d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1113811391140114111421167Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 109,989.69
Aug 30 2024 05:09pm
Quote (El1te @ Aug 25 2024 06:30pm)
It's at the point where it isn't even meaningful to discuss intent - Hamas will accuse intent every single time, Israel will deny intent every single time. Similarly, their respective supporters will affirm and deny intent as well.

This is the status quo in total war where the concept of war crimes and laws of war have been thrown out the window - as was the case in WWII, the victors will mandate by law that their enemy is guilty of everything they accused them of regardless of the truth, and will fabricate evidence to support their assertions. Nothing matters except winning, and destroying the children and civilians of your enemy is the rationally correct tactic for demoralization and depriving your enemy of reinforcements. I mean we did it in Dresden, Tokyo among others and it didn't matter because we won, we're speaking English and not German. Europe didn't turn out better for it though, they lost their position as world superpowers to the USA and Russia, subsequently becoming impotent with respect to control of their own nations, playing out as we speak with the Islamic invasion.

I personally think many of these strikes on children are done with intent, I mean, I would do the same thing in their position, they have Biblical precedent to annihilate their enemies and there isn't any doubt that their enemies wouldn't do the same.

Well that one video of them picking off unarmed men walking down the ruins their own neighborhood.
Relentlessly picking them off as they crawled away injured.
There was no basis in reality for any claim Israel made on that event of being an accident.
So I just take that as another example of Israelis lying through their teeth to your face.
Gold: 4,404.67
Aug 31 2024 01:37am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 31 Aug 2024 01:04)
Well yes that's the point. If you can't assimilate, you will end up like UK and Germany now.

I don't know which is worst, you put them into assimilation camps and re educate them or you give them all the freedom they have like UK and Germany and when they go completely unhinged and run amok thus fostering a nationalistic far right movement that may potentially create a mini Civil War whipping them out.

Complex questions with no simple answers really.

The UK, France and Germany are going down the drain because of large-scale, unnecessary Muslim immigration which keeps growing the problem.
The Uyghurs have lived in China for hundreds of years, they are culturally closer to the Chinese majority society than the Muslim immigrants in Europe are to their hosts. Furthermore, the Uyghur share of the population is miniscule, and their numbers aren't surging, there are no migrants coming in to bolster their ranks.

Peaceful coexistence or perhaps even proper multiculturalism between Uyghurs and Han should have been possible. The problem or danger posed by them to the Chinese majority society is magnitudes smaller than the problems Europe is facing. And it was a problem which wasn't getting bigger and bigger every year. At no point did the issue warrant a response as drastic as what the CCP did.

And let's not forget the forced sterilization of Uyghur women, which is de facto genocide. A 'clean' and delayed one, but genocide nonetheless. And I'm talking about actual genocide in the sense of "physically getting rid of the undesirable people", not in the Hamas sense of "our population quadrupled over the past 40 years, but we're totally getting genocided".

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Aug 31 2024 01:38am
Gold: 46,068.00
Aug 31 2024 02:31am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 31 Aug 2024 15:37)
The UK, France and Germany are going down the drain because of large-scale, unnecessary Muslim immigration which keeps growing the problem.
The Uyghurs have lived in China for hundreds of years, they are culturally closer to the Chinese majority society than the Muslim immigrants in Europe are to their hosts. Furthermore, the Uyghur share of the population is miniscule, and their numbers aren't surging, there are no migrants coming in to bolster their ranks.

Peaceful coexistence or perhaps even proper multiculturalism between Uyghurs and Han should have been possible. The problem or danger posed by them to the Chinese majority society is magnitudes smaller than the problems Europe is facing. And it was a problem which wasn't getting bigger and bigger every year. At no point did the issue warrant a response as drastic as what the CCP did.

And let's not forget the forced sterilization of Uyghur women, which is de facto genocide. A 'clean' and delayed one, but genocide nonetheless. And I'm talking about actual genocide in the sense of "physically getting rid of the undesirable people", not in the Hamas sense of "our population quadrupled over the past 40 years, but we're totally getting genocided".

So similar to what Israel is doing to Palestinians?
Aug 31 2024 02:39am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 31 Aug 2024 10:31)
So similar to what Israel is doing to Palestinians?

Is Israel subjecting Palestinian women to forced sterilization?
Aug 31 2024 02:53am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 31 Aug 2024 16:39)
Is Israel subjecting Palestinian women to forced sterilization?

I don't think they need to do that, there is more direct ways to deal with terrorist. China need to learn really. :mellow:
Gold: 5.00
Aug 31 2024 03:09am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Aug 30 2024 06:04pm)
Well yes that's the point. If you can't assimilate, you will end up like UK and Germany now.

I don't know which is worst, you put them into assimilation camps and re educate them or you give them all the freedom they have like UK and Germany and when they go completely unhinged and run amok thus fostering a nationalistic far right movement that may potentially create a mini Civil War whipping them out.

Complex questions with no simple answers really.

Is it coincidence that many western nations are all simultaneously having their own version of a migration crisis? Europe has the Muslim, US has the Latino. Feels very Deus Ex
Aug 31 2024 04:37am
Quote (RedFromWinter @ 31 Aug 2024 11:09)
Is it coincidence that many western nations are all simultaneously having their own version of a migration crisis? Europe has the Muslim, US has the Latino. Feels very Deus Ex

This shit has been going on in Europe since the early- to mid-2010s. It's one of the rare cases in which a social issue manifested itself in the US after Europe. Usually, it's the other way round.
Gold: 91,605.69
Sep 2 2024 04:04pm
This holy war will never end.
e- clarifying (Not the current war, that region has been in war, Israel v Palestine for centuries.)

This is church and state.
Only death will be the outcome of that.

This post was edited by Mondain on Sep 2 2024 04:09pm
Sep 3 2024 05:50am
Quote (Mondain @ 3 Sep 2024 06:04)
This holy war will never end.
e- clarifying (Not the current war, that region has been in war, Israel v Palestine for centuries.)

This is church and state.
Only death will be the outcome of that.

I agree.... Religious war doesn't seem to end... have been there fir 1.8k years
Sep 3 2024 05:58am
What are your thoughts below guys?
Would like to have constructive viewpoints or criticism from you dudes.

The "migrant" crisis is artificially created, both in the US and in Europe. There is ample material to be read from the US government and from the EU executive, over the last decade, which highlights both an embrace of adopting migrant quota's and an intolerance for curbing the flow of migrants. The key words are Artificially and Created.

the various powers also go looking for trouble, creating wars, bringing freedom and that of course exacerbates the situaiton.

the excuse of holy war is simply that

it is not holy war

its simply about stealing land

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Sep 3 2024 06:01am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1113811391140114111421167Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll