336/jan-6-capitol-riot-arrests-sentences/
excerpt: " So far, the median prison sentence for the Jan. 6 rioters is 60 days, according to TIME’s calculation of the public records. "

if trump is popular is it really a mystery to you why, do you see your self and what the left is about. what the left has brought us???? what do you think people see???
an organization of criminals???
do you see it now?

Aug 10 2023 01:10am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Aug 10 2023 01:42am)
Ah interesting, reading this;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden#Investigations (two last paragraphs)

Seems august 26 this whole story could end, definitely.

You talking about this one

By April 2023, federal prosecutors were considering bringing four charges against Biden: two misdemeanor counts for failure to file taxes, a single felony count of tax evasion, and a charge related to a gun purchase.[123] On June 20, 2023, in a deal with prosecutors, Biden agreed to plead guilty to only the two misdemeanor tax charges, and to enter a pretrial diversion program related to the gun charge.[14][15] Prosecutors recommended two years of probation for the tax charges; the gun charge would be dropped at the end of this period if the conditions of the diversion program had been met successfully.[119] Having the gun charge dropped was conditional on Biden remaining drug-free and never being allowed to own a firearm again.[9] Biden's attorney said the agreement with prosecutors "resolved" the investigation, though the Justice Department said the investigation was "ongoing."

In court on July 26, 2023, federal prosecutors explained that the "ongoing" aspect of the investigation referred to possible charges under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA); FARA requires that anyone who acts on the behalf of a foreign government, e.g. China or Ukraine, must register with the Department of Justice and file regular reports on their activities for that government.[124][125] On July 26, the plea deal was rejected by the presiding judge, who cited concerns over the scope of the terms, and gave 30 days to both the government prosecutors and Biden's defense team to provide additional information.[9] Biden changed his plea from "guilty" to "not guilty"

Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 10 2023 02:02am)
now you trying to down play it. who would a guessed that would happen. "protect the pedo protect the pedo REEEEEEEEEEEEE" (like a trained parrot)
PEDO JOE biden
https://seed151.bitchute.com/JECkaTCOV0FU/iLSOIAi1oLbj.mp4

Yes like the trained hog you are... you keep posting the same bitchute vid over and over and over again :)

Im not protecting anyone unlike you :)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1116117118119120282Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll