d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > More Drama In The Trump Reality Show
Prev1101112131420Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17.99
May 18 2017 06:03am
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 23m23 minutes ago
More
With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special councel appointed!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 10m10 minutes ago
More
This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!

Im starting to fucking love this guy
No signs of weakness

This post was edited by ZxFamily-GuyxZ on May 18 2017 06:03am
Gold: 57.00
May 18 2017 06:26am
Quote (Magicman657 @ 17 May 2017 23:32)
I love how I was basically told to "educate yourself, shitlord", and when I asked for information that contradicts the quoted source, fucking silence. I'm totally happy to change my mind on this, but if the only evidence I have is for side A, how the fuck am I expected to just believe side B?

well that particular user is a little angry about his life has gone the last couple years (wrong about nearly everything, denied a promotion at his job at planned parenthood etc.) so he kind of just lashes out instead of providing answers to questions.

i mean in this instance from what we were told was in the 'memo' that was read to the media unless Trump or Comey can time travel its not a plausible scenario.

Quote (Goomshill @ 18 May 2017 07:47)
Self financial gain lmao. Trump is losing a hell of a lot of money for himself and his family by becoming president. Thats one of the more disingenuous things latched onto.

yeah its down a fair bit from before he said he was running (doesnt fit their narative, but they still spew it nonetheless). President Trump very well may be one of the first modern presidents whose net worth stayed flat or goes down during/after his presidency.

Gold: 2,504.69
May 18 2017 06:29am
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/house-majority-leader-to-colleagues-in-2016-i-think-putin-pays-trump/2017/05/17/515f6f8a-3aff-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-banner-high_transcript-banner%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.c7b1c8a8c698

stupid politicians at it again....

"we're gonna print this" - wapo

"that's made up, never happened" - Paul Ryan

"we've got a transcript" - wapo

"that's been alterred or made up" - Paul Ryan

"we've heard it on audio" - wapo

"common guys it was a bad joke" - Paul Ryan

idiot...
Gold: 14,530.00
May 18 2017 06:33am
This "news" is fabricated at such a rate that even as yesterday's stories get debunked, no one cares, the media has already moved on to the next hit piece.

Never in my life have I seen anything like this. If this isn't propaganda idk what is.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on May 18 2017 06:35am
Gold: 57.00
May 18 2017 06:40am
Quote (ofthevoid @ 18 May 2017 08:33)
This "news" is fabricated at such a rate that even as yesterday's stories get debunked, no one cares, the media has already moved on to the next hit piece.

Never in my life have I seen anything like this. If this isn't propaganda idk what is.

something about a lie halfway around the world before the truth gets its shoes on -some old smart dead guy

the media thinks it has its playbook for 'defeating' the President :rolleyes: the fact this is a scenario is laughable as they've been slowly but surely lying to the public with #fakenews long before he came down those escalator steps.
Gold: 5,016.77
May 18 2017 06:42am
Quote (ofthevoid @ May 18 2017 07:33am)

There's an interesting parallel, in that Trump's lies get drowned out by his new lies/scandals.

What news has been debunked though?
Gold: 14,530.00
May 18 2017 06:47am
Quote (IceMage @ May 18 2017 05:42am)
There's an interesting parallel, in that Trump's lies get drowned out by his new lies/scandals.

Well for example him revealing classified info to the Russians. Literally everyone in the room say it's not true - so media quickly pivots to comey memo.

The memo, chronologically also gets debunked so now the media instead of saying, hey sorry that was a mistake they pivot to some other non news presented as news

For example this is Reuters trump bashing headline this morning

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-contacts-idUSKCN18E106

It's like a parade of smear that never ends
May 18 2017 06:50am
Quote (ofthevoid @ May 18 2017 07:47am)
Well for example him revealing classified info to the Russians. Literally everyone in the room say it's not true - so media quickly pivots to comey memo.

The memo, chronologically also gets debunked so now the media instead of saying, hey sorry that was a mistake they pivot to some other non news presented as news

For example this is Reuters trump bashing headline this morning

Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-contacts-idUSKCN18E106

It's like a parade of smear that never ends

First one is not true. McMaster never denied that Trump revealed classified info to the Russians, he just claimed it wasn't inappropriate.

How was the memo chronologically debunked?

It's a parade of the media doing their job. QQ.
Gold: 22,164.69
May 18 2017 06:52am
Quote (IceMage @ May 18 2017 06:42am)

Like in annotated list format? It moves too fast
One day its 'Trump is an antisemite because he suggested bomb threats could be false flags'. ADL puts out story of "Rise in antisemitic incidents under Trump" based on threats and graveyard desecrations. Full cycle of democrats and Anne Frank center and ADL/SPLC calling for his resignation and condemning him. A few weeks later turns out bomb threats were false flags and hoaxes, most by jewish israeli american teen, rest by black journalist framing his ex, and the tombstones were all poor maintainence / weather erosion. And the ADL kept pressing their '86% rise' stat even when about 80% of all their incidents were hoaxes (ie antisemitic incidents actually dropped). Thats one story out of like 40.

This post was edited by Goomshill on May 18 2017 06:55am
May 18 2017 06:58am
Quote (Goomshill @ May 18 2017 07:52am)
Like in annotated list format? It moves too fast
One day its 'Trump is an antisemite because he suggested bomb threats could be false flags'. ADL puts out story of "Rise in antisemitic incidents under Trump" based on threats and graveyard desecrations. Full cycle of democrats and Anne Frank center and ADL/SPLC calling for his resignation and condemning him. A few weeks later turns out bomb threats were false flags and hoaxes, most by jewish israeli american teen, rest by black journalist framing his ex, and the tombstones were all poor maintainence / weather erosion. And the ADL kept pressing their '86% rise' stat even when about 80% of all their incidents were hoaxes (ie antisemitic incidents actually dropped). Thats one story out of like 40.

Quote (IceMage @ Mar 1 2017 09:35am)
One problem with the media is that they are trying to hold the administration accountable for hateful/anti-Semitic acts. Trump continues to denounce them every time he's asked about it, but it's never enough for the MSM. He even commented on it again last night in his speech, but the talking heads will continue to criticize him for not denouncing it more forcefully or more often.

It's the sort of criticism that Obama faced from people on Fox News because he didn't talk about the black family enough, or corrosive parts of black culture, or shootings in Chicago. The president doesn't need to spout off anytime something bad happens in America.

:bouncy:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1101112131420Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll