d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1101112131472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,407.33
Jul 1 2019 05:18pm
Quote (CarsV @ Jul 1 2019 06:52pm)
I kinda disagree. You're probably right about their origins, but their basic sole existence now seems to be to get into shouting matches with ANTIFA in the streets, and vice versa. I think even the founder doesn't have anything to do with the group anymore. It's just two groups of antagonistic people looking for excuses to make a ruckus and possibly get violent in the streets. ANTIFA is definitely the worst of the two, but Proud Boys are essentially just an antagonist to them now. Match made in heaven, really. Both seem to feed off each other.

They certainly have their clashes with antifa but there is no equivalence. They don't target innocent people or attack people for having different views or try to shut down events featuring differing views like antifa does.
Antifa shows up at conservative/libertarian/moderate events and tries to violently shut them down and violently attack people.
Fighting back against communist terrorist orgs who initiate violence against innocent people on a regular basis is morally justified.
The former leader, Gavin Mcinnes, a comedian, essentially left the proud boys due to legal issues to try to protect a few members the state was prosecuting.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Jul 1 2019 05:18pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 1 2019 05:32pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 1 Jul 2019 23:17)
because they are young and full of anger and angst and spoiled

so spoiled and fortunate that they have the audacity and arrogance to use words like genocide while fighting invisible nazis

so self absorbed that they don't mind disrespecting those that come from actual genocides and massacres with their over the top exaggerations and fantasies of heroism

that's why I think they show up to places

'invisible nazis'.

Like these guys -

huh?

Or maybe you mean these guys -

Or perhaps these guys -

You're so fucking sheltered I swear... If Charlottesville and Christchurch won't convince you these guys exist and are dangerous I dunno what it's gonna take. Maybe like I said earlier - you oughtta go to one of these rallies.

I was like you a couple of years ago. I thought white supremacists, fascists and neo nazis were small and insignificant in number and basically not a problem. Then I met some actual nazis. You need to meet some actual nazis and wake the fuck up.
Gold: 17,384.69
Jul 1 2019 05:34pm
Antifa need more cars
Jul 1 2019 05:35pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ 1 Jul 2019 23:18)
They certainly have their clashes with antifa but there is no equivalence. They don't target innocent people or attack people for having different views or try to shut down events featuring differing views like antifa does.
Antifa shows up at conservative/libertarian/moderate events and tries to violently shut them down and violently attack people.
Fighting back against communist terrorist orgs who initiate violence against innocent people on a regular basis is morally justified.
The former leader, Gavin Mcinnes, a comedian, essentially left the proud boys due to legal issues to try to protect a few members the state was prosecuting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmMQoB5kioQ

Actual fucking bullshit. They are right now targeting mothers who take their children to 'drag queen storytime' events.
Gavin McInnes distanced himself publicly because he didn't want to be charged for being the leader of a terrorist group after several of their members were arrested for random assaults.

You are a liar and a fascist apologist.
Jul 1 2019 05:37pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ 1 Jul 2019 23:34)
Antifa need more cars

Oof.

I mean I don't think they should ever use violence except in self defense. It's just bad optics as this thread proves. Admittedly this forum is pretty right-leaning but the fash propaganda is effective.

But then the fash will start a fight - film it and release the part where antifa fights back. It's a tough one tbh. But we can't just let them have their parades without any objection.
Gold: 11,407.33
Jul 1 2019 05:39pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 1 2019 07:35pm)
Actual fucking bullshit. They are right now targeting mothers who take their children to 'drag queen storytime' events.
Gavin McInnes distanced himself publicly because he didn't want to be charged for being the leader of a terrorist group after several of their members were arrested for random assaults.

You are a liar and a fascist apologist.

You are a deranged communist lying and defending a violent communist terrorist group.
Seek mental help.

citation needed on proud boys physically attacking mothers who take their children to drag queen storytime.
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 1 2019 05:40pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 1 2019 06:32pm)
'invisible nazis'.

Like these guys -
https://compote.slate.com/images/dabfd95a-e702-4476-8fc4-65d76e46042b.jpeg
huh?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_(35780274914)_crop.jpg

Or perhaps these guys -
https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2019/03/20/19-identity-evropa.w600.h315.2x.jpg

You're so fucking sheltered I swear... If Charlottesville and Christchurch won't convince you these guys exist and are dangerous I dunno what it's gonna take. Maybe like I said earlier - you oughtta go to one of these rallies.

I was like you a couple of years ago. I thought white supremacists, fascists and neo nazis were small and insignificant in number and basically not a problem. Then I met some actual nazis. You need to meet some actual nazis and wake the fuck up.

Lol'd.

By this logic I could pull some pics of black nationalists on the street, or even point to the incident in 2016 where a black nationalist killed multiple police officers in Dallas, and claim it's some huge existential threat. It's just lazy. You have to inflate the problem to justify your self-righteousness in supposedly fighting against it.

This post was edited by IceMage on Jul 1 2019 05:40pm
Gold: 1.69
Jul 1 2019 05:45pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 1 2019 06:32pm)
'invisible nazis'.

Like these guys -
https://compote.slate.com/images/dabfd95a-e702-4476-8fc4-65d76e46042b.jpeg
huh?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

Or perhaps these guys -
https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2019/03/20/19-identity-evropa.w600.h315.2x.jpg

Long run I don't think it matters. I think we'll all be overrun by our Chinese and Muslim overlords.
Gold: 12.79
Jul 1 2019 05:49pm
I wonder what are the mental health laws in the state of transthingy? I'm pretty sure if I contact the admin of this site with a number of things hes posted on here it would be reasonable to have someone put him in a paddywagon and take him to a mental health facility.

#epiphanies

This post was edited by LA-Leviathan on Jul 1 2019 05:49pm
Jul 1 2019 05:50pm
Quote (IceMage @ 1 Jul 2019 23:40)
Lol'd.

By this logic I could pull some pics of black nationalists on the street, or even point to the incident in 2016 where a black nationalist killed multiple police officers in Dallas, and claim it's some huge existential threat. It's just lazy. You have to inflate the problem to justify your self-righteousness in supposedly fighting against it.

Black nationalists are a threat.

But black nationalists don't have sizeable presences in the military, police force and government. The fash does. Identity europa (now American Idetity movement) members have been exposed in pretty big numbers from the military, proud boys are friends with Trump and Portland police... and when the 'straight pride' parade happens you'll see a fuckton of them. Don't worry - our operatives will be there documenting names, faces and so on and we'll expose a bunch more.

You might not appreciate the work we do and I get death threats daily while my friend Gwen Snyder had proud boys showing up at her house in the middle of the night Saturday but it's important work. I've personally seen a guy go from advocating for an ethnostate to defending trans rights to a self-confessed 'white identitarian'. Any one of the people we've pulled out of the movement could have become the next Brenton Tarrant. What we do results in less fash and makes you safer as a result.

So fuck you if you can't see it - but I'll keep doing it.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1101112131472Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll