d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev1111611171118111911201965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 260.11
Mar 23 2021 08:31am
Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 23 2021 09:17am)
she has a chance to actually ruin dominion, instead she's playing word games that wont work. u didnt even read my post clearly, just searched for a quote u like.
as any corporation who has potentially millions of people who believe they're a Gates/Soros/Chavez/Clinton pawn should do when they know there's zero evidence against them.
i havent even been that opposed to the fraud narrative, from the start, there's just fuckall for evidence of anything. and no i dont mean proof, of course there's no proof, but there's no evidence. not even a whiff of smoke let alone a smoking gun.

Man this is just the best lol

For 4 months we've heard "THEY DIDN'T GO TO COURT! THEY GOT DISMISSED! NO DISCOVERY! NO DISCOVERY!" and now that there's a case that will absolutely go to trial and will be based on the exact same set of facts the same conspiracy nutters won't touch it with a 10 foot pole.
Gold: 2,489.69
Mar 23 2021 08:42am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Mar 23 2021 09:31am)
Man this is just the best lol

For 4 months we've heard "THEY DIDN'T GO TO COURT! THEY GOT DISMISSED! NO DISCOVERY! NO DISCOVERY!" and now that there's a case that will absolutely go to trial and will be based on the exact same set of facts the same conspiracy nutters won't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

these idiots actually thought they could b.s. and not get sued to pieces. tricked a lot of idiots and sadly they'll reconcile this too as all part of the plan. just another sign of the deepstate's power. dumb dumbs not qualified to argue a traffic ticket think they're legal scholars based on twitter posts and bitchute vids....
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Mar 23 2021 08:47am
Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 23 2021 07:17am)
she has a chance to actually ruin dominion, instead she's playing word games that wont work. u didnt even read my post clearly, just searched for a quote u like.

as any corporation who has potentially millions of people who believe they're a Gates/Soros/Chavez/Clinton pawn should do when they know there's zero evidence against them.

i havent even been that opposed to the fraud narrative, from the start, there's just fuckall for evidence of anything. and no i dont mean proof, of course there's no proof, but there's no evidence. not even a whiff of smoke let alone a smoking gun.

your TV word gamed it and you ran with it.
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Mar 23 2021 08:48am
Quote (Secksii @ Mar 23 2021 07:20am)
Lol to seriously answer your question, you're the one selecting a platform to speak for you, while also claiming that you speak for yourself. :bonk: if you cannot process something that simple, I don't even expect you to understand anything else.

Bok Bok mahhh mahhh ruff ruff animal noises be scared ya?

It's coming!! Hideeeee!!

links are my choosing ding a ling
Mar 23 2021 08:51am
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 23 2021 09:47am)
your TV word gamed it and you ran with it.

attack the source because u have nothing. i read the actual court transcripts lol.

its all public.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20519858/3-22-21-sidney-powell-defending-the-republic-motion-to-dismiss-dominion.pdf
Gold: 2,617.52
Mar 23 2021 09:03am
Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 23 2021 10:17am)

Texas rejected the dominion machines for being prone to tamper. Im surprised Powell isnt talking with them. Or maybe Texas just doesnt want to bother.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Mar 23 2021 09:03am
Mar 23 2021 09:04am
Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 23 2021 09:51am)
attack the source because u have nothing. i read the actual court transcripts lol.

its all public.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20519858/3-22-21-sidney-powell-defending-the-republic-motion-to-dismiss-dominion.pdf

SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING YOU ONLY WATCH TELEVISION SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING NOT COUNTERING MY ARGUMENTS SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING I WANT SIDNEY POWELL TO STEP ON ME
Mar 23 2021 09:05am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Mar 23 2021 10:03am)
Texas rejected the dominion machines for being prone to tamper. Im surprised Powell isnt talking with them. Or maybe Texas just doesnt want to bother.

Even if Texas gave her their full cooperation and if they proved beyond any reasonable doubt that the machines could be tampered with and if Texas showed beyond any reasonable doubt that's why they didn't use the machines.... it still wouldn't do anything for her case.

"Can be tampered with" is not the same as "literally designed by Hugo Chavez to steal the election and actually stole the 2020 election and assisted in a conspiracy against the president".
Gold: 63.70
Mar 23 2021 09:09am
Mar 23 2021 09:18am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Mar 23 2021 10:03am)

https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/forms/sysexam/oct2019-mechler.pdf

"prone to error, and troubleshooting and installation overly complex" is more accurate.

2.1 Observations
The use of most of the EMS software components was not directly observed by examiners during the
mock election and free-form portion of the exam. The following subsections will cover the installation
process and components which were directly observed or responsible for issues during the exam.
2.1.1 Installation
Examiners witnessed Dominion personnel install the server and client software components. The
installation process is very complex and requires the manual entry of certain paths and host names.
Dominion provides a custom installation helper application which allows the user to navigate to and
launch installers for individual components. Those components are not necessarily presented in order
within the installation helper application. There is a point during the install process where the user must
divert from using Dominion’s custom installer to install certain 3rd party prerequisites from DVD. Users
must take great care to follow the exact installation instructions provided by Dominion. Though
hyperlinks are provided in the documentation to help the user navigate from one step to the next,
instructions are not presented in order within the documentation and, in fact, are spread across multiple
documents.
A problem was encountered during the installation of Adjudication Services on the server. The only
way to resolve this issue was to wipe the server clean with a fresh installation of the operating system
(as well as all of the prerequisites up to that point). According to Dominion personnel, the server
hardware should have been rebooted prior to installing Adjudication services. As a result of missing
that step, the installation of the EMS was delayed by hours.

2.1.2 Election Event Designer (EED)
The Secretary of State’s office provided Dominion with election data for the mock election portion of
the exam. Prior to the exam, Dominion used EED to create paper ballots as well as election definitions
for the ICC, ICP, and ICX. The election definition for the ICX includes the touchscreen representation
of the ballot.
Aside from the misspelling of one candidate’s name, there were no issues with the paper ballot.
However, the touchscreen ballot had multiple errors beyond the simple spelling mistake. Party
affiliations were not listed next to candidate’s names, voting instructions specific to each contest were
missing, and ballot proposition language was missing. In addition, the wording of the instruction on the
final screen of the ballot instructed the voter to “cast” their ballot instead of printing it. Note that this
was one of the very small number of changes that was supposed to have been picked up in this revision
of D-Suite.
When asked, Dominion stated that this election definition had been put through an internal logic and
accuracy (L&A) test prior to the exam. Yet none of these issues were caught.
After the mock election portion of the exam, Dominion personnel created a new election definition to
show that they could fix all of the errors and misconfigurations, and it appeared that they did.
Similar to the install process, it appears that EED is overly complex and fragile. Many troubling
questions come to mind. If Dominion personnel, theoretically the most expert users of this software,
can create an election definition with so many glaring errors, how error-prone will the system be for
jurisdictions that opt o create their own election definitions? What level of service will jurisdictions
receive if they outsource the creation of election definitions to Dominion? One would assume that a
certification exam sets the benchmark for the quality of service vendors provide to jurisdictions.
2.1.3 Adjudication
Examiners adjudicated hand marked ballots scanned on the ImageCast Central. The Adjudication user
interface displays the scanned ballot image and highlights the machine interpretation of voter intent in
green (see Figure 1). These green bars were occasionally offset from where the chosen candidates
appeared on the ballot creating a confusing and frustrating user experience (see Figure 2). The
highlighting feature can be disabled should users find it to be counterproductive.
In the January exam of D-Suite 5.5, examiners witnessed a crash of Adjudication Services due
ostensibly to a misconfigured path. The crash of Adjudication Services required the readjudication of
all previously adjudicated ballots. This issue did not occur during the exam of D-Suite 5.5-A. However,
since there were no changes made to the Adjudication software, this issue could arise again.
Figure 1: Properly Aligned Visual Aid

Figure 2: Misaligned Visual Aid
2.1.4 Results Tally and Reporting (RTR)
RTR was used to tally votes and produce reports from the mock election. No issues were observed.
Votes were tallied and reported accurately.

their issue seems to be with an internal logic test that messed up party affiliations in their mock election, as well as a typo. also that machines were difficult to install and fix. also a potential firewall issue that i cant say is legit or not, but also the responsibility of the state election officer to ensure, that being that FW installations are in line with each other.

in any case, its public record, so she doesnt need to call Texas for the info.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1111611171118111911201965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll