d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1113711381139114011411167Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,164.69
Aug 25 2024 04:03pm

“Hey you, please forgive me!

It all started on Thursday, we were dancing and having fun, and come Friday - so much fun all around, seeing friends we haven't seen in years - we all met to dance and celebrate life. Come Saturday morning, the sun begins to rise, it's so beautiful as it starts to shine all over everyone.

We're dancing and happy, hugging, and some of my friends start to leave. Suddenly, rockets start flying over us, I know this, this is my life -I'm from the South.
But then there are paragliders- I hope nothing happens to them...
Then starts the gunfire - what is going on?

We see the truck coming, paratroopers dressed in foreign uniforms - they are killing everyone.

They just killed Shay, they killed Adi.. They're kidnapping that girl, who is sitting there hugging her murdered boyfriend. Suddenly you run to the bushes where I sit and hide, not uttering a sound from my lips.

You're in the bush next to me, so close, the cries gush out from within you. A terrorist is right above the bush I'm hiding in and I pray he won't see me, I pray so hard, something I haven't done my entire life... God can hear my prayer.

But you won't stop crying out loud because with every second, someone gets shot and murdered.
They saw you, they're dragging you out of the bushes. They're four and you're one.
You scream for help.
One of them punches you to silence you, and you try to fight them while looking towards my direction, for me to save you.

But if I step out, we will both get murdered. I want to live!
I sit there silently, they start undressing you!
I'm crying, I feel like I need to scream but a hand silences me! Maybe it's the hand of God, or I don't know who...

They turn you on your stomach and they start raping you, one by one.
They turn you around again and they yell at you in English, they want you to see for yourself how they have defeated you. You try to crawl in my direction and I pray for something to happen, for someone to kill them so you can get out alive, but as you crawl towards me and they're on top of you - the shot comes.

They murdered you, but before they murdered your body they murdered your soul.

I sat there, in the bushes, for hours, I did not come out.
I saw a bottle of water next to you and I was so incredibly thirsty, but I couldn't bear the thought that I should have saved you, so how can I be so disrespectful and drink your water?

I have reached rock bottom, I can't live anymore. Your look follows me every single day - in the shower, in my sleep, in my room. I couldn't go back to work, I wasn't able to.

I've been to your house. I didn't tell your parents what you've been through, but they've been told that your body was abused, I was a witness.

I ask for your forgiveness.

I am coming to you, to the next great world, I promise to save you there and protect you. Please forgive me!

And don't worry, I left a note for my family telling them how much I love them, and thanking them for the life they gave me.

My sister is having a baby, I thought about sticking around to get to know my nephew, but I don't think he should know the uncle that couldn't save you.

It's okay, I'll watch him from above.”

Translated from Hebrew
Gold: 8,876.90
Aug 25 2024 05:13pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Aug 25 2024 04:03pm)
Translated from Hebrew

/sarcasm

In your opinion, is there any equivalence with the retaliatory attacks?
Gold: 4,575.69
Aug 25 2024 05:30pm
Quote (SBD @ Aug 16 2024 10:54am)
A precision strike I would think means real-time intel. They didn't know he left? Or did they just legitimately want to kill 2 x 4 day olds a mother and a grandmother. Its honestly getting hard to tell.

It's at the point where it isn't even meaningful to discuss intent - Hamas will accuse intent every single time, Israel will deny intent every single time. Similarly, their respective supporters will affirm and deny intent as well.

This is the status quo in total war where the concept of war crimes and laws of war have been thrown out the window - as was the case in WWII, the victors will mandate by law that their enemy is guilty of everything they accused them of regardless of the truth, and will fabricate evidence to support their assertions. Nothing matters except winning, and destroying the children and civilians of your enemy is the rationally correct tactic for demoralization and depriving your enemy of reinforcements. I mean we did it in Dresden, Tokyo among others and it didn't matter because we won, we're speaking English and not German. Europe didn't turn out better for it though, they lost their position as world superpowers to the USA and Russia, subsequently becoming impotent with respect to control of their own nations, playing out as we speak with the Islamic invasion.

I personally think many of these strikes on children are done with intent, I mean, I would do the same thing in their position, they have Biblical precedent to annihilate their enemies and there isn't any doubt that their enemies wouldn't do the same.

This post was edited by El1te on Aug 25 2024 05:34pm
Gold: 46,068.00
Aug 30 2024 12:51pm
Quote (El1te @ 26 Aug 2024 07:30)
It's at the point where it isn't even meaningful to discuss intent - Hamas will accuse intent every single time, Israel will deny intent every single time. Similarly, their respective supporters will affirm and deny intent as well.

This is the status quo in total war where the concept of war crimes and laws of war have been thrown out the window - as was the case in WWII, the victors will mandate by law that their enemy is guilty of everything they accused them of regardless of the truth, and will fabricate evidence to support their assertions. Nothing matters except winning, and destroying the children and civilians of your enemy is the rationally correct tactic for demoralization and depriving your enemy of reinforcements. I mean we did it in Dresden, Tokyo among others and it didn't matter because we won, we're speaking English and not German. Europe didn't turn out better for it though, they lost their position as world superpowers to the USA and Russia, subsequently becoming impotent with respect to control of their own nations, playing out as we speak with the Islamic invasion.

I personally think many of these strikes on children are done with intent, I mean, I would do the same thing in their position, they have Biblical precedent to annihilate their enemies and there isn't any doubt that their enemies wouldn't do the same.

The Democratic Party in the United States is becoming a joke each and every day . I think what they want is to let some crazy ass terrorist go in and murder 100K Residents before you can take action to capture or retaliate against the terrorists.

:lol:

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/3276654/us-disappointed-chinas-actions-xinjiang-two-years-after-un-human-rights-report
Gold: 4,575.69
Aug 30 2024 01:25pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Aug 30 2024 11:51am)
The Democratic Party in the United States is becoming a joke each and every day . I think what they want is to let some crazy ass terrorist go in and murder 100K Residents before you can take action to capture or retaliate against the terrorists.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/3276654/us-disappointed-chinas-actions-xinjiang-two-years-after-un-human-rights-report

"Stop doing something about the Islam problem, you're messing up all our plans!" :lol:
Aug 30 2024 01:56pm
Quote (El1te @ 31 Aug 2024 03:25)
"Stop doing something about the Islam problem, you're messing up all our plans!" :lol:

Yup, I think things took an unexpected turn, what they wanted to happen in China is what is happening in UK and Germany and EU right now. :lol:
Gold: 16,514.00
Aug 30 2024 03:43pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Aug 30 2024 11:51am)

it is an absolute travesty, theyre ok with palestinian genocide but wag the finger at Xi. "genocide for me but not for thee!"

all of em are hypocrites
Aug 30 2024 04:40pm
Quote (gnarjay @ 31 Aug 2024 05:43)
it is an absolute travesty, theyre ok with palestinian genocide but wag the finger at Xi. "genocide for me but not for thee!"

all of em are hypocrites

Funny thing is.....look I want to be fair.....They did jail a lot of Uyghurs in Xinjiang . The problem with the Uyghur Muslim is during the peak of Terrorism aka after 9/11 and the creation of Isis and all those other Muslim Fundamentalist groups.
The Uyghurs wanted to create a caliphate around that area, not to mention is extremely rich in resources. There were numerous terror attacks but they were thwarted, so the CCP just go , lets put them in holiday camps, majority of them are released but there is still a significant number.

The Uyghurs belong to a Turkic Ethnic group which is why the entire Muslim World, only Edrogan and a few others QQ towards the Chinese. The Uyghurs is also in constant loggerheads towards the Hui Muslims in China which is has a huge population.
You don't see the Hui Muslims having any problems.
Gold: 16,514.00
Aug 30 2024 04:58pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Aug 30 2024 03:40pm)
Funny thing is.....look I want to be fair.....They did jail a lot of Uyghurs in Xinjiang . The problem with the Uyghur Muslim is during the peak of Terrorism aka after 9/11 and the creation of Isis and all those other Muslim Fundamentalist groups.
The Uyghurs wanted to create a caliphate around that area, not to mention is extremely rich in resources. There were numerous terror attacks but they were thwarted, so the CCP just go , lets put them in holiday camps, majority of them are released but there is still a significant number.

The Uyghurs belong to a Turkic Ethnic group which is why the entire Muslim World, only Edrogan and a few others QQ towards the Chinese. The Uyghurs is also in constant loggerheads towards the Hui Muslims in China which is has a huge population.
You don't see the Hui Muslims having any problems.

i do think most of it has to do with assimilation and the willingness to "fit in" in China, the Uyghurs are very traditional while the Hui had no problem assimilating (and got far better treatment as a result). Xi wants to force EVERYONE to assimilate which is kinda crazy

This post was edited by gnarjay on Aug 30 2024 04:58pm
Aug 30 2024 05:04pm
Quote (gnarjay @ 31 Aug 2024 06:58)
i do think most of it has to do with assimilation and the willingness to "fit in" in China, the Uyghurs are very traditional while the Hui had no problem assimilating (and got far better treatment as a result). Xi wants to force EVERYONE to assimilate which is kinda crazy

Well yes that's the point. If you can't assimilate, you will end up like UK and Germany now.

I don't know which is worst, you put them into assimilation camps and re educate them or you give them all the freedom they have like UK and Germany and when they go completely unhinged and run amok thus fostering a nationalistic far right movement that may potentially create a mini Civil War whipping them out.

Complex questions with no simple answers really.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1113711381139114011411167Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll