d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Mueller Report
Prev1111112113114115173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 260.11
May 2 2019 03:49pm
Quote (Ghot @ May 2 2019 03:45pm)
I'm gonna have to disagree with the bold part.

That's because you are such a hack you have literally refused to ever say anything bad about any Republican at any level. Oh, except Mueller, who you only criticized when he started investigating your beloved god-emperor.

The challenge to gain back even a small amount of honesty is still there btw. Just say anything good about any Democrat, or anything bad about any Republican at any level of government and at any degree of good/badness. I know you won't though, and that makes me feel good that you never reproduced and will die sad and alone.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on May 2 2019 03:49pm
Gold: 0.00
May 2 2019 03:50pm
Quote (Ghot @ May 2 2019 04:34pm)
In sufficient evidence, is just that... insufficient evidence.

That says nothing about whether there was sufficient evidence at the onset to justify opening the investigation in the first place. Which is what Bogie was saying didn't exist, when it very much did. The burdens of proof between the two are significantly different.
Gold: 10,485.00
May 2 2019 03:54pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ May 2 2019 05:49pm)
That's because you are such a hack you have literally refused to ever say anything bad about any Republican at any level. Oh, except Mueller, who you only criticized when he started investigating your beloved god-emperor.

The challenge to gain back even a small amount of honesty is still there btw. Just say anything good about any Democrat, or anything bad about any Republican at any level of government and at any degree of good/badness. I know you won't though, and that makes me feel good that you never reproduced and will die sad and alone.

For the 18th time. I'm a Republican at this point in time, because the Dems have gone fucking insane.

From your point of view it might SEEM like I never side with the Dems, but that's a relatively short time, that you are working with.
I go with w/e party is doing what I think is good for the country. Right now, that's the Reps.

As for the investigation, it was exactly what Trump called it... a witch hunt. I don't think I need to go back over all the BS the Dems were being accurately investigated for, when they bought off Comey and decided that their best defense was a good offense (accurate or not).
May 2 2019 03:58pm
Quote (Ghot @ May 2 2019 03:54pm)
For the 18th time. I'm a Republican at this point in time, because the Dems have gone fucking insane.

From your point of view it might SEEM like I never side with the Dems, but that's a relatively short time, that you are working with.
I go with w/e party is doing what I think is good for the country. Right now, that's the Reps.

As for the investigation, it was exactly what Trump called it... a witch hunt. I don't think I need to go back over all the BS the Dems were being accurately investigated for, when they bought off Comey and decided that their best defense was a good offense (accurate or not).

I'm not asking you to change parties. I'm asking you to levy any criticism, no matter how small, at your party. Just to show you are honest.

Literally anybody else here can criticize any facet of their identity on some small level. You're the only one who can't.

And if you can... then by all means... go for it.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on May 2 2019 03:58pm
Gold: 28,296.75
May 2 2019 03:58pm
Quote (Ghot @ May 2 2019 02:54pm)

When and who was the last Democrat you supported and what Democrat or left policies have you supported in the past
May 2 2019 03:59pm
Quote (Beowulf @ May 2 2019 03:58pm)
When and who was the last Democrat you supported and what Democrat or left policies have you supported in the past

He supported keeping darkies in line until LBJ gave them the country
Gold: 22,164.69
May 2 2019 04:02pm
Quote (IceMage @ May 2 2019 03:02pm)
Cause spying is a loaded term that law enforcement officials don't typically use to describe informants or other techniques to gather information.

Individuals in the campaign were investigated, which we didn't know until after the election. Unless you believe the Papa conspiracy theories, the FBI had a firm basis to open an investigation.

And they sent a secret agent to meet with Trump campaign members, under a false identity with a false job title and false pretense, to secretly gather and report information about one organization to another organization.
If spying is a loaded term, its for a reason.

If what they're doing is literally spying, then instead of trying to avoid the connotations of the word, perhaps we should consider the connotations of the word.
Gold: 10,485.00
May 2 2019 04:04pm
Quote (Goomshill @ May 2 2019 06:02pm)
And they sent a secret agent to meet with Trump campaign members, under a false identity with a false job title and false pretense, to secretly gather and report information about one organization to another organization.
If spying is a loaded term, its for a reason.

If what they're doing is literally spying, then instead of trying to avoid the connotations of the word, perhaps we should consider the connotations of the word.

Yeah, and most amazing of all is that some posters on here, still insist that the Mueller investigation was started for valid reasons. Oh, did someone say Steele, FISA, etc. No doubt more valid reasons for the investigations.
Gold: 0.00
May 2 2019 04:09pm
Quote (Ghot @ May 2 2019 05:04pm)
Yeah, and most amazing of all is that some posters on here, still insist that the Mueller investigation was started for valid reasons. Oh, did someone say Steele, FISA, etc. No doubt more valid reasons for the investigations.

I'll take "People Who Don't Understand Differing Burdens Of Proof" for $500, Alex.
May 2 2019 04:12pm
Hmmm.... Ghot still refusing to levy any criticism of any Republican.....

Wonder why. Probably because he's a dishonest piece of trash. That seems like a safe assumption.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1111112113114115173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll