d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1115116117118119307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 13 2023 11:40pm
Quote (Jupe @ May 13 2023 12:08pm)
I wonder how many children die from cancer due to unanswered prayers cause God is too busy helping the football quarterback win the big game

ya know the answer to a prayer can be "no"
that can be a tuff concept for some.

Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 13 2023 11:58pm
Quote (CPK001 @ May 14 2023 11:09am)
You see that right there you just moved the goalpost. Your argument was that "Some of the most violent and oppressive societies were Christians." This means that there would be specific instructions in the Bible for living like that.

It only make sense that I would look for one of the Bible verses that have specific instructions on how to live. The one I found suggests the exact opposite of what your claim is.

You somehow attribute the killings of the Bible to have the overarching authority of how we should live our day to day lives?

I really do hope you never read or learned about World War 1, World War 2 or any other War for that matter. Those stories alone would make you become a mass murderer right?

Yeah that's right, what's wrong with that? Look if you would much rather significantly lower your chances of getting sunburn and thus not get cancer then why not move over to the UK? You'll get to see Rainbows a lot more often.

What goal posts are you talking about? The Bible has every second story about killing people. God doesn't like these people so he kills them, oh you worship some other God how about I drown all life forms on the planet for fun. It has literal instructions to go kill gays, non virgins and many other undesirables.
I dont think you can flip through 10 pages without reading some killing or weird shit happening.
God instructs people to kill children and to have slaves, cutting people's foreskins you know real wholesome family values.
Or did you not read the Bible?
Christians and other nut jobs of Abrahamic deity have been violently fighting each other for centuries, costing trillions and countless lives lost. Have you not heard of the middle east?

The fact you are this willfully ignorant and brainwashed to not even know the horrors what religion does is truly peak ignorance.

Do me a favour and type into Google a list of bad shit Christianity and religion has done. That will keep you busy for the next 5 years trying digest both large scale and individual stories.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 14 2023 12:00am
Quote (SP00K @ May 12 2023 02:47am)
Wow. An uneducated trade forum debater with 0 experience and knowledge has done what no educated theologian has been able to do since organized Christian belief. Very impressive larp

hi
looks like op has brought up young earth in quote #1133 page 114

i just happen to be working on something you might me interested in. its some stuff i haven viewed in i dont know how long ago. right now i am reviewing it and adding in time slots where each episode begins. it just so happens a couple episodes are about the age of the earth. hope you find it worth while.

Don Patton - the Creation Model vs Evolution Model (all videos 1-7)

0:01 what is creation science part 1

28:42 what is creation science part2

1:12:58 laws of science part 1

1:49:10 laws of science part 2

2:23:50 how old is the earth part 1

3:02:28 how old is the earth part 2

3:34:41 the record of the rocks part 1

below i also added a comment from the comment section in the vid. i found it touching
David Michael Curtis
6 months ago (edited)
I was an atheist. In fact, I was a convinced atheist. If you are an athiest you do NOT offend me in the slightest. I get your point of view. This is the 7-hour video, that changed my mind. That convinced me, that what I believed as an atheist was wrong. After this, you are without excuse, if you do not watch every minute of this video, you are WILLINGLY ignorant of the truth. Nothing more than a scoffer, spoken of in Peters writings. If you are HONEST about your atheism, like I was, then you won't be afraid to watch this. I watched every atheist video under the sun, while I was an atheist. This video stopped me in my tracks. It will do the same for you if you are HONEST WITH YOURSELF. After I post this, I will go about my life as before. I am writing you at this moment, because I once was an atheist too. But I was HONEST WITH MYSELF about it, and not just trying to convince myself there was no god. I do not know your heart. Only God and you do. So only God and you will know what you do next, whether you will watch this or not. The first time I watched it June 2019 I was an atheist. I watched this 7-hour video 4 times that week. I never looked back. Jesus is the Son of God, the Christ the savior of the world. Thanks Jonathan for posting this, you saved my life.
Gold: 0.00
May 14 2023 04:07am
Quote (addone @ May 14 2023 03:58pm)
What goal posts are you talking about? The Bible has every second story about killing people. God doesn't like these people so he kills them, oh you worship some other God how about I drown all life forms on the planet for fun. It has literal instructions to go kill gays, non virgins and many other undesirables.
I dont think you can flip through 10 pages without reading some killing or weird shit happening.
God instructs people to kill children and to have slaves, cutting people's foreskins you know real wholesome family values.
Christians and other nut jobs of Abrahamic deity have been violently fighting each other for centuries, costing trillions and countless lives lost. Have you not heard of the middle east?

The fact you are this willfully ignorant and brainwashed to not even know the horrors what religion does is truly peak ignorance.

Do me a favour and type into Google a list of bad shit Christianity and religion has done. That will keep you busy for the next 5 years trying digest both large scale and individual stories.

Because you are unable to grasp this concept and have not repent of your sins, I hereby pronounce this curse on you.

“‘Be ever hearing, but never understanding;
be ever seeing, but never perceiving.’
Make the heart of this addone calloused;
make their ears dull
and close their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts,
and turn and be healed.”

Gold: 2,195.46
May 14 2023 06:55am
Quote (IceMage @ May 11 2023 06:17am)
I believe Jesus is the son of God and the Bible is the word of God. All scripture is God-breathed.

now this is based Christian faith
Gold: 107.77
May 15 2023 01:10pm
Gold: 2,075.69
May 15 2023 01:48pm
Why do people cite the Old Testament when espousing their hate for Christianity?

The Old Testament is the Jewish foundational scripture - are they just too afraid to be openly antisemitic, or can they not find anything to criticize in the New Testament?

Not a rhetorical question here - Christophobic people please enlighten me.
Gold: 2,075.69
May 15 2023 01:49pm
Quote (addone @ May 13 2023 10:58pm)

Every criticism you cite here is Jewish, not Christian.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 15 2023 02:55pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (El1te @ May 16 2023 07:49am)
Every criticism you cite here is Jewish, not Christian.

Here is why you are illiterate and very low IQ. Literally said abrahamic religion (Christianity, Judaism, Islam). Bible isn't new testament it is both old + new. Christians applying laws from old testament just as much as the new. They like to distance themselves from the crazy but can't get away from the fact their god is one and the same murderous psychopath. Christians using old testament for arguments but only when it's convenient as soon as they get clapped it doesn't apply. One word "pathetic".

This post was edited by addone on May 15 2023 02:58pm
Gold: 0.00
May 16 2023 01:11am
Quote (addone @ May 16 2023 06:55am)
Here is why you are illiterate and very low IQ. Literally said abrahamic religion (Christianity, Judaism, Islam). Bible isn't new testament it is both old + new. Christians applying laws from old testament just as much as the new. They like to distance themselves from the crazy but can't get away from the fact their god is one and the same murderous psychopath. Christians using old testament for arguments but only when it's convenient as soon as they get clapped it doesn't apply. One word "pathetic".

That's right, keep your heart calloused. Keep your ears dull and keep your eyes closed.

Because you refused to listen to Moses and the Prophets you will now be unable to repent of your sins. So now this will be done the hard way. You will only be able to turn to God when the big storm of your life comes. The storm will be relentless, the storm will be unwavering.

What will that storm be? I'll leave that up to God to decide what to do with you. Hopefully the foundation with which you built your life upon is on the hard rock and not on the sand.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1115116117118119307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll