d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1113111321133113411351170Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 109,989.69
Aug 2 2024 04:54pm
Quote (Elyran @ Jul 31 2024 07:26am)
So you basically have compassion for the same animals that cheered and probably helped orchastrate 9/11. The animals that handed out candies on the street after 2000+ Americans got murdered. The rats that burn the American and Israeli flags and call for the death of the west publicly.

You also seem to have compassion for the terrorist that got rekt in beirut with 241 Marine's blood on his hand.

Got it.

I seem to recall a story about Dancing Israelis who turned out to be Mossad agents getting arrested for recording and celebrating the 9/11 attacks.
We all know who really did 9/11.

This post was edited by PapaPsych on Aug 2 2024 04:55pm
Gold: 4,575.69
Aug 2 2024 06:14pm
Quote (zorzin @ Aug 2 2024 03:24pm)
https://www.defense.gov/News/Releases/Release/Article/3860557/deputy-pentagon-press-secretary-sabrina-singh-statement-on-force-posture-in-the/

the Secretary has ordered the USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN Carrier Strike Group to replace the USS THEODORE ROOSEVELT Carrier Strike Group
Additionally, Secretary Austin has ordered additional ballistic missile defense-capable cruisers and destroyers to the U.S. European Command and U.S. Central Command regions. The Department is also taking steps to increase our readiness to deploy additional land-based ballistic missile defense.
The Secretary has also ordered the deployment of an additional fighter squadron to the Middle East, reinforcing our defensive air support capability.

These posture adjustments add to the broad range of capabilities the U.S. military maintains in the region, including the USS WASP Amphibious Ready Group / Marine Expeditionary Unit (ARG/MEU) operating in the Eastern Mediterranean.

All the pieces are lining up fam. It seems that the Iranian threat is FINALLY being taken seriously by the diversity hires.

Iran is looking really weak and humiliated right now from my perspective.

They've been hyping up a big revenge attack, hoping that the US and other allied countries will issue evacuation warnings from Israel like they did with Lebanon.

But nothing yet. The bluff was called, now it's looking like they are all bark with no bite.

My predictions about Lebanon early on in this thread are seemingly coming to fruition. Lebanon is a dead state walking, stick a fork in it!
Aug 2 2024 09:50pm
Quote (El1te @ Aug 2 2024 07:14pm)

They've been hyping up a big revenge attack, hoping that the US and other allied countries will issue evacuation warnings from Israel like they did with Lebanon.

But nothing yet. The bluff was called, now it's looking like they are all bark with no bite.

My predictions about Lebanon early on in this thread are seemingly coming to fruition. Lebanon is a dead state walking, stick a fork in it!

Israel is already being retarded starting a war with lebanon and Hezbolla after both of them respectively declined to intervene in the Gaza Genocide.
Aug 2 2024 10:02pm
Quote (PapaPsych @ Aug 2 2024 08:50pm)
Israel is already being retarded starting a war with lebanon and Hezbolla after both of them respectively declined to intervene in the Gaza Genocide.

I'm curious your thoughts on why it's retarded? Hezbollah are but insects compared to Israel's might - they're a little chihuahua nipping at the ankles of a tiger. Iran as well, they're more like a medium sized dog.
Aug 2 2024 10:13pm
Quote (El1te @ Aug 2 2024 11:02pm)
I'm curious your thoughts on why it's retarded? Hezbollah are but insects compared to Israel's might - they're a little chihuahua nipping at the ankles of a tiger. Iran as well, they're more like a medium sized dog.

The last several months have shown IDF cannot even defeat hamas in gaza, point taken the other day they resorted to terrorist assassinations of hamas politicians abroad.
Last time Israel fought Hezbolla in 2006 they got their asses kicked and retreated accomplishing nothing of their objectives.
Hezbolla isn't made up of prisoners in a concentration camp like Gaza is, they have modern arsenal of anti personnel equiptment, they have much, much more manpower than Hamas does in Gaza.
For Israel to get into a conflict with them Airpower alone will not accomplish objectives, they need to commit 100K boots on the ground in the north.
Something Israel doesn't have ready, also Israel doesn't like casualties, that's what caused them to pullout on 06.
Israels go to strategy right now appears to start a war with all of its neighbors and call on the US armed forces to do the fighting and dying.

This post was edited by PapaPsych on Aug 2 2024 10:14pm
Aug 2 2024 10:31pm
Quote (PapaPsych @ Aug 2 2024 09:13pm)
The last several months have shown IDF cannot even defeat hamas in gaza, point taken the other day they resorted to terrorist assassinations of hamas politicians abroad.
Last time Israel fought Hezbolla in 2006 they got their asses kicked and retreated accomplishing nothing of their objectives.
Hezbolla isn't made up of prisoners in a concentration camp like Gaza is, they have modern arsenal of anti personnel equiptment, they have much, much more manpower than Hamas does in Gaza.
For Israel to get into a conflict with them Airpower alone will not accomplish objectives, they need to commit 100K boots on the ground in the north.
Something Israel doesn't have ready, also Israel doesn't like casualties, that's what caused them to pullout on 06.
Israels go to strategy right now appears to start a war with all of its neighbors and call on the US armed forces to do the fighting and dying.

To the first point, I agree so far as that Israel has taken its sweet sweet time conquering Gaza, forsaking the hostages still there. But that is not because they lack the means, it's purely optics in submission to America, which is currently headed by a degenerate regime which views barbarians as innocent victims and thus pandering to the hordes of lumpenproles. Israel has more than enough means to wipe out all life in Gaza, but they don't because then the genocide blood libel would actually have merit.

Did Israel ever really fight Hezbollah? They willingly (and foolishly) gave control of Gaza to the barbarians and chickened out of confrontation - that doesn't amount to military defeat, it amounts to brain dead policy. They've had this bizarre policy for over half a century, it's an absurdity that Gaza and the "West Bank" even exist as pseudo-states. Hezbollah has been launching attacks against Israel for years, which is far and beyond casus belli, to near-zero effect - because they're wholly impotent. A chihuahua biting at a tiger.

I think Israel is past the weakness of worrying about casualties at this point - they've already suffered many in the present conflict. Israel already won a war against all those enemies at once in 6 days - they remember this, and they're not so foolish as to forget it. The might of Israel compared to enemies at once is still asymmetrical - a pack of chihuahuas against a tiger is just more food for the tiger.
Aug 2 2024 10:37pm
To add, Israel's recent precision assassinations are a direct display of it's might. It's incredible that they could accurately strike a single domicile in Beirut, and even more remarkable that they could plant a bomb months in advance in a domicile within Tehran of all places. This is a stark display of just how impotent Iran is, Mossad can operate with impunity in their capital city.

This post was edited by El1te on Aug 2 2024 10:39pm
Gold: 46,068.00
Aug 3 2024 01:18am
Quote (El1te @ 3 Aug 2024 12:37)
To add, Israel's recent precision assassinations are a direct display of it's might. It's incredible that they could accurately strike a single domicile in Beirut, and even more remarkable that they could plant a bomb months in advance in a domicile within Tehran of all places. This is a stark display of just how impotent Iran is, Mossad can operate with impunity in their capital city.

welcome back bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gold: 11.11
Aug 3 2024 07:31am
Quote (El1te @ Aug 2 2024 08:14pm)

Welcome back!

I wouldn't be sleeping on Iran fam. The last time these events played out, Iran launched over 300 missles at Israel; they may not be attacking now but I would imagine it's inevitable.

While you and I have our disagreements over Israel, I think both of us can agree that Israel has handled the Gaza situation terribly. They really do have to "wrap up" in the south cause hezbollahs been absolutely fucking up north Galilee.

People on this board have been seriously lacking in the club when it comes to the iran- hezz pipeline. I wouldn't start comparing hezz/irgc to dogs because we can't even open up the red sea. Iran has been supplying its proxies for far too long now; like hell fam, hamas has been seen using Chinese red arrow atgms. They sure as shit didn't have these a month ago; someone's been able to smuggle them in.

All this to say that Israel/America has put itself in a fucking ludicrous position in the ME; with the only way to return western hegemony is by getting into another forever war. Iran arming its proxies in the ME who target israel/American bases has to be stopped and this should of happened the first time they attacked an American base.

But we have diversity hires in charge, so "meh"
Gold: 11.11
Aug 3 2024 07:36am
Quote (El1te @ Aug 3 2024 12:37am)

Also a good point. Israel has proven that its humint is still second to none. While hezbollah is able to shoot n scoot with great success, Israel has been absolutely decimating hezbollahs command structure. Last I checked its something like 380+ whacked and counting.

But they do need to put a stop to hezbollah and return the north to Israeli citizens. Boots on the ground is the only way
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1113111321133113411351170Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll