d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing Week
Prev1113114115116117443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Sep 22 2018 10:17am
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 22 2018 12:09pm)
my point would be that Trump is causing it not creating it

the leaks the impulsive tweets and statements the bedroom bully behavior

a typical President goes into hiding and you don't get the leaks and you don't get anything other than an official lawyer drafted and approved generic statement every now and again

the peeks into governing at that level and how the Trump administration is functioning (or not) will benefit generations to come

The bullshit King ironically and unintentionally is giving us a clearer view that we would never see with someone typical

you still don't get it though. Trump isn't pro transparency that's my point, if there is any transparency it's accidental transparency (which is good for the american people, I agree with you there) if Trump was himself pro-transparency, he'd be THRILLED about all these leakers, instead, he throws tantrums about his WH leaking like a ship and throws Reality Winner in prison. It's selective transparency at best, just like any other administration.

get my point?
Gold: 28,296.75
Sep 22 2018 10:29am
Quote (Horford @ Sep 22 2018 09:17am)
you still don't get it though. Trump isn't pro transparency that's my point, if there is any transparency it's accidental transparency (which is good for the american people, I agree with you there) if Trump was himself pro-transparency, he'd be THRILLED about all these leakers, instead, he throws tantrums about his WH leaking like a ship and throws Reality Winner in prison. It's selective transparency at best, just like any other administration.

get my point?

lack of intentional transparency is for him and his supporters to work out

you're already not a voter of his and his base is very set on how they feel so like I say often with you take the win

might not be intentional but you're seeing more than you would have with anyone else
Sep 22 2018 10:33am
back on topic:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna912156

WASHINGTON — A press adviser helping lead the Senate Judiciary Committee’s response to a sexual assault allegation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has stepped down amid evidence he was fired from a previous political job in part because of a sexual harassment allegation against him.

Garrett Ventry, 29, who served as a communications aide to the committee chaired by Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, had been helping coordinate the majority party's messaging in the wake of Christine Blasey Ford’s claim that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her 36 years ago at a high school party. In a response to NBC News, Ventry denied any past "allegations of misconduct."

AWKWARD LOL
Sep 22 2018 10:47am
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/09/20/i-directed-white-house-nominations-course-fbi-can-check-kavanaugh-again/
Gold: 5.77
Sep 22 2018 10:55am
I don’t know why anyone would trust a guy with such tiny teeth.
Sep 22 2018 11:09am
Quote (Horford @ Sep 22 2018 09:47am)

If she thinks evidence exists or wants an investigation why doesn't she file a complaint in Montgomery County?

If she wants to try to get the weight off her shoulders she should show up monday and tell her story, public private or however she wishes within reason

People aren't wanting to get to the bottom of this with an fbi investigation they are just using it for politics

Even if cleared through the FBI Kav is still guilty according to those using that assumption for political reasons
Sep 22 2018 11:12am
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 22 2018 01:09pm)
If she thinks evidence exists or wants an investigation why doesn't she file a complaint in Montgomery County?

If she wants to try to get the weight off her shoulders she should show up monday and tell her story, public private or however she wishes within reason

People aren't wanting to get to the bottom of this with an fbi investigation they are just using it for politics

Even if cleared through the FBI Kav is still guilty according to those using that assumption for political reasons

more proof that your president is only selectively pro-transparency at best, if Trump wanted the truth to come out/or thought Kavanaugh was innocent, he'd order an FBI investigation.

and yes, she should file a complaint. not sure what she's waiting for.

Sep 22 2018 11:20am
Quote (Horford @ Sep 22 2018 10:12am)
more proof that your president is only selectively pro-transparency at best, if Trump wanted the truth to come out/or thought Kavanaugh was innocent, he'd order an FBI investigation.

and yes, she should file a complaint. not sure what she's waiting for.

Nobody has stopped her from filing a local complaint which is the appropriate way and place for this to happen

the fbi investigation talk is entirely political. Trump stopping an investigation is entirely political he's not stopping from happening in Montgomery

The FBI does not belong on this the Montgomery authorities do if she decides to file a complaint

all of this do what we want for politics rather than go through the system in place is a real disservice to justice and its pursuit

The worst part is that if this really did happen to her all of the left and lawyers she has surrounded herself with are just using her and not trying to help her
Sep 22 2018 11:22am
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 22 2018 01:20pm)
Nobody has stopped her from filing a local complaint which is the appropriate way and place for this to happen

the fbi investigation talk is entirely political. Trump stopping an investigation is entirely political he's not stopping from happening in Montgomery

The FBI does not belong on this the Montgomery authorities do if she decides to file a complaint

all of this do what we want for politics rather than go through the system in place is a real disservice to justice and its pursuit

The worst part is that if this really did happen to her all of the left and lawyers she has surrounded herself with are just using her and not trying to help her

finding out the truth is political? interesting

Banned
Gold: 2.34
Sep 22 2018 11:24am
horford was with her she was supposed to win!!!!
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1113114115116117443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll