d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Trump Legacy And Pros/cons
Prev1101112131419Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jan 9 2021 06:02am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 9 Jan 2021 12:41)
I'm not downplaying the ideology of the scum you support. I'm specifically pointing it out.

You support authoritarian scum and still envision a world dominated by German Authoritarians. Don't bother trying to point at Trump, who wouldn't even use federal force to secure my city after 180 days of riots. Your reasoning is almost as shit as you.

Isn't there a german forum where you can heil your... leader... elsewhere?

ah yes, the legendary 'i know you are but what am i' defence. i'm sure that's considered highly intellectual amongst your peers, lol. your posts speak for themselves. you tried to downplay the actions and ideologies of the sub-80 IQ scum that attempted a coup by storming the capitol, trying to overturn a presidential election. all your bitching, all your silly whataboutisms, all your projections now won't make those posts disappear.
Gold: 6,061.70
Jan 9 2021 06:06am
Quote (fender @ 9 Jan 2021 04:02)
ah yes, the legendary 'i know you are but what am i' defence. i'm sure that's considered highly intellectual amongst your peers, lol. your posts speak for themselves. you tried to downplay the actions and ideologies of the sub-80 IQ scum that attempted a coup by storming the capitol, trying to overturn a presidential election. all your bitching, all your silly whataboutisms, all your projections now won't make those posts disappear.

The entire world has been watching as your nation has utilized the EU as a weapon against sovereign nations in order to enact authoritarian dictates. The sad part is that you attempt to deflect onto others who are observing the separations of powers while claiming they're "fascists".

You're far too transparent. Goebbels would be ashamed of you.
Jan 9 2021 06:18am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 9 Jan 2021 13:06)
The entire world has been watching as your nation has utilized the EU as a weapon against sovereign nations in order to enact authoritarian dictates. The sad part is that you attempt to deflect onto others who are observing the separations of powers while claiming they're "fascists".

You're far too transparent. Goebbels would be ashamed of you.

you do realise that you're spinning your insane conspiracy bullshit about germany and the EU in a thread that's literally called "the trump legacy and pros/cons" - while at the same time bitching about deflection attempts.

i mean, i'm sure the irony of that is completely lost on you, but i have to admit, it amused me to a degree that had me exhale somewhat sharply through the nose. what a clumsy and silly whataboutism, lol. you really deserve your name.
Jan 9 2021 06:28am
Quote (fender @ 9 Jan 2021 04:18)
you do realise that you're spinning your insane conspiracy bullshit about germany and the EU in a thread that's literally called "the trump legacy and pros/cons" - while at the same time bitching about deflection attempts.

i mean, i'm sure the irony of that is completely lost on you, but i have to admit, it amused me to a degree that had me exhale somewhat sharply through the nose. what a clumsy and silly whataboutism, lol. you really deserve your name.

There's no conspiracy regarding Germany's handling of the EU. Hitler's vision is being carried out. Just glad that Britain realized the fact and got out.

I already gave my opinion regarding Trump's legacy. But since we're talking authoritarianism here, my city has experienced over 180 days of straight rioting. Trump offered help and was refused. Rather than violating state sovereignty, he backed off. While I hate that the opportunity not to be attacked on my streets was rejected, at the same note, can't help but to respect that my State's rights were not violated by some overarching dictator.

Imagine what that's like, Goebbels. :)
Jan 9 2021 06:52am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 9 Jan 2021 13:28)
There's no conspiracy regarding Germany's handling of the EU. Hitler's vision is being carried out. Just glad that Britain realized the fact and got out.

I already gave my opinion regarding Trump's legacy. But since we're talking authoritarianism here, my city has experienced over 180 days of straight rioting. Trump offered help and was refused. Rather than violating state sovereignty, he backed off. While I hate that the opportunity not to be attacked on my streets was rejected, at the same note, can't help but to respect that my State's rights were not violated by some overarching dictator.

Imagine what that's like, Goebbels. :)

you mean like sending unidentified and thus unaccountable armed federal forces to abduct people exercising their first amendment rights, putting them in unmarked vehicles to drive them off to undisclosed locations, because they oppose the dictator and his police's practices? like an authoritarian shitlord in a third world country would do? yeah, sure glad that doesn't happen over there...

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/17/892277592/federal-officers-use-unmarked-vehicles-to-grab-protesters-in-portland

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/04/870048760/no-names-no-insignias-democrats-call-for-anonymous-policing-of-protests-to-end

oooops. but hey, don't let those FACTS distract you from your shilling for fascists, and LYING about their actions, lol.
Gold: 285.00
Jan 9 2021 07:00am
Boomers elected the worse president in history and the personification of their values.

Walking around golf courses with white shit stained pants is my least favorite thing about him. Making fun of Parkinson's disease was pretty bad.

High part was spelling coffee wrong with spell check.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jan 9 2021 07:02am
Jan 9 2021 07:30am
Quote (fender @ 9 Jan 2021 04:52)
you mean like sending unidentified and thus unaccountable armed federal forces to abduct people exercising their first amendment rights, putting them in unmarked vehicles to drive them off to undisclosed locations, because they oppose the dictator and his police's practices? like an authoritarian shitlord in a third world country would do? yeah, sure glad that doesn't happen over there...

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/17/892277592/federal-officers-use-unmarked-vehicles-to-grab-protesters-in-portland

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/04/870048760/no-names-no-insignias-democrats-call-for-anonymous-policing-of-protests-to-end

oooops. but hey, don't let those FACTS distract you from your shilling for fascists, and LYING about their actions, lol.

Nonsense. Those who attacked federal property were arrested after the mob dispersed. Perfectly in accordance with standard procedure. If you attempt to make an arrest in the middle of a mob, it leads from a small riot into full blown urban warfare.

You're simply stupid, and have no concept of reality.

Quote (Skinned @ 9 Jan 2021 05:00)
Boomers elected the worse president in history and the personification of their values.

Walking around golf courses with white shit stained pants is my least favorite thing about him. Making fun of Parkinson's disease was pretty bad.

High part was spelling coffee wrong with spell check.

Support for Trump was highest in the 20-50 age range. AKA Gen x-z not boomers. Just FYI.

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Jan 9 2021 07:30am
Jan 9 2021 08:20am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 9 Jan 2021 14:30)
Nonsense. Those who attacked federal property were arrested after the mob dispersed. Perfectly in accordance with standard procedure. If you attempt to make an arrest in the middle of a mob, it leads from a small riot into full blown urban warfare.

You're simply stupid, and have no concept of reality.

Support for Trump was highest in the 20-50 age range. AKA Gen x-z not boomers. Just FYI.

i know you don't care about accountability, due process, and transparency, so it's hardly a surprise to see you siding with the brownshirts, fascist - i just thought i'd point out how you lied about your 'leader' not interfering, when those were federal forces.
Jan 9 2021 08:22am
Quote (fender @ 9 Jan 2021 06:20)
i know you don't care about accountability, due process, and transparency, so it's hardly a surprise to see you siding with the brownshirts, fascist - i just thought i'd point out how you lied about your 'leader' not interfering, when those were federal forces.

If you commit a crime, you can be arrested. Being arrested when you're alone and unaware is the best use of public resources. This IS due process.

The next step in the process is insuring you have public defense. Your pipe dream that being arrested has to be a public affair is stupid, useless, and childish.

Grow up.

And those who were arrested by federal officers were assaulting (or suspected of assaulting) federal property. Directly. Federal land is under federal jurisdiction. Federal officers have the right to make those arrests. These were not related to general Portland riots, merely the assaults on the District (federal) courthouse. Where, I may add, they tried to board up all entrance/exits and burn it to the ground with all the people inside. Cry to me more about the horrors of federal enforcement, you fucking worm.

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Jan 9 2021 08:25am
Jan 9 2021 09:11am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 9 Jan 2021 15:22)
If you commit a crime, you can be arrested. Being arrested when you're alone and unaware is the best use of public resources. This IS due process.

The next step in the process is insuring you have public defense. Your pipe dream that being arrested has to be a public affair is stupid, useless, and childish.

Grow up.

And those who were arrested by federal officers were assaulting (or suspected of assaulting) federal property. Directly. Federal land is under federal jurisdiction. Federal officers have the right to make those arrests. These were not related to general Portland riots, merely the assaults on the District (federal) courthouse. Where, I may add, they tried to board up all entrance/exits and burn it to the ground with all the people inside. Cry to me more about the horrors of federal enforcement, you fucking worm.

spoken like a true fascist. obviously you're just another bootlicker who welcomes the unidentified troop that his authoritarian leader sent to make political opponents disappear. not that it was much of a secret to begin with, lol...
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1101112131419Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll