d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1112811291130113111321170Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 30.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 31 2024 09:27am
Quote (aabdel20 @ 31 Jul 2024 04:07)
It does raise a question. Does this give any country a green flag to kill someone they deem as a terrorist on the soil of another soverign nation with impunity

It doesn't give "any" country necessarily the "green flag" but any country capable of carrying out karmic retribution using modern warfare can/will do it with or without "public/international" support.

People constantly say, "They are breaking UN accords" / "They are breaking international laws" but in reality who will end up holding them accountable? No one. That's because if you call out a country like the "United States" we will just destroy your country without dropping a single bomb.

This is exactly what happened with several ME nations following 9/11 and here's how we made it happen.

1) Prevent it from raining in countries that desperately need the little rain they get. The US literally used weather manipulation to starve out countries. That's why some of them went on the floor of the UN and called out America for doing this. To put it into perspective each country the US was about to "invade" experienced a ONCE in a THOUSAND year drought. Multiple countries. How can they prove though that we were using advanced weather modification techniques? Of course anyone could look up the military patents and see that the US has had the ability to make it flood/drought going back even prior to Vietnam.

2) Decapitate the political leadership and install puppets that "we" control or that "we" can influence with much more ease.

3) Sanctions. The United States caused 500,000 to 1.5 million deaths to Iraqi civilians just by "cutting them off". In the words of Madeline Albright, "It was worth the cost".

I don't support a lot of what my country does militarily but I know for a FACT that it is the sole reason every American is truly "free". We bring the war/hell to you so the people here on American soil are safe and well fed. What's the price of "peace"??? Total all out war.

Israel is a proxy arm or extension of the US military as well as the international banking clans that "print the money" and fund "both sides" of every war going back to the French Revolution(Rothschilds).

If you've ever played the game "Risk" the United States would put like 5 cannons on Israel not because we are "brothers" but because strategically it protects are homeland. Major reason why we haven't just let Israel get run over by the ME countries that would love to see it happen. Israel/Gaza make a good landing pad for the entire US military if/when a greater conflict kicks off.

Don't think Iran is stupid though and ironically the last 3 countries in the world who don't have a Rothschild own central bank are Iran, North Korea, and Cuba(((which countries do you see being labeled as dangerous))). All 3 of them.
Gold: 2,504.69
Jul 31 2024 09:29am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 31 2024 01:50am)
Will Harvard give students the day off from classes tomorrow?

we've seen white people in chains lugged around as a slave by black masters cosplay. i think white protesters trembling while arabs have a stick in hand might break the student code of conduct, even disregarding the "context" deans lean upon.
Gold: 22,095.00
Jul 31 2024 11:00am
who needs netflix, just watch the news. :blink:
Jul 31 2024 11:19am
Gold: 32,517.50
Jul 31 2024 01:42pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 31 2024 06:19pm)

:rofl:

Iran exposed as a third rate power. Israel knew precisely what room on what floor of what building Hamas' leader was in. They then flew a drone across Iran without detection and executed him.
Allegedly.
This is the next chapter of the mullahs collapse.

Good luck to Iranians emerging as a secular prosperous country.
Jul 31 2024 02:09pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jul 31 2024 02:42pm)
:rofl:

Iran exposed as a third rate power. Israel knew precisely what room on what floor of what building Hamas' leader was in. They then flew a drone across Iran without detection and executed him.
Allegedly.
This is the next chapter of the mullahs collapse.

Good luck to Iranians emerging as a secular prosperous country.

iran's "power" has always been low tech. its one of the reasons i laughed so hard when people were insinuating they were like a few years away from making a nuke so we had to pay them off with billions to "stop making nukes". they're just a step above the tech level of north korea.

their power has always been the production and distribution of conventional arms. whatever else they have comes from daddy putin.
Gold: 13,685.00
Jul 31 2024 02:15pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 31 2024 04:09pm)
iran's "power" has always been low tech. its one of the reasons i laughed so hard when people were insinuating they were like a few years away from making a nuke so we had to pay them off with billions to "stop making nukes". they're just a step above the tech level of north korea.

their power has always been the production and distribution of conventional arms. whatever else they have comes from daddy putin.

I actually think NK is prob slightly more advanced. Those guys are always testing rockets
Jul 31 2024 02:30pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 31 2024 03:15pm)
I actually think NK is prob slightly more advanced. Those guys are always testing rockets

NK has the advantage of specialization. Kim Il Sung left them with all of the tools they needed to be left in isolation, as the Kim regime wants. cold war era soviet tech aimed directly at south korea and japan, so much of it no one would dare invade or they'd condemn so many people it would make Hiroshima look like child's play. so they're left entirely to their own devices to develop nukes and new ways to control the population.

that said there's a lot of reports suggesting north korea has reached a serious plateau in their development. the mountain they develop in may have experienced a serious event in recent years and may have a contained fallout inside of it. and they still have the issue of delivery, their test rockets are basically a wright brother's plane compared to actual ICBMs.

all this to say even without literal nukes iran is likely ahead of north korea in eventual nuclear potential. there far less isolated, even with sanctions. north korea is very good apparently at producing munitions, and russia is likely buying those rounds with literal meat. if the kims ever got the balance right of meat to population and fear of the regime right they'd never have to worry about losing power. protein deficiency is about all that can take them out.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jul 31 2024 02:30pm
Gold: 92,165.69
Jul 31 2024 02:41pm
Bomb the middle east.

This post was edited by Mondain on Jul 31 2024 02:43pm
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 31 2024 03:35pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 31 2024 12:19pm)

:banana:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1112811291130113111321170Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll