d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1115311541155115611571170Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,517.50
Sep 18 2024 06:14am
Quote (Chainsaw47 @ Sep 18 2024 01:07pm)
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/live/2024/sep/18/middle-east-crisis-live-hezbollah-pager-explosion-lebanon-irael-iran-latest-updates

It's okay though because Israelis probably don't consider these kids human anyway. Who cares if they kill kids and civilians, right?

Lebanons health minister. Forgive me if I don't take his word for it.

Are you saying that Hezbollah and Hamas take exception to injuring civilians and children?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Hamas-led_attack_on_Israel

Gold: 46,068.00
Sep 18 2024 06:18am
Quote (WhiteSouned @ 18 Sep 2024 19:55)
Add to the list the trembling Iranians who vowed to revenge the death of Haniyeh and yet to do anything for over a month now. Mostly because of American forces spread across the ME.
Countries are still afraid from Uncle Sam. Also in reality..

Sorry to burst your bubble. If you think countries are still afraid of Uncle Sam you are going to be slightly disappointed.

What makes Countries like Israel powerful and I can put in Japan as well ( But they are neutered by Uncle Same at the moment ) is because of a very magical sentence. A Robust majority Mono Ethnic Society with Group Solidarity.

If there is a tier list to compare and contrast group solidarity.

S Tier - Israel , Japan
A Tier - South Korea , Ukraine and Russia ( Perhaps because of the current war ), East European Countries like Poland , Hungary, Serbia for example.
B Tier - China , Vietnam ( Both are moving up the tier levels )
C Tier - USA ( at best a B, dropped a few tiers during the past 10 to 15 years )
D - Well, it depends on how you see it .

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Sep 18 2024 06:19am
Gold: 5.00
Sep 18 2024 06:30am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Sep 18 2024 07:18am)
Sorry to burst your bubble. If you think countries are still afraid of Uncle Sam you are going to be slightly disappointed.

What makes Countries like Israel powerful and I can put in Japan as well ( But they are neutered by Uncle Same at the moment ) is because of a very magical sentence. A Robust majority Mono Ethnic Society with Group Solidarity.

If there is a tier list to compare and contrast group solidarity.

S Tier - Israel , Japan
A Tier - South Korea , Ukraine and Russia ( Perhaps because of the current war ), East European Countries like Poland , Hungary, Serbia for example.
B Tier - China , Vietnam ( Both are moving up the tier levels )
C Tier - USA ( at best a B, dropped a few tiers during the past 10 to 15 years )
D - Well, it depends on how you see it .

Surprising S Tier as one of those countries defeated by a bunch of C tier dough boys. And the second need hundreds of billions in foreign aid and contracts to simply persist against F tier cave dwellers.

I suppose you framed this as an emotional tiered list, not realities.

This post was edited by RedFromWinter on Sep 18 2024 06:31am
Gold: 1,494.30
Sep 18 2024 06:34am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Sep 18 2024 08:14am)
Lebanons health minister. Forgive me if I don't take his word for it.

Are you saying that Hezbollah and Hamas take exception to injuring civilians and children?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Hamas-led_attack_on_Israel

I don't know, did I say that? Let's read my post again.

It's very convenient that all [our team] sources are telling the truth and all [opposite team] sources are always lying. Makes it so easy to be right and dismiss any wrongdoings.

Sep 18 2024 06:39am
Quote (RedFromWinter @ 18 Sep 2024 20:30)
Surprising S Tier as one of those countries defeated by a bunch of C tier dough boys. And the second need hundreds of billions in foreign aid and contracts to simply persist against F tier cave dwellers

Well, yes. But that was then. Things changes. Rome didn't last forever.
Nothing last forever.
Things will be reset and rebuild and some countries managed to keep their culture and prevent an absolute invasion.
But some just disappeared into the annals of history.

Japan was defeated not only because of the advanced weaponry and the Nuke, but also because the Nazi lost.
You are facing an all powerful American military, with the Soviets and the Chinese , the Koreans and the entire East and South East Asia and South Asia ( India) plus ANZ ( Australia New Zealand ) moving towards your tiny island with no resources.

Which is why they lost.

Quote (RedFromWinter @ 18 Sep 2024 20:30)
Surprising S Tier as one of those countries defeated by a bunch of C tier dough boys. And the second need hundreds of billions in foreign aid and contracts to simply persist against F tier cave dwellers.

I suppose you framed this as an emotional tiered list, not realities.

I don't find this an emotional tier list , but may I in my own words try to explain.
The West we are facing right now at least in the eyes of us South East Asians and East Asians no longer have that fear factor that we used to have in the past.

A domestically divided United States and the mass Muslim Migration drama in EU Plus all the woke LGBTQ DEI narrative that is spreading far and wide which you can feel in major media outlets be it gaming, Disney , etc etc
is not healthy for the " West Hegemony " .

This is not exactly an emotional list that I am looking at . At least that is what I see from my side of the world, we have access to all Western Media outlet Left and right.
We also have Europeans and Americans moving and working in Singapore and Hong Kong. Giving us first hand accounts of what they are experiencing right now.
So I kinda perceived it that way. I might be wrong.

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Sep 18 2024 06:47am
Gold: 5.00
Sep 18 2024 07:06am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Sep 18 2024 07:39am)
Well, yes. But that was then. Things changes. Rome didn't last forever.
Nothing last forever.
Things will be reset and rebuild and some countries managed to keep their culture and prevent an absolute invasion.
But some just disappeared into the annals of history.

Japan was defeated not only because of the advanced weaponry and the Nuke, but also because the Nazi lost.
You are facing an all powerful American military, with the Soviets and the Chinese , the Koreans and the entire East and South East Asia and South Asia ( India) plus ANZ ( Australia New Zealand ) moving towards your tiny island with no resources.

Which is why they lost.

I don't find this an emotional tier list , but may I in my own words try to explain.
The West we are facing right now at least in the eyes of us South East Asians and East Asians no longer have that fear factor that we used to have in the past.

A domestically divided United States and the mass Muslim Migration drama in EU Plus all the woke LGBTQ DEI narrative that is spreading far and wide which you can feel in major media outlets be it gaming, Disney , etc etc
is not healthy for the " West Hegemony " .

This is not exactly an emotional list that I am looking at . At least that is what I see from my side of the world, we have access to all Western Media outlet Left and right.
We also have Europeans and Americans moving and working in Singapore and Hong Kong. Giving us first hand accounts of what they are experiencing right now.
So I kinda perceived it that way. I might be wrong.

You had described it initially as prefixed on fear. I don't particularly disagree with your analysis, but consider the US is not even at war and is still maintaining empire even with domestic issues on the rise. And, history shows when nations austerity measures fail that is prerequisite for more war, external or internal. I don't think the world wants to see US full war mode.

Sep 18 2024 07:15am
Quote (RedFromWinter @ 18 Sep 2024 21:06)
You had described it initially as prefixed on fear. I don't particularly disagree with your analysis, but consider the US is not even at war and is still maintaining empire even with domestic issues on the rise. And, history shows when nations austerity measures fail that is prerequisite for more war, external or internal. I don't think the world wants to see US full war mode.

I don't too because there will be no winners. Nukes, Biological weapons aka Covid 3000 will fly.

But there is one thing I m sure of or at least certain of.
If there is a conflict between USA and China for example.

Chinese and Russian lives are dirt cheap. ( Pardon me for being candid )
American lives not so cheap.
Gold: 32,517.50
Sep 18 2024 07:23am
Quote (Chainsaw47 @ Sep 18 2024 01:34pm)
I don't know, did I say that? Let's read my post again.

It's very convenient that all [our team] sources are telling the truth and all [opposite team] sources are always lying. Makes it so easy to be right and dismiss any wrongdoings.

Click the link you posted and read the actual headline. Lmao
Gold: 1,494.30
Sep 18 2024 07:43am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Sep 18 2024 09:23am)
Click the link you posted and read the actual headline. Lmao

I did, what's your point? You're claiming I somehow think Hezbollah is not doing anything wrong.

This post was edited by Chainsaw47 on Sep 18 2024 07:43am
Gold: 4,384.00
Sep 18 2024 08:56am
hello

this is your radio speaking.

a second wave ! lovely !
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1115311541155115611571170Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll