d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1115111521153115411551170Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 18 2024 03:01am
Quote (doomchaser @ Sep 18 2024 11:51am)
When you say those? How in the F do you know that? Was random to some degree ...Some or a 50% of them could have been ...But I highly doubt all of them were.. Show me your prof of percentage of Hezbollah please 100%?

If it was random the press would already be flooded with pictures of women, children and whatever they can post against Israel.
In this case the press doesn’t even dispute that those who got hit are Hezbollah members.
Gold: 32,517.50
Sep 18 2024 03:13am
Quote (doomchaser @ Sep 18 2024 09:51am)
When you say those? How in the F do you know that? Was random to some degree ...Some or a 50% of them could have been ...But I highly doubt all of them were.. Show me your prof of percentage of Hezbollah please 100%?

Going by every major news outlet reporting on the situation. Provide some evidence otherwise?
Gold: 7,376.93
Sep 18 2024 03:18am
Quote (WhiteSouned @ Sep 18 2024 02:01am)
If it was random the press would already be flooded with pictures of women, children and whatever they can post against Israel.
In this case the press doesn’t even dispute that those who got hit are Hezbollah members.

you kidding right? you mean the press is flooded with pictures if Gaza children that are killed every day? I don't see the flood .... But yeah there will be some ...A lot of random but still a high percent of Hezbollah enough for you ignore the randomness you would call terrorism if from anyone else besides your own team.. Lots of Random here..
Sep 18 2024 03:21am
Quote (doomchaser @ Sep 18 2024 12:18pm)
you kidding right? you mean the press is flooded with pictures if Gaza children that are killed every day? I don't see the flood .... But yeah there will be some ...A lot of random but still a high percent of Hezbollah enough for you ignore the randomness you would call terrorism if from anyone else besides your own team.. Lots of Random here..

What is Hezbollah ? Is it Lebanese army ? What are they ?
lol your comment doesn’t make sense. Sorry.
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 18 2024 03:58am
Quote (doomchaser @ Sep 18 2024 03:51am)

Nobody anywhere uses pagers en masse anymore. These were a single large batch of pagers, distributed directly to hezbollah members after the announced they were switching from cell phones to pagers. Brand new, one shipment. The only way citizens got these pagers is if hezbollah members stole them and gave them to friends/family. The only way other civilians got killed was answering their dad's pager for him or pressing up to his butt at that moment.

I don't think any large operation in history has been this precise at taking out targets entrenched in a civilian population
Gold: 580.00
Sep 18 2024 04:08am
Quote (Goomshill @ 18 Sep 2024 12:58)
Nobody anywhere uses pagers en masse anymore. These were a single large batch of pagers, distributed directly to hezbollah members after the announced they were switching from cell phones to pagers. Brand new, one shipment. The only way citizens got these pagers is if hezbollah members stole them and gave them to friends/family. The only way other civilians got killed was answering their dad's pager for him or pressing up to his butt at that moment.

I don't think any large operation in history has been this precise at taking out targets entrenched in a civilian population

Even when Israel target directly without any doubt hezbollah members its being blamed for war crimes.
This is pure antisemitism disguised as being moral compass or w/e

This post was edited by Many_Names on Sep 18 2024 04:09am
Sep 18 2024 04:27am
Quote (Many_Names @ Sep 18 2024 01:08pm)
Even when Israel target directly without any doubt hezbollah members its being blamed for war crimes.

It’s a definition issue.
In their eyes (mualim countries, communists and the progressive left):
Israel = terrorists. Hence, everything Israel does is a war crime.
Hezbollah and Hamas = liberation fighters , everything they do is accepted by the progressive left.

The world is truly F*ked.
Sep 18 2024 04:31am
Quote (Many_Names @ Sep 18 2024 05:08am)

There are legitimate ethical questions about maiming/killing this many hezbollah terrorists en masse no matter how finely targeted it is.
Its still a fundamental question of whether it serves the long/short term aims of survival and peace for Israel, and whether any potential gains actually outweigh the human cost
Even if all these people are bent on killing Jews, and even if you have a literal button you can press to kill/maim them with little collateral damage, its still a very horrific amount of serious injuries, disfigurement, crippling, blinding, neutering, etc. And you have to be sure its serving a greater good to justify thosuands of people being bombed at the same time. Does it? I don't know, it could crumble either way, and this is the kind of event so momentous it could set in motion unintended consequences, for better or worse.
Gold: 11.11
Sep 18 2024 04:51am
In a statement issued later in the day, Gold Apollo identified the distributor, a Budapest–based company called BAC Consulting, and said it had licensed its trademark for sales in designated regions.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/18/business/gold-apollo-taiwan-lebanon-exploding-pagers-hnk-intl/index.html

Assuming that BAC Consulting is a mossad front, i guess they tampered with the pagers on the production line and hezbollah never bothered to check them
Sep 18 2024 04:55am
Quote (zorzin @ Sep 18 2024 05:51am)
In a statement issued later in the day, Gold Apollo identified the distributor, a Budapest–based company called BAC Consulting, and said it had licensed its trademark for sales in designated regions.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/18/business/gold-apollo-taiwan-lebanon-exploding-pagers-hnk-intl/index.html

Assuming that BAC Consulting is a mossad front, i guess they tampered with the pagers on the production line and hezbollah never bothered to check them

Its a hungarian company, Israel could have either infiltrated the hungarian production center or the shipping, intercepted them and returned them.
https://www.npr.org/2024/09/18/g-s1-23547/tracking-the-exploding-pagers-used-in-attack-on-hezbollah

Speaking of legitimate ethical questions: What does it say when NPR news is doing operational research for a terrorist organization?
Maybe US media shouldn't be tracking these pagers and how Mossad put bombs in them, because that's a Hezbollah problem
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1115111521153115411551170Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll