d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > One Of The 2016 Nominees Was/is A Criminal > Repost
Prev1101112131417Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,933.00
Oct 4 2017 05:43pm
Quote (Pollster @ Oct 4 2017 06:15pm)
Housekeeping: it was pointed out to me that I hadn't reserved a spot for the FEC violation that Trump racked up post-campaign/pre-inagural. For the sake of simplicity I just made it #30, which brings us to a rap sheet that looks something like this:

#1-22 - Original list
#23 - Sexual assault (various women)
#24 - Obstruction of justice (destroying Trump Org emails)
#25 - Blanket reservation - daily violation of Emoluments Clause
#26 - Logan Act (Mike Flynn)
#27 - Blanket reservation - setting aside a possible spot for broad "campaign/Russia/WikiLeaks/foreign actor collusion"
#28 - Obstruction of justice (firing Comey to impede Russia investigation)
#29 - Witness tampering (Comey testimony tweet)
#30 - Problematic campaign contributions (FEC)
#31 - Misuse of party funds (RNC paying Trump Jr.'s legal bills)
#32 - Insufficient record-keeping (Deleting tweets violates PRA, NARA)

One must have convictions to have a rap sheet.
Gold: 10,485.00
Oct 4 2017 05:53pm

Hillary = crook

That was easy.
Gold: 57.00
Oct 4 2017 05:55pm
Quote (Pollster @ 4 Oct 2017 19:15)
Housekeeping: it was pointed out to me that I hadn't reserved a spot for the FEC violation that Trump racked up post-campaign/pre-inagural. For the sake of simplicity I just made it #30, which brings us to a rap sheet that looks something like this:

#1-22 - Original list
#23 - Sexual assault (various women)
#24 - Obstruction of justice (destroying Trump Org emails)
#25 - Blanket reservation - daily violation of Emoluments Clause
#26 - Logan Act (Mike Flynn)
#27 - Blanket reservation - setting aside a possible spot for broad "campaign/Russia/WikiLeaks/foreign actor collusion"
#28 - Obstruction of justice (firing Comey to impede Russia investigation)
#29 - Witness tampering (Comey testimony tweet)
#30 - Problematic campaign contributions (FEC)
#31 - Misuse of party funds (RNC paying Trump Jr.'s legal bills)
#32 - Insufficient record-keeping (Deleting tweets violates PRA, NARA)

it was pointed out to you by your boss who is upset that your spamming has been unsatisfactory

no one supports him
tax returns
he's incompetent!
russia collusion
evil mastermind
obstruction
he's a nazi!

no one supports him
tax returns
he's incompetent!
russia collusion
evil mastermind
obstruction
he's a nazi!

no one supports him
tax returns
he's incompetent!
russia collusion
evil mastermind
obstruction
he's a nazi!

no one supports him
tax returns
he's incompetent!
russia collusion
evil mastermind
obstruction
he's a nazi!

no one supports him
tax returns
he's incompetent!
russia collusion
evil mastermind
obstruction
he's a nazi!

no one supports him
tax returns
he's incompetent!
russia collusion
evil mastermind <-- the little xheshe fluid person that calls themselves pollster is here
obstruction
he's a nazi!

no one supports him
tax returns
he's incompetent!
russia collusion
evil mastermind
obstruction
he's a nazi!

no one supports him
tax returns
he's incompetent!
russia collusion
evil mastermind
obstruction
he's a nazi!

no one supports him
tax returns
he's incompetent!
russia collusion
evil mastermind
obstruction
he's a nazi!

on and on

obligatory: thanks for the fuckin laugh!!!!!
Gold: 20.31
Oct 4 2017 06:18pm
Quote (Santara @ Oct 4 2017 04:43pm)
One must have convictions to have a rap sheet.

I guess that's technically true, since "rap sheet" is slang for arrest history rather than infraction history. Trump, having money, has been able/will be able to get out of most of these since they're civil in nature.

Quote (Ghot @ Oct 4 2017 04:53pm)
Hillary = crook

That was easy.

Wouldn't it be nice if credible discussion actually worked like that, where someone could just write something that they find satisfying and it's just automatically entered into public record to be known and accepted by all, with absolutely no followup? Unfortunately that's not how it actually works.

Quote (excellence @ Oct 4 2017 04:55pm)
unintelligible rambling

This nonsense is problematic on several counts, the least of which is that I don't even have a boss.
Oct 4 2017 06:33pm
Quote (Pollster @ Oct 4 2017 07:18pm)
I guess that's technically true, since "rap sheet" is slang for arrest history rather than infraction history. Trump, having money, has been able/will be able to get out of most of these since they're civil in nature.

/thread

Mods please close.
Gold: 10,485.00
Oct 4 2017 06:45pm
Quote (Pollster @ Oct 4 2017 08:18pm)
Wouldn't it be nice if credible discussion actually worked like that, where someone could just write something that they find satisfying and it's just automatically entered into public record to be known and accepted by all, with absolutely no followup? Unfortunately that's not how it actually works.

Just off the top of my head...

33k emails, some of which proved Hillary was sending classified documents using un-secured servers.
And then deleting them. Both of which are highly illegal.

Hillary should already be in jail.

Yeah, the Russians were in collusion with a candidate. Too bad they are after the wrong one. :/

Oct 4 2017 07:00pm
Quote (Santara @ Oct 4 2017 05:33pm)
/thread

Mods please close.

Is it (now) your official position that crimes aren't crimes in the event that the criminal happens to possess sufficient money in order to take advantage of our criminal justice system? I think you might want to consider your position on this carefully, having spent years bleating over mythological crimes allegedly committed by the Obama administration.

Quote (Ghot @ Oct 4 2017 05:45pm)
unintelligible rambling

I legitimately do not know what this is supposed to mean. It's almost as if some people have been suckered so considerably that they think the mere shouting of buzzwords like "33 thousand emails" actually means something on its own. That doesn't mean anything by itself, especially in the context of the conversation we're having.

An employee at Platte accidentally deleted said emails, not Clinton (quite a pesky fact, I know). The rest of what you wrote is either not relevant, not even factually accurate, or is completely undone by the prevailing statutory interpretation.
Gold: 57.00
Oct 4 2017 07:03pm
Quote (Pollster @ 4 Oct 2017 20:18)
I don't even have a boss.

aha with this silly denial now it all makes sense - we know for sure you're a call center employee as you would know that the clients are the boss if you actually did consult for them.

stick to cold-calling or constituent services or whatever you claimed you did when you started shitposting here while identifying as a lady in order to get fg donations
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=66559315&f=119&p=447218609

e: obligatory: thanks for yet another fuckin laugh!!!
Quote (Pollster @ 4 Oct 2017 20:18)
I guess that's technically true, since "rap sheet" is slang for arrest history rather than infraction history.
Quote (Santara @ 4 Oct 2017 20:33)
/thread

Mods please close.

lol pollster really did themselves in with that one

inb4 "unintelligible rambling" aka pollster proving he/she/xheshe/they can't read :rofl:

This post was edited by excellence on Oct 4 2017 07:04pm
Oct 4 2017 07:27pm
Quote (Pollster @ Oct 4 2017 08:00pm)
Is it (now) your official position that crimes aren't crimes in the event that the criminal happens to possess sufficient money in order to take advantage of our criminal justice system? I think you might want to consider your position on this carefully, having spent years bleating over mythological crimes allegedly committed by the Obama administration.

You pretty much just admitted to using the same standards that I do for calling a politician a criminal but somwhow my claims over the years are invalid whereas yours are not. I call that special pleading. t4t
Oct 4 2017 07:53pm
Quote (Santara @ Oct 4 2017 06:27pm)
You pretty much just admitted to using the same standards that I do for calling a politician a criminal but somwhow my claims over the years are invalid whereas yours are not. I call that special pleading. t4t

What on earth? No I didn't -- by acknowledging that "rap sheet" is slang for an arrest record I noted that it was incorrect to have characterized this (or any) list of Trump's violations in such terms. Trump has not been arrested, that doesn't mean that he hasn't broken laws.

My standard has long been that crimes are crimes, each person's guilt should be decided based on action and evidence. The fact that Trump personally has the resources to settle or provide underhanded protection from his infractions has no bearing on his innocence in my mind. If that's the standard you hold every individual to then we share the same standard, but I don't get that impression. Earlier in the thread when faced with the overwhelming evidence provided by a consortium of investigators and reporters that contends that Trump is a lifelong lawbreaker, you offered a response that comports to your overall worldview of IOIYAR. This obviously stands in stark contrast to the years of howlers that some of us were treated to from you during the Obama administration, when anything that they did that you either 1) didn't like or 2) didn't understand was a crime.

Perjury, obstruction of justice, bribery, witness tampering are against the law. They're crimes regardless of who is in the White House, or what the overall legal and political climate is re: who can or will bring action against the person who has committed such crimes.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1101112131417Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll