d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1113114115116117307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 12 2023 04:32pm
Quote (addone @ May 12 2023 07:09pm)
I was quoting myself didnt know your reading comprehension is the best and your attempts at parroting like a juvenile kid match your developed mind perfectly. Keep it up maybe next time you'll tell me how your dad is stronger than my dad. That will really impress me.

Is that how you defend that? Hahahaha, pathetic. You also completely avoided the test for Colossians 3:5-10.

Maybe you can go to your napkin god for some help and guidance.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 12 2023 10:22pm
Quote (SP00K @ May 13 2023 10:06am)
Your arguments

"1. There is no need for God because billions of people live without religion."

What does this have to do with God being real or not? Role-playing ranking 7/10

2. Growing up I went to church and read the Bible and can say my life would of been a lot easier if I didn't spend all that wasted time on religion.

Why would anyone care about what your life is like? What does this have to do with God being real or not?

God doesn't exist because there is no way of knowing or proof presented after thousands of years
See 1

The rest is you rambling on about a personal opinion of yours which doesn't amount to anything at all. Do you see how this delusion of yours doesn't match with reality?

1. Billions of people dont worship, think about, pray, or in some cases haven't even heard of the concept. Their lives are not affected. There is no difference between believing in God or not. Accepting Jesus or not. His existence has no bearing on those people none.
If God was to be real then there would be clear and irrefutable proof that his word would be in effect. For example he promises eternal life to believers. Yet every single believer died. All the saints and the most devoted Christians are rotting under ground with the rest. So "god's" word means "fuck all"
Many of those billions of people have committed what bible describe as sins. People fornicated with other people's wives, stole money, killed other people and worshipped other gods and they are unaffected in the slightest by the bible God. There is no God smiting, you don't get zapped by lightning every time you decide to work on Sunday. There is no magical place where you get poked by demons for eternity no fire and brimstone. You only find that nonsense in stories and video games.

2. My personal testimony is simply describing my experience and research.
Often people including many Christians like to give their personal experience as proof. I have looked, searched knocked but never found, not one shred, no feeling, no sign nothing that would verify this magical entity you call God.
I have done meditation, prayer, in difficult times asked for help. Nothing, might as well have been talking with Spiderman and 3 little pigs.

3. Burden of proof always goes back to the person who came up with the concept of God. I can make claims that he doesn't exist and in no way have to prove them until the original claim establishes proof. Then I would have to be obliged to counter it.
Let me explain this further because I know you require all the help you can get. The very question "Can you disprove God?" Begins with an assumption. Can you disprove Zeus or Buddha? Can you disprove that I just scratched my balls?

As you can see it's a nonsense question. The answer is no I cannot disprove something we have no way of knowing.
And if we have no way of knowing if something exists then does it exist at all?

This post was edited by addone on May 12 2023 10:45pm
Gold: 3.00
May 12 2023 11:10pm
Quote (addone @ May 12 2023 11:22pm)
1. Billions of people dont worship, think about, pray, or in some cases haven't even heard of the concept. Their lives are not affected. There is no difference between believing in God or not. Accepting Jesus or not. His existence has no bearing on those people none.
If God was to be real then there would be clear and irrefutable proof that his word would be in effect. For example he promises eternal life to believers. Yet every single believer died. All the saints and the most devoted Christians are rotting under ground with the rest. So "god's" word means "fuck all"
Many of those billions of people have committed what bible describe as sins. People fornicated with other people's wives, stole money, killed other people and worshipped other gods and they are unaffected in the slightest by the bible God. There is no God smiting, you don't get zapped by lightning every time you decide to work on Sunday. There is no magical place where you get poked by demons for eternity no fire and brimstone. You only find that nonsense in stories and video games.

Often people including many Christians like to give their personal experience as proof. I have looked, searched knocked but never found, not one shred, no feeling, no sign nothing that would verify this magical entity you call God.
I have done meditation, prayer, in difficult times asked for help. Nothing, might as well have been talking with Spiderman and 3 little pigs.

3. Burden of proof always goes back to the person who came up with the concept of God. I can make claims that he doesn't exist and in no way have to prove them until the original claim establishes proof. Then I would have to be obliged to counter it.
Let me explain this further because I know you require all the help you can get. The very question "Can you disprove God?" Begins with an assumption. Can you disprove Zeus or Buddha? Can you disprove that I just scratched my balls?

As you can see it's a nonsense question. The answer is no I cannot disprove something we have no way of knowing.

Thanks for the rambling cope followed by an admission of defeat

From atheist to agnostic to admitting you were wrong. I am actually impressed that you've came this far with literally a 3rd grade argument rofl

This post was edited by SP00K on May 12 2023 11:10pm
May 12 2023 11:34pm
Quote (SP00K @ May 13 2023 05:10pm)

From atheist to agnostic to admitting you were wrong. I am actually impressed that you've came this far with literally a 3rd grade argument rofl

That was not an admission rofl Wtf?? It was an explanation how the very question is nonsense. You cannot disprove nonsense nor do I have obligation to do so.
Simply saying, haha I win, you are wrong is a form of cope. Let me know when you got proof of God. Faith based arguments are literally non arguments but a form of personal feelings. You literally reason with your emotions like a woman and dare to talk about deduction and induction. Lol you have 0 credibility begone little Christian sheep.

This post was edited by addone on May 12 2023 11:35pm
May 12 2023 11:48pm
Quote (SP00K @ May 13 2023 05:10pm)

Hello herp derp. I am a mindless Christian sheep I'll give you proof of God.
It's the bible duh! A story book about a magic wizard which I cannot verify by any means other than my feelings. I just have "faith" a blind and close minded faith.

Oh what's this you have provided a detailed proof with examples and verifiable reason including a personal testimony? Being a good little sheep I'll just say it's bad and wrong and you are coping haha I am right, you should try using deduction you are a joke! Herp derp in my mind I am winning I didn't provide a single counterpoint or explained how your argument is wrong in any way. This is called being intellectually superior and I am totally not coping. Herp derp.

But I'll go to bed praying to a Jewish zombie to save me from the things which are part of his "plan"

This post was edited by addone on May 12 2023 11:57pm
Gold: 3.00
May 12 2023 11:56pm
Quote (addone @ May 13 2023 12:48am)
Hello herp derp. I am a mindless Christian sheep I'll give you proof of God.
It's the bible duh! A story book about a magic wizard which I cannot verify by any means other than my feelings. I just have "faith" a blind and close minded faith.

Oh what's this you have provided a detailed proof with examples and verifiable reason including a personal testimony? Being a good little sheep I'll just say it's bad and wrong and you are coping haha I am right, you should try using deduction you are a joke! Herp derp in my mind I am winning I didn't provide a single counterpoint or explained how your argument is wrong in any way. This is called being intellectually superior and I am totally the best. Herp derp.

But I'll go to bed praying to a Jewish zombie to save me from the things which are part of his "plan"

Why do you to continue to make subjective opinions that no one cares about
May 13 2023 12:10am
Quote (SP00K @ May 13 2023 05:56pm)
Why do you to continue to make subjective opinions that no one cares about

No the question is why do you?
Faith is personal trust/confidence/hopium in something without evidence or proof. Basically a type of feeling or a mindless acceptance
You came to a public debate forum to a topic which asks you to present evidence and reasoned arguments to make a case for or against religion not a personal feelings/cope thanks for stopping by.

This post was edited by addone on May 13 2023 12:19am
May 13 2023 12:52am
The church often attracts the broken/people with problems. So unless you were born/roped into it by parents at a young age etc it's very likely you turned to the religion because you were emotional and in an a low point of your life. Just look at TiStuff he was an alcoholic and a broken man.
You seldom hear healthy mentally and emotionally stable people turn to religion. Wow I have read the entire book and fully believe even the bats it crazy things inside. Not the cherrypicked instagram feel good quotes. No I believe and think it's cool that David went out and slaughtered 200 men then cut off their foreskins just so he could marry Saul's daughter. Such brave strory telling go David! Christianity is a religion of love and peace!

This post was edited by addone on May 13 2023 12:54am
Gold: 0.00
May 13 2023 02:42am
Quote (addone @ May 13 2023 02:22pm)

You say the burden of proof always goes back to the person who came up with the concept of God. Then why did you make this thread in the first place?

You say Billions of people don't worship or think about God. Your claim is their lives are not affected. Based on your logic you need to provide proof of this. How do you know that Billions of lives are unaffected? Did you go and interview 1 Billion people? Do you actually know what is going on in their lives behind closed doors?

All you need to do is watch the news every night and you'll see how broken this world is. You'll see how that petrol station was held up at gun point or that shopping complex had the ATM stolen overnight. You'll see all the homeless people as well as that police chase on those Youths. What I see in this world is a very different story that you are claiming.

The storm came for these people and they had no foundation with which to place their hope. Now their lives are in jeopardy. I have to disagree with you based on what I've seen in this broken world.

In all of your incoherent rambling not once have you mentioned the lives of those whose world has been shattered in this world. Where do they place their hope? You talk about knowledge but what good is knowledge when they are struggling to get by? What are you going to say to people who struggle with mental health? "Don't worry, the Earth is millions of years old and not 6,000 years." What comfort will that bring?

Quote (addone @ May 13 2023 03:34pm)
That was not an admission rofl Wtf?? It was an explanation how the very question is nonsense. You cannot disprove nonsense nor do I have obligation to do so.
Simply saying, haha I win, you are wrong is a form of cope. Let me know when you got proof of God. Faith based arguments are literally non arguments but a form of personal feelings. You literally reason with your emotions like a woman and dare to talk about deduction and induction. Lol you have 0 credibility begone little Christian sheep.

Everything you say, you keep saying that we are to provide evidence for God and that you are under no obligation to disprove God.

Again, why did you make this thread in the first place? You seemed dead set on disproving God based on Google searches.

Now you're saying you have no obligation to disprove God -- it's up to us to give you proof of God?

You've suddenly taken a 180 degree turn. Why did you give up so easily?
May 13 2023 03:32am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 13 2023 08:42pm)
You say the burden of proof always goes back to the person who came up with the concept of God. Then why did you make this thread in the first place?

You say Billions of people don't worship or think about God. Your claim is their lives are not affected. Based on your logic you need to provide proof of this. How do you know that Billions of lives are unaffected? Did you go and interview 1 Billion people? Do you actually know what is going on in their lives behind closed doors?

All you need to do is watch the news every night and you'll see how broken this world is. You'll see how that petrol station was held up at gun point or that shopping complex had the ATM stolen overnight. You'll see all the homeless people as well as that police chase on those Youths. What I see in this world is a very different story that you are claiming.

The storm came for these people and they had no foundation with which to place their hope. Now their lives are in jeopardy. I have to disagree with you based on what I've seen in this broken world.

In all of your incoherent rambling not once have you mentioned the lives of those whose world has been shattered in this world. Where do they place their hope? You talk about knowledge but what good is knowledge when they are struggling to get by? What are you going to say to people who struggle with mental health? "Don't worry, the Earth is millions of years old and not 6,000 years." What comfort will that bring?

Everything you say, you keep saying that we are to provide evidence for God and that you are under no obligation to disprove God.

Again, why did you make this thread in the first place? You seemed dead set on disproving God based on Google searches.

Now you're saying you have no obligation to disprove God -- it's up to us to give you proof of God?

You've suddenly taken a 180 degree turn. Why did you give up so easily?

The problem with your argument is that you think God/religion/bible is a cure for world problems. In truth it's just another problem. A net negative. We can see evidence of this throughout history. Some of the most violent and oppressive societies were Christians. Pick up a history book and look up the genocides caused by the Christians in the name of God. Or the "holy" crusades I heard they were fiery but mostly peaceful.
Bible is just another type of fuel that adds to the fire not diminishes it.

It's like me offering you some chocolate cake for your broken leg, it might make you forget for a moment but in long term is in ineffectual. Worse yet eat too much not only is your leg not fixed but now you also have diabetes.

I made a thread to point out the hypocracy, illogical fallacies, contradictions and bat shit crazy claims the bible tries to promulgate. While doing this I invited Christians to change my mind in a way. A chance where you can logically, rationally with proof provide an argument to the contrary.

This post was edited by addone on May 13 2023 03:53am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1113114115116117307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll