d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev11139114011411142Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 3 2024 07:14am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Sep 3 2024 02:58pm)
What are your thoughts below guys?
Would like to have constructive viewpoints or criticism from you dudes.

The "migrant" crisis is artificially created, both in the US and in Europe. There is ample material to be read from the US government and from the EU executive, over the last decade, which highlights both an embrace of adopting migrant quota's and an intolerance for curbing the flow of migrants. The key words are Artificially and Created.

the various powers also go looking for trouble, creating wars, bringing freedom and that of course exacerbates the situaiton.

the excuse of holy war is simply that

it is not holy war

its simply about stealing land

No.
It’s about the Palestinians 100 years war against Zionism and their failure to accept the result of 1948 war which they started.
Accept the Jewish presence in the ME
Stop being refugees
Build something of your own
And least but mostly important - leave us the f*k alone
Gold: 317.69
Sep 7 2024 07:14am
Jewish viewpoint on Gaza.

This post was edited by Tarisus on Sep 7 2024 07:14am
Gold: 4,575.69
Sep 7 2024 11:44am
Quote (Tarisus @ Sep 7 2024 06:14am)
Jewish viewpoint on Gaza.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkXJwErm8DM

The old Jewish lady is right, the Arabs lost their right to remain there on October 7, to let them remain there would be pure suicidal weakness, an invitation for them to keep committing massacres
Gold: 11.11
Sep 8 2024 09:29am
CIA director, UK counterpart call for cease-fire as Israel hit with rocket barrage from Lebanon
As a barrage of more than 30 rockets blasted from Lebanon rained down on northern Israel Saturday, the heads of the CIA and the UK’s MI6 jointly called for a hostage and ceasefire deal in the ongoing war with Hamas.
https://nypost.com/2024/09/07/world-news/us-and-uk-security-chiefs-call-for-ceasefire-in-rare-joint-statement/

With hamas? The only way this works is if Israel agrees to a ceasefire with hamas and then immediately soft-invades lebanon.

The Gaza incursion hasnt exactly gone well for the Israelis but i think their status as a regional power can be restored with a war against hezbollah. The can of worms that was opened by the Israelis can only be squashed by uncle sam and a war with lebanon will de facto involve good ol American jdams.

There is a window where iranian exports of missles can be curtailed but boy oh boy is that window closing fast.
Gold: 4,384.00
Sep 8 2024 11:42am
Quote (zorzin @ Sep 8 2024 06:29pm)
The Gaza incursion hasnt exactly gone well for the Israelis but i think their status as a regional power can be restored with a war against hezbollah. The can of worms that was opened by the Israelis can only be squashed by uncle sam and a war with lebanon will de facto involve good ol American jdams.

There is a window where Iranian exports of missiles can be curtailed but boy oh boy is that window closing fast.

just saw this one, il just say - pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

and im not disrespecting anyone sources ( internet, twitter, CNN, BBC, Al-Kahida sry i meant Al-Jazira ) or whatever you think the sources are.

your analysis of the situation lacks basic stuff. really pure basic stuff, and from an Israeli point of view it's fucking ridiculous, so il teach you some simple facts in regard of the ongoing war. again - you want facts ? non bullshit analysis from idiots who have zero clue on the middle east ? read ahead.

1. Gaza's situation ( that Hamas isn't completely done to the point they simply can't shoot a firecracker ) is now merely politics. only politics and half-living hostages are the line between the final bullets to their murdering raping heads.
whatever you hear about IDF, military, Uncle Sam aid etc... none of this matters. over 18K terrorists are dead, some are buried and un-calculated, over 10K are wounded - no real clue how many of them are incapable of continuing.
the only thing that delayed the IDF in the south, are politics from all sides. having said that, i believe that right now this is the beginning of the end in the southern border. the final outcome might not be the best outcome for our hostages, but with each day passes, Hamas is begging for a full-scale war ( Iran, Lebanon, Judea and Samaria )
because that's the only thing it can hang on. other than that, they are done and gone, the Israeli hostages are now their only ( true ) card before it's done.

2. Hezbollah is staying in the limits that Israel forced upon him, not the other way around. strategically, Iran and Lebanon are both shit-scared from a full-scale war ( as they should ), not because we are invincible but simply because the circle has shifted. with plenty of field commandos and higher ranked experienced ( from the Syria war\massacre )
Hezbollah officials are vaporized by the IDF, both Iran and Lebanon's proxy system is gonna shatter and break if we are going fully 100% to war with those guys. Hezbollah assets were tremendously impacted in the last 6 months in southern Lebanon, and the diaper-head ( Nassralah ) wants no war. if he will draw outside the lines that the IDF let's him,
you can count on it that it will be Lebanon's final war in this century.

3. Uncle Sam has shown it's weakness to us. we learned that even the U.S have problems, and in terms of ammunition, bombs, etc.. those things that the U.S aid with, are well thought of. it will takes years, even decades, but relying on the U.S for it's massive supply chain will be different in future ahead.
local manufacturing is necessary and it's already taking place as we speak. now this is not that i don't appreciate the U.S, exactly the opposite - they are Israel's greatest ally, but they have their weaknesses and times are changing and the we too see ahead. the U.S have their own problems so relaying on them
on a much lesser scale is gonna be a wise call in terms of logistics\supplies.

4. we didn't use anything that is considered an "insurance policy" in warfare to date. nor do i think we're gonna need it, maybe against Iran in a full scale war. and im not talking about nukes or crap like that.

to sum it up for you, what you read and see in your media, is not what i see from my window. Hezbollah is playing by our rules, we will be a regional power no matter if anyone likes it or not, the proxy war is exposed and it is now way above the surface ( ask the Yemen dudes how are they ) and the gold patience of ours is running out fast.
if those idiots in the north will decide they are not pulling back, then i wish them the best of luck, take a picture from Beirut before and after.

This post was edited by darksoho on Sep 8 2024 11:46am
Gold: 4,575.69
Sep 8 2024 11:54am
Quote (darksoho @ Sep 8 2024 10:42am)
just saw this one, il just say - pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

and im not disrespecting anyone sources ( internet, twitter, CNN, BBC, Al-Kahida sry i meant Al-Jazira ) or whatever you think the sources are.

your analysis of the situation lacks basic stuff. really pure basic stuff, and from an Israeli point of view it's fucking ridiculous, so il teach you some simple facts in regard of the ongoing war. again - you want facts ? non bullshit analysis from idiots who have zero clue on the middle east ? read ahead.

1. Gaza's situation ( that Hamas isn't completely done to the point they simply can't shoot a firecracker ) is now merely politics. only politics and half-living hostages are the line between the final bullets to their murdering raping heads.
whatever you hear about IDF, military, Uncle Sam aid etc... none of this matters. over 18K terrorists are dead, some are buried and un-calculated, over 10K are wounded - no real clue how many of them are incapable of continuing.
the only thing that delayed the IDF in the south, are politics from all sides. having said that, i believe that right now this is the beginning of the end in the southern border. the final outcome might not be the best outcome for our hostages, but with each day passes, Hamas is begging for a full-scale war ( Iran, Lebanon, Judea and Samaria )
because that's the only thing it can hang on. other than that, they are done and gone, the Israeli hostages are now their only ( true ) card before it's done.

2. Hezbollah is staying in the limits that Israel forced upon him, not the other way around. strategically, Iran and Lebanon are both shit-scared from a full-scale war ( as they should ), not because we are invincible but simply because the circle has shifted. with plenty of field commandos and higher ranked experienced ( from the Syria war\massacre )
Hezbollah officials are vaporized by the IDF, both Iran and Lebanon's proxy system is gonna shatter and break if we are going fully 100% to war with those guys. Hezbollah assets were tremendously impacted in the last 6 months in southern Lebanon, and the diaper-head ( Nassralah ) wants no war. if he will draw outside the lines that the IDF let's him,
you can count on it that it will be Lebanon's final war in this century.

3. Uncle Sam has shown it's weakness to us. we learned that even the U.S have problems, and in terms of ammunition, bombs, etc.. those things that the U.S aid with, are well thought of. it will takes years, even decades, but relying on the U.S for it's massive supply chain will be different in future ahead.
local manufacturing is necessary and it's already taking place as we speak. now this is not that i don't appreciate the U.S, exactly the opposite - they are Israel's greatest ally, but they have their weaknesses and times are changing and the we too see ahead. the U.S have their own problems so relaying on them
on a much lesser scale is gonna be a wise call in terms of logistics\supplies.

4. we didn't use anything that is considered an "insurance policy" in warfare to date. nor do i think we're gonna need it, maybe against Iran in a full scale war. and im not talking about nukes or crap like that.

Is a total annexation of Lebanon on the table? What is the Israeli public's general tone on acquiring more territory?
Sep 8 2024 12:12pm
Quote (El1te @ Sep 8 2024 08:54pm)
Is a total annexation of Lebanon on the table? What is the Israeli public's general tone on acquiring more territory?

Israeli's public is diverse, the average Israeli wants it's neighbors to be safe ( and prosper if they can ) and so does he.

from my point of view, taking A land from an Arab is the correct punishment if the Arab wants you dead. they appreciate land + hating Jews more than they love their own children.

now for reality and dry facts in 2024 - we are western in our approach, and our country is a democracy. so for the good and bad, i don't see a situation where Israel's government is going to this direction of taking lands in Lebanon or in Gaza. we would probably stay or demand some form of millita to stay in Gaza until things are clearer,
but the north ? nope, it's either a written solution ( bad idea in my eyes for us ), or escalation and a "limited war" that will act as a last resort. that second option is the better choice in my eyes, but the goals should serve both the Israeli people and make a solid case for a future conflict with Iran.
if you ask me, something like carpeting half of Beirut will be sufficient. the problem is doing it the right way, believe it or not, with minimal casualties.

the point is, Hezbollah's more significant assets are in Beirut's area. yap.

This post was edited by darksoho on Sep 8 2024 12:13pm
Gold: 500.00
Sep 8 2024 12:46pm
the palestinian educational curriculum is really something
https://x.com/RadioGenoa/status/1722906939485569535
Gold: 11.11
Sep 10 2024 05:22am
At least 40 people were killed in an overnight Israeli airstrike on an area that Israel itself had designated as a humanitarian zone for displaced people in southern Gaza, according to local rescue officials. Israel said the operation targeted Hamas fighters there.

More than 60 people were also wounded in the strike, according to the Gaza Civil Defense, as rescuers raced to recover victims buried under sand and debris.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/09/middleeast/gaza-khan-younis-israel-strike-intl-latam/index.html
Sep 10 2024 11:20am
Quote (zorzin @ Sep 10 2024 02:22pm)
At least 40 people were killed in an overnight Israeli airstrike on an area that Israel itself had designated as a humanitarian zone for displaced people in southern Gaza, according to local rescue officials. Israel said the operation targeted Hamas fighters there.

More than 60 people were also wounded in the strike, according to the Gaza Civil Defense, as rescuers raced to recover victims buried under sand and debris.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/09/middleeast/gaza-khan-younis-israel-strike-intl-latam/index.html

not nearly enough.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11139114011411142Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll