d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1113211331134113511361170Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,391.70
Aug 3 2024 01:21pm
Quote (PapaPsych @ Aug 3 2024 12:13am)
The last several months have shown IDF cannot even defeat hamas in gaza, point taken the other day they resorted to terrorist assassinations of hamas politicians abroad.
Last time Israel fought Hezbolla in 2006 they got their asses kicked and retreated accomplishing nothing of their objectives.
Hezbolla isn't made up of prisoners in a concentration camp like Gaza is, they have modern arsenal of anti personnel equiptment, they have much, much more manpower than Hamas does in Gaza.
For Israel to get into a conflict with them Airpower alone will not accomplish objectives, they need to commit 100K boots on the ground in the north.
Something Israel doesn't have ready, also Israel doesn't like casualties, that's what caused them to pullout on 06.
Israels go to strategy right now appears to start a war with all of its neighbors and call on the US armed forces to do the fighting and dying.

"IDF cannot even defeat hamas in gaza" - if IDF wanted to end this and really commit a genocide it'll all be done within 24 hours and you know it.
It takea time to fight a war against rats that hide in tunnels and dress like civilians.

70+ years of attempting to destroy the only historic homeland of Jews - 70+ years of failure and Israel is still here, surrounded by enemies.

You're either too blind or simply hate jews.

This post was edited by Elyran on Aug 3 2024 01:37pm
Gold: 4,575.69
Aug 3 2024 02:20pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Aug 3 2024 12:18am)
welcome back bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote (zorzin @ Aug 3 2024 06:31am)
Welcome back!

I wouldn't be sleeping on Iran fam. The last time these events played out, Iran launched over 300 missles at Israel; they may not be attacking now but I would imagine it's inevitable.

While you and I have our disagreements over Israel, I think both of us can agree that Israel has handled the Gaza situation terribly. They really do have to "wrap up" in the south cause hezbollahs been absolutely fucking up north Galilee.

People on this board have been seriously lacking in the club when it comes to the iran- hezz pipeline. I wouldn't start comparing hezz/irgc to dogs because we can't even open up the red sea. Iran has been supplying its proxies for far too long now; like hell fam, hamas has been seen using Chinese red arrow atgms. They sure as shit didn't have these a month ago; someone's been able to smuggle them in.

All this to say that Israel/America has put itself in a fucking ludicrous position in the ME; with the only way to return western hegemony is by getting into another forever war. Iran arming its proxies in the ME who target israel/American bases has to be stopped and this should of happened the first time they attacked an American base.

But we have diversity hires in charge, so "meh"

Thank you friends! I was forsaken in JSP jail but managed to claw my way out

The reason I sleep on Iran is because I see them as a proxy for Russia to harass and be a point of resistance against American interests, but not much more than that. They have a ton of conventional arms courtesy of Russia but they don't have the air and naval power, Russia is a mighty bear but Iran is just their lap dog that they would forsake in a heartbeat when convenient for them. And Iran knows that if they launched a large attack against Israel that Russia wouldn't back them up (this is very similar to the Ukraine-American relationship, America will "fight to the last Ukrainian" while Russia will "fight to the last Shia Arab"). They're useful idiots and cannon fodder.

While we have our differences on Israel I'm sure we can both agree that we want Jewish influence and sabotage in the Anglosphere to end. I'd like them to emigrate to Israel and leave us the hell alone, which a larger Israeli state should help. I guess alot of them still fear the Muslims too. If Israel hasn't cleaned up in Gaza yet that's pretty shameful and projects a bit of weakness - that's prime beachfront property there they want to get online ASAP.

I've come to somewhat accept that forever war is logically necessary to maintain a hegemonic Empire. You can have periods of peace but that requires the will to destroy your enemies which, in the nuclear age, isn't as easy as it used to be. A new global pax would require a cooperative relationship between the three world powers (America Russia and China), no other "nation: matters as they are just vassal state lapdogs. My god you look at the condition of Western Europe now and it's pathetic - Russia could single handedly conquer the entire continent without daddy America's backing. The future of our Germanic people's is in the New World less we annex Western Europe by blood and iron and get to work fixing the place.
Gold: 13,670.00
Aug 3 2024 05:15pm
Really hate this guy. If he gets us in another massive war I hope his kids and loved ones would be on the front lines, but they won’t because the coward is only good at sending others kids to die

BREAKING: US Senator Lindsey Graham has introduced a joint resolution to 'authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against the Islamic Republic of Iran'

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1819522853706113290?s=46

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Aug 3 2024 05:15pm
Gold: 4,404.67
Aug 3 2024 09:24pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 4 Aug 2024 01:15)
Really hate this guy. If he gets us in another massive war I hope his kids and loved ones would be on the front lines, but they won’t because the coward is only good at sending others kids to die

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1819522853706113290?s=46

Iirc, Linsey Graham is a lifelong bachelor without kids or a wife... for reasons which iirc are an open secret in DC.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Aug 3 2024 09:24pm
Gold: 109,989.69
Aug 3 2024 09:31pm
Quote (Elyran @ Aug 3 2024 02:21pm)
"IDF cannot even defeat hamas in gaza" - if IDF wanted to end this and really commit a genocide it'll all be done within 24 hours and you know it.
It takea time to fight a war against rats that hide in tunnels and dress like civilians.

70+ years of attempting to destroy the only historic homeland of Jews - 70+ years of failure and Israel is still here, surrounded by enemies.

You're either too blind or simply hate jews.

And for good reason look what they are doing to western countries, all based upon a lie.
Gold: 11.11
Aug 4 2024 03:23pm
According to the Wall Street Journal report, foreign ministers from Jordan and Lebanon traveled to Iran in an attempt to diffuse the situation, but Iran told the Arab diplomats that it was set on striking back against Israel and “it didn’t care if the response triggered a war.”
Israel is preparing for the possibility of an Iranian-led attack that would include missiles being fired at Israel over the course of multiple days, according to a Sunday NBC report, citing an unnamed Israeli official.

The US’s message also said that it was urging Israel to de-escalate
https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-said-to-dismiss-us-arab-nations-calls-for-restraint-even-if-it-sparks-war/

De-escalate? Are you fucking kidding me America? Iran is slowly taking over the middle east and shipping missles to its proxies, to fire on American bases, and you tell Israel to de-escalate? Absolute diversity country full of cucks in the government.
Gold: 22,164.69
Aug 4 2024 03:32pm
Quote (zorzin @ Aug 4 2024 04:23pm)
According to the Wall Street Journal report, foreign ministers from Jordan and Lebanon traveled to Iran in an attempt to diffuse the situation, but Iran told the Arab diplomats that it was set on striking back against Israel and “it didn’t care if the response triggered a war.”
Israel is preparing for the possibility of an Iranian-led attack that would include missiles being fired at Israel over the course of multiple days, according to a Sunday NBC report, citing an unnamed Israeli official.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-said-to-dismiss-us-arab-nations-calls-for-restraint-even-if-it-sparks-war/

De-escalate? Are you fucking kidding me America? Iran is slowly taking over the middle east and shipping missles to its proxies, to fire on American bases, and you tell Israel to de-escalate? Absolute diversity country full of cucks in the government.

Not to mention- what is the Iranian casus belli here? For once, Israel managed to restrain itself to just killing Iranian proxies and not actual Iranians. They didn't go to war over their own citizens being assassinated in broad daylight working on the nuclear program, now they want to join the dustup when Hamas and Hezbollah heads roll? The only reason this is even being discussed is because of how weak joe biden has been
Gold: 4,575.69
Aug 4 2024 03:42pm
Quote (zorzin @ Aug 4 2024 02:23pm)

'Weak' doesn't even begin to describe the current American regime.
Gold: 2.70
Aug 4 2024 06:03pm
now we are getting a direct Israel vs Iran?

also the people in uk are finally fighting against the islamic invading scum
Gold: 109,989.69
Aug 4 2024 06:30pm
Quote (Warlock316 @ Aug 4 2024 07:03pm)
now we are getting a direct Israel vs Iran?

also the people in uk are finally fighting against the islamic invading scum

You can thank Israeli NGO's for bringing them into Europe, while maintaining a Racial Ethnostate for themselves.
Get ready to resettle whatever population is left of Gaza, I'm sure they will be thrilled going to poor European countries like the UK.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1113211331134113511361170Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll