d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1110111112113114307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 11 2023 09:00am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 11 2023 04:25am)
See? You don't like talking about sin. It is the one thing you don't want to talk about because it will reveal your true nature. Just because you don't believe in the electric chair, doesn't mean it's not real. You are just like the Pharisees who think they are so righteous, yet Jesus had major confrontations with the Pharisees.

What do we do when someone just refuses to listen? We pray for them! So let me pray for you right now.

Heavenly Father, you are our lawgiver. That’s what you say in Isaiah 33:22. We pray right now for addone that he would want to follow you God.
Father we ask that addone who is against you would feel guilt, Lord, that he would realize that it’s folly and he would realize that he is going to Hell Lord.
Hell is real. The lake of fire is real. People weep and gnash their teeth forever and ever. The fire is not quenched. The worm does not die. It’s a miserable place.
Oh Father all of your ways are just and all of your ways are righteous. We submit to you right now.

Father we pray that the fear of God would fill addone and that everyone would say that anybody that is against God is an evil person.
Father this is what our founding fathers believe, this is what your word teaches and Father, we trust in you right now to raise up addone.
Vengeance is yours so we trust in you LORD, we rely on you and we hope in you and now we pray this in Jesus’ name amen.

Thank you for praying today, please tune in next time and may God bless and keep you.

Exactly, I really do hope you never give a speech at a funeral. You'll talk about how there is no afterlife and you won't be saying they are in a better place. That statement will be even sadder than the death of whomever you are mourning. Then those people will remember your words when it's your funeral.

amen

Quote (addone @ May 11 2023 04:33am)
You are not on a 6000 year earth bandwagon? Could of fooled me basically every Christian so far claimed this. The bible has it distinctly lays out the timeline from creation to Jesus... weird are you not Christian?

I never claimed a title of agnostic or atheist or whatever label you guys like to throw at me. I already stated multiple of times I just put myself in a category of normal person. That has no affiliation to God concept.

You thought it was rhetorical? Well in some parts of the conversation but mostly looking for Christians to back up their claims which they were unable

I am open to convincing through some proof and evidence. Some tangible way where we can test, measure, experience this God concept. To this day no one was able to provide this proof. I think the closest anyone got was some random multi to who made a somewhat a decent counter point one one of the minor linguistic translations. But even then it was mostly speculation.

I'll give you example of what I would consider proof. Let's say they find Noah's ark physical ark show how they are able to fit all specifies on the planet including bugs and keep them alive for over a year in the middle of the ocean.
Another example would be to find me an immortal man who believes in Jesus and who received eternal life. He can document his lifespan and verify it through medical tests etc that he has lived way beyond what we currently have on record (122 years)
Another example could be find me a talking snake or remains if any of the mythical beasts described in the bible. Things like that.

Also see my previous post on the proof and questions.
You literally been dodging them.

I ask again what proof or evidence do you require for me to prove the claim that God isn't real? What would make you convinced? Please provide me with an example.

remember you heard it from scripture first
Genesis 3:14
“And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:”
King James Version (KJV)

Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 11 2023 07:19am)
Wrong again, it not something I believe. I never believed man came from monkeys.

well? the monkey line up sure isnt from a creationist. (OOooOOoOo im sorryeeee ......... its ape like ancestor ...............) monkey monkey monkey monkey :) your from a monkey
darwin horrid doubt (curious though? it doesnt phase you a bit?)
“But then with me the horrid doubt always arises whether the convictions of man's mind, which has been developed from the mind of the lower animals, are of any value or at all trustworthy. Would any one trust in the convictions of a monkey's mind, if there are any convictions in such a mind?
[To William Graham 3 July 1881]”
― Charles Darwin
Gold: 2,399.70
May 11 2023 09:06am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 11 2023 04:40pm)
im exposing your world view, putting it on display for all to see. atheists/antitheists with more credentials than you have.

yes we been through this. the 'proper term is ape like ancestor lol bfd the phrase "monkey to man" is done out of mockery, mockery deserved and everyone understands that except the ignorant.

science is done by people and has all the failings people have

actually they are more relevant than yours or mine.
then then the argument is about the comprehension of the quote? which part are you contesting?

do you believe a phone challenges my belief?

To Dawkins quote: "god isnt a good explanation".
its an explanation that there is a intellect behind it all. as opposed the atheist/antitheist explanation "its an accident"
so? an intellect behind it all isnt a good explanation but "its an accident" is? seriously?
even dawkins admits to "appearance of design" Dawkins: “Biology is the study of complicated things that give the appearance of having been designed for a purpose”.
when does the part come that my belief gets challenged? when do i get beat up by science?

snake
2. a treacherous or deceitful person.
(is what i said)

simulation hypothesis, i guess some people in science just made it up?

the construct/creation/universe is evidence of God. abiogenesis/ "macro" evolution has failed.
two choices? the whole thing is an accident or its a created place. you have a third option?

Did you just come up with the same stuff again or what? Yes we had apelike ancestors, not monkeys. Mockery is funny and all, but it doesnt make it any more true.
Now the question is always the same: HOW do you understand that sentence "We had apelike ancestors". It is an absolutely simplified statement as I have pointed out.
A Chihuahua has the Wolf as ancestor. What do you say about that? In that case it is not that long ago an we humans are responsable for it.
Is this more compelling for you? Do you see the - in comparison - small time frame it took to get from Wolves to Chihuahuas?
What is it that is so ridiculous for you about the statement that we had apelike ancestors? Its not like someone thought that and thats it. There is evidence strongly pointing to this. WHY is it ridulous, just tell me.

Which quote are you referring to? The one were the guy says science doesnt allow the divine a footstep in the door? Its nonsense because the divine doesnt work all too well alongside scientific methods. Of course it has no footstep in the door....whats there to explain any further?
Its like saying tennis has no place for football...

Your believe gets challenged all the time by science by not providing scientific evidence. Science doesnt need claims without evidence. It has no foot in the doorstep, you know?

A snake is a snake.

Yup, the simulation Hypothesis is kind of made up, thats why its called hypothesis. All hypothesis are made up...or did you find evidence for it anywhere? Can I see it? Can you create a theory out of it?
A hypothesis is the weaker version of a theory because it can neither be tested nor debunked while theories can be tested - in theory.

God is a very weak form of a hypothesis for example. Usually a hypothesis can be explained to a limited extent usually, not tested but explained - which god cannot.

Oh there was more I just saw.

Why do you think Abiogenesis has failed? Its a scientific hypothesis with a few pretty good explanations. Why are you so impatient?
Science is no wizardry, you should know best. Things unfold slowly, they always have.
If one thing has failed so far it can only be god. It is the only option without any foundation at all.

Its funny when your argument is that we cant fully explain the origin of life when your solution is a being without a beginning or any explanation as to why it exists. It just always has and you accept it because its outside of the natural world and eternal and whatnot. No second thoughts whatsoever.

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on May 11 2023 09:16am
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 11 2023 09:11am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 11 2023 08:06am)
Did you just come up with the same stuff again or what? Yes we had apelike ancestors, not monkeys. Mockery is funny and all, but it doesnt make it any more true.
Now the question is always the same: HOW do you understand that sentence "We had apelike ancestors". It is an absolutely simplified statement as I have pointed out.
A Chihuahua has the Wolf as ancestor. What do you say about that? In that case it is not that long ago an we humans are responsable for it.
Is this more compelling for you? Do you see the - in comparison - small time frame it took to get from Wolves to Chihuahuas?
What is it that is so ridiculous for you about the statement that we had apelike ancestors? Its not like someone thought that and thats it. There is evidence strongly pointing to this. WHY is it ridulous, just tell me.

Which quote are you referring to? The one were the guy says science doesnt allow the divine a footstep in the door? Its nonsense because the divine doesnt work all too well alongside scientific methods. Of course it has no footstep in the door....whats there to explain any further?
Its like saying tennis has no place for football...

Your believe gets challenged all the time by science by not providing scientific evidence. Science doesnt need claims without evidence. It has no foot in the doorstep, you know?

A snake is a snake.

Yup, the simulation Hypothesis is kind of made up, thats why its called hypothesis. All hypothesis are made up...or did you find evidence for it anywhere? Can I see it? Can you create a theory out of it?
A hypothesis is the weaker version of a theory because it can neither be tested nor debunked while theories can be tested - in theory.

God is a very weak form of a hypothesis for example. Usually a hypothesis can be explained to a limited extent usually, not tested but explained - which god cannot.

ya sure there is.
Dr. Craig Venter Denies Common Descent in front of Richard Dawkins!

This post was edited by TiStuff on May 11 2023 09:14am
Gold: 2,399.70
May 11 2023 09:17am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 11 2023 05:11pm)
ya sure there is.
Dr. Craig Venter Denies Common Descent in front of Richard Dawkins!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXrYhINutuI

Well he must be right then. Did he win a nobel price yet? Why isnt he the most famous person in the world? Did he publish his incredible findings anywhere?
Gold: 3.00
May 11 2023 12:12pm
Quote (addone @ May 11 2023 07:04am)
Provide an argument structure against a god that had no defeater?
Expand please don't think I understand your proposal fully. Give me an example. Just trying to be absolutely clear in what you asking so that you don't come back moving the goal post.

1. There is no need for God
2. Therefore God does not exist
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 11 2023 09:06pm
Quote (SP00K @ May 12 2023 06:12am)
1. There is no need for God
2. Therefore God does not exist

1. There is no need for God because billions of people live without religion.
I am doing fine myself without god belief so I can personally attest to this. Growing up I went to church and read the Bible and can say my life would of been a lot easier if I didn't spend all that wasted time on religion.
God doesn't exist because there is no way of knowing or proof presented after thousands of years. People have searched and are unable to prove this God including yourself. Scientists have out of respect have allowed the possibility god to exist basically we are open to being proven wrong. It's like a case of a missing person several thousands of years later we are still looking. Instead of closing the case it is open for Christians to provide the irrefutable evidence.

2. Therefore God not exist.
Gold: 3.00
May 11 2023 11:28pm
Quote (addone @ May 11 2023 10:06pm)
1. There is no need for God because billions of people live without religion.
I am doing fine myself without god belief so I can personally attest to this. Growing up I went to church and read the Bible and can say my life would of been a lot easier if I didn't spend all that wasted time on religion.
God doesn't exist because there is no way of knowing or proof presented after thousands of years. People have searched and are unable to prove this God including yourself. Scientists have out of respect have allowed the possibility god to exist basically we are open to being proven wrong. It's like a case of a missing person several thousands of years later we are still looking. Instead of closing the case it is open for Christians to provide the irrefutable evidence.

2. Therefore God not exist.

Lol yeah man this is an absolute joke and almost role play territory

It's okay that you hate God. But why do you make threads about it and pretend to know anything about even basic theology?

Just continue to hate God for reasons thst you don't know and keep it to yourself.

Why embarrass yourself on a diablo forum??

Google how to make an deductive and inductive argument and type Christianity in there so you can copy and paste one of the the actual thoughtful atheists arguments and I'll do the same to respond.

This post was edited by SP00K on May 11 2023 11:30pm
May 12 2023 01:07am
Quote (SP00K @ May 12 2023 05:28pm)
Lol yeah man this is an absolute joke and almost role play territory

It's okay that you hate God. But why do you make threads about it and pretend to know anything about even basic theology?

Just continue to hate God for reasons thst you don't know and keep it to yourself.

Why embarrass yourself on a diablo forum??

Google how to make an deductive and inductive argument and type Christianity in there so you can copy and paste one of the the actual thoughtful atheists arguments and I'll do the same to respond.

That's cute. Do they teach you how to use the word "because" or explain why in you bible circles? Or do you only know how to hurl insults, project and make unsubstantiated claims?

I provided proof/reason based on the format you requested. No need to get mad. Even when your pathetic attempt at proof of god is simply "the bible" and "I believe". The bible is haresay and you can believe it all you like. God will be as real as Santa Claus or Peter Pan.

Cope harder.
May 12 2023 01:16am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 12 2023 03:00am)
amen

remember you heard it from scripture first
Genesis 3:14
“And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:”
King James Version (KJV)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UOhp10GRVY

well? the monkey line up sure isnt from a creationist. (OOooOOoOo im sorryeeee ......... its ape like ancestor ...............) monkey monkey monkey monkey :) your from a monkey
darwin horrid doubt (curious though? it doesnt phase you a bit?)
“But then with me the horrid doubt always arises whether the convictions of man's mind, which has been developed from the mind of the lower animals, are of any value or at all trustworthy. Would any one trust in the convictions of a monkey's mind, if there are any convictions in such a mind?
[To William Graham 3 July 1881]”
― Charles Darwin

I said talking snake NOT a walking snake but reading is not for everyone
Also notice in the end it dates that snake to 110 million years ago. Now go contemplate that when you post your next cope.

This post was edited by addone on May 12 2023 01:16am
May 12 2023 01:29am

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1110111112113114307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll