d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1112311241125112611271170Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 30.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 27 2024 11:51am
Quote (Many_Names @ 27 Jul 2024 12:44)
Israel do not target civilians

My assessment is this is going to be painful on both sides and lebanon will be obliterated they will cry for ceasefire 30 days after the war will begin.

I'm not saying Israel is targeting civilians but civilians are collateral damage on both sides of any conflict and "no opportunity to show your enemy in a negative way should go to waste".

Was Lebanon always on Israel's "to do list" or are they victim of association with known terror groups mainly funded by Iran. Does Lebanon suffer the same burden as Gaza because they harbor known extremists?

When the United States went into the Middle East and toppled several countries it garnered little attention but anything Israel does is just "inherently bad"??? As an American I don't quite get it because we caused far more chaos in the region and one could say the US military is directly responsible for increasing the tension in the region. Not arguing for either side just generally curious!

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Jul 27 2024 11:53am
Gold: 580.00
Jul 27 2024 11:57am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 27 Jul 2024 20:51)
I'm not saying Israel is targeting civilians but civilians are collateral damage on both sides of any conflict and "no opportunity to show your enemy in a negative way should go to waste".

Was Lebanon always on Israel's "to do list" or are they victim of association with known terror groups mainly funded by Iran. Does Lebanon suffer the same burden as Gaza because they harbor known extremists?

When the United States went into the Middle East and toppled several countries it garnered little attention but anything Israel does is just "inherently bad"??? As an American I don't quite get it because we caused far more chaos in the region and one could say the US military is directly responsible for increasing the tension in the region. Not arguing for either side just generally curious!

I am not here for debate, when you launch rocket towards a village you will hit civilians thats a war crime.
Lebanon was never on Israel “to do list” because we do not have a to do list we just want those brutes to leave us be.
But its done now, Hopefully Druze in Lebanon will Join Israeli forces and Lebanon will be obliterated.

Gold: 11.11
Jul 27 2024 12:15pm
Quote (Many_Names @ Jul 27 2024 01:57pm)
and Lebanon will be obliterated.

*Hezbollah

If yall gona go for an invasion, you're gona have to carpet bomb the shit outa them; I guess that's why bibi was in America.

This strike is completely irrelevant. Hezbollahs been fucking around for too long and launching drones/missles with relative impunity(yall been btfo'ing their commanders to be fair).

Either the US watches as the new axis teams up on Israel or the US and Israel puts a stop to the iran->proxies pipeline.

Also welcome back!
Gold: 4,384.00
Jul 27 2024 12:39pm
Quote (zorzin @ Jul 27 2024 08:15pm)
*Hezbollah

If yall gona go for an invasion, you're gona have to carpet bomb the shit outa them; I guess that's why bibi was in America.

This strike is completely irrelevant. Hezbollahs been fucking around for too long and launching drones/missles with relative impunity(yall been btfo'ing their commanders to be fair).

Either the US watches as the new axis teams up on Israel or the US and Israel puts a stop to the iran->proxies pipeline.

Also welcome back!

*Lebanon

Hezbollah is sitting in Lebanon's politics for a long long time now.

as for me, i find it ironic that Hezbollah in a wild, reckless, stupid and amateur move, fired a rocket on a Druze village. landed on a soccer field and killed Druze kids.

there are 200K +- Druze in Lebanon, so the diaper-head( Nasrallah) should be worried not only from our F-15's.

Hezbollah as of now is denying responsibility ( LOL obviously ) since those guys know it's going up right now, and Israel will decide how up.

my own opinion on it in general speaking - those accurate field commanders they lost over and over are starting to show. in the southern areas, a LOT of important\experienced field commandos are thinking 300 times before taking thier kids to school, buying milk, or going to the gas station.
out of desperation they became reckless and it's now irreversible.

i don't know how far it will go down, and im not even happy with what we did so far in the north, i would have picked a MUCH more devastating attack against the state of Lebanon against infrastructures even at the cost of open war against us.

the Iranian proxy is an integral part of Lebanon, and i think enough is enough.. it took too long, it's time to escalate it to the point they will beg for a stoppage. it will be messy, but super necessary.

cya next time Hamas lovers...
all you Europeans ( France mostly ) hang in there.. they are coming for you and you won't be able to dodge it in several decades.
good luck.

This post was edited by darksoho on Jul 27 2024 12:42pm
Gold: 32,517.50
Jul 27 2024 12:41pm
Quote (zorzin @ Jul 27 2024 07:15pm)
*Hezbollah

Also welcome back!

Post US election Hezbollah is getting jacked up, count on it.

It may even happen before then.
Jul 27 2024 12:59pm
Quote (zorzin @ Jul 21 2024 01:23pm)

well, the Americans and Brits with all my respect to their military personals, attacked the Houthis assets on a laughable scale.

those idiots that the Iranians are using, did whatever the fuck they wanted in the past 8-9 months over the sea. i mean.. a direct drone to Tel Aviv ? and they celebrates for killing a civilian ?

clearly, the fires that burned in Yemen was 2% of what we should have done, but no matter what those idiots will say - they swallowed a bitter pill. it was a mere "look what we can do" type of bombing.

did the west lost his balls ? probably.

at least my country is fully capable. not perfect, but we are getting close to the point that Iran\Yemen\Lebanon... whomever.. will pay the bill.
mark my words, it's a matter of time.
Jul 27 2024 01:37pm
Quote (darksoho @ Jul 27 2024 07:59pm)
well, the Americans and Brits with all my respect to their military personals, attacked the Houthis assets on a laughable scale.

those idiots that the Iranians are using, did whatever the fuck they wanted in the past 8-9 months over the sea. i mean.. a direct drone to Tel Aviv ? and they celebrates for killing a civilian ?

clearly, the fires that burned in Yemen was 2% of what we should have done, but no matter what those idiots will say - they swallowed a bitter pill. it was a mere "look what we can do" type of bombing.

did the west lost his balls ? probably.

at least my country is fully capable. not perfect, but we are getting close to the point that Iran\Yemen\Lebanon... whomever.. will pay the bill.
mark my words, it's a matter of time.

The West just doesn't care enough right now to set another middle eastern hellhole on fire. Is your country Israel? Because the IDF have gloriously fucked up their invasion of Gaza. With all respect.
Jul 27 2024 01:42pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jul 27 2024 09:37pm)
The West just doesn't care enough right now to set another middle eastern hellhole on fire. Is your country Israel? Because the IDF have gloriously fucked up their invasion of Gaza. With all respect.

yeah, im Israeli obviously.

the IDF has nothing to do with it. our government combined with American lame-ass politics is fully responsible for delaying the IDF for wasting months in Gaza.

we could have finished it 4-5 months ago if Trump was available.

now every single player out here ( Qatar, Egypt, U.S , France and whomever ) is trying to delay Hamas final days, and exploiting the hostages situation still out there.

that's a tough spot for any country to be at, the IDF is getting orders. if the IDF was also the governor.. Hamas was long time done and gone.

as an Israeli it's ridiculous to see how many ( also alleys of ours ) countries have absolutely no fucking clue what's the language in the middle east. just go ahead and rewind to Oct.7 to even try to understand who is the governor of Gaza.

outsiders are clowns. proving it to me every day on the news.

the west dosn't need to wage war, just to sell and bring those shipments faster without bullshit politics around it. Israel can manage.

This post was edited by darksoho on Jul 27 2024 01:47pm
Jul 27 2024 01:50pm
Quote (darksoho @ Jul 27 2024 08:42pm)
yeah, im Israeli obviously.

the IDF has nothing to do with it. our government combined with American lame-ass politics is fully responsible for delaying the IDF for wasting months in Gaza.

we could have finished it 4-5 months ago if Trump was available.

now every single player out here ( Qatar, Egypt, U.S , France and whomever ) is trying to delay Hamas final days, and exploiting the hostages situation still out there.

that's a tough spot for any country to be at, the IDF is is getting orders. if the IDF was also the governor.. Hamas was long time done and gone.

as an Israeli it's ridiculous to see how many ( also alleys of ours ) countries have absolutely no fucking clue what's the language in the middle east. just go ahead and rewind to Oct.7 to even try to understand who is the governor of Gaza.

outsiders are clowns. proving it to me every day on the news.

I mean on one hand your saying Israel is full capable. But the strategic failure of the war, to destroy Hamas and to bring back all/majority hostages kind of proves otherwise.

Also the fact that Oct 7th happened in the first place is not the fault of any other country; That is the fault of the Israel government, Netanyahu in particular.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Jul 27 2024 01:51pm
Jul 27 2024 01:57pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jul 27 2024 09:50pm)
I mean on one hand your saying Israel is full capable. But the strategic failure of the war, to destroy Hamas and to bring back all/majority hostages kind of proves otherwise.

Also the fact that Oct 7th happened in the first place is not the fault of any other country. Thats the fault of the Israel government, Netanyahu in particular.

free information for you my friend, from an Israeli who sevred years in the IDF.

Oct.7 failure is 100% a fuck up. millitary, states, intelligence, a FAILAURE from all directions. lesson learned, every fucking minister and officer who is a part of the circle, should go home for good. no argue ( from any sane Israeli ).

destroying Hamas became a liability the minute that politics started to interfere with warfare. it's simple as that. that's no excuses, that's reality.

has you ever been to Gaza ? or the West Bank ? as a solider ( 20 years ago ) i served in the northers areas, and i can tell you Gaza is FAR more complicated in terms of warfare than any other place iv been to.

Lebanon is a country, Gaza is a shithole so crowded, with tunnels that goes for hundreds of miles ( that's also a failure on our side ).

you want facts ? don't watch the news. visit here, see for yourself.

still with everything i stated, the main thing is - the IDF could have ended things in Gaza months ago. it's not the IDF's call, trust me on this one.

everything that happened up to Oct.7 was simply to sabotage a normalization between Israel and the Saudi's ( with U.S as a spectator ). it's Iran's greatest fear.

This post was edited by darksoho on Jul 27 2024 01:59pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1112311241125112611271170Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll