d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > What Religion Actually Does To People - Part One > Childhood Indoctrination Is Child Abuse
Prev1101112131441Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 68.99
Warn: 10%
Jan 22 2015 02:56pm
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Jan 22 2015 11:53pm)
Non-sense, power is everything. :lol:

i've got nothing against pouvoir-analyses.
Gold: 9,039.20
Jan 22 2015 02:56pm
Quote (ChurchGirl69 @ Jan 22 2015 02:52pm)
Yeah because it totally has everything to do with who they inherently are, rather than the environments they are born into. Idiot.

Environment is a small factor in everything, people aren't raised tranny, they're born that way, remember?

Bullying happens regardless, you can't prevent that.

No matter who you are, you will be bullied, someone will test you and if you're weak you will bend right to their will.

Be strong Church, you're better than suicide.
Jan 22 2015 02:58pm
Quote (ChurchGirl69 @ Jan 22 2015 02:55pm)
I don't think there's a trans woman alive who would claim to be biologically a woman. That's why we're called trans women. And just because you are misinformed enough to believe that being trans is a mental disorder does not make it true. Please seek out an education. Gender and sex are both spectrums, that's why there are intersex people born as well as people who identify at various points on the gender spectrum.

It was a trick qualification, if you qualify woman as biological it defeats your language game, because you rely on people not mentioning it as biological. If you don't want people to own you at your own language games, maybe you should slow down and read more carefully.
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 30%
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Jan 22 2015 12:56pm)
Environment is a small factor in everything, people aren't raised tranny, they're born that way, remember?

Bullying happens regardless, you can't prevent that.

No matter who you are, you will be bullied, someone will test you and if you're weak you will bend right to their will.

Be strong Church, you're better than suicide.

You didn't even understand what I said.. lol
Quote (ChurchGirl69 @ Jan 22 2015 02:58pm)
You didn't even understand what I said.. lol

Of course I did, you want to externalize all your problems to some all knowing invisible God-hand that oppresses everyone, boo-hoo.

Man up, or whatever, :lol:
Jan 22 2015 03:02pm
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Jan 22 2015 12:58pm)
Of course I did, you want to externalize all your problems to some all knowing invisible God-hand that oppresses everyone, boo-hoo.

Man up, or whatever, :lol:

How is it an internal problem when 1 in 12 trans people are murdered on the streets? When we're denied housing or medical care? Or when our unemployment rate is 5 times the national average? All of those are external problems. Yes most groups of people are oppressed but don't lie to yourself and pretend the oppression is handed out equally.
Gold: 18.00
Jan 22 2015 03:04pm
religion exist to control people :thumbsup:

nothing new here, move along boyz
Jan 22 2015 03:04pm
Quote (ChurchGirl69 @ Jan 22 2015 03:02pm)
How is it an internal problem when 1 in 12 trans people are murdered on the streets? When we're denied housing or medical care? Or when our unemployment rate is 5 times the national average? All of those are external problems. Yes most groups of people are oppressed but don't lie to yourself and pretend the oppression is handed out equally.

They sound like excuses to me, using them as leverage to justify whining doesn't help me want to respect you.

Show some spirit and resolve, they're general problems, but they don't define you. Do you walk around like some scared paranoid feminist thinking you will be raped or murdered at any second because of some invisible cabal of mens who want to oppress you? No, you don't do that, at least I hope you don't. You will be fucking fine, quick making excuses and take some responsibility for what you make your life to be.
Jan 22 2015 03:07pm
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Jan 22 2015 01:04pm)
They sound like excuses to me, using them as leverage to justify whining doesn't help me want to respect you.

Show some spirit and resolve, they're general problems, but they don't define you. Do you walk around like some scared paranoid feminist thinking you will be raped or murdered at any second because of some invisible cabal of mens who want to oppress you? No, you don't do that, at least I hope you don't. You will be fucking fine, quick making excuses and take some responsibility for what you make your life to be.

Excuses for what? I stated FACTS, sweetie. I'm not whining. I have a job. I have housing. I have medical care. I have been the victim of a transphobic attack but I resolved it through the justice system and I moved on.

And no, stop being fucking stupid. I'm actually not a feminist and argue against feminist ideals on a regular basis. I don't walk around in fear, but I damn sure know I have a much higher likelihood of being assaulted, raped, or murdered than someone who isn't trans.
Jan 22 2015 03:12pm
Quote (ChurchGirl69 @ Jan 22 2015 03:07pm)
Excuses for what? I stated FACTS, sweetie. I'm not whining. I have a job. I have housing. I have medical care. I have been the victim of a transphobic attack but I resolved it through the justice system and I moved on.

And no, stop being fucking stupid. I'm actually not a feminist and argue against feminist ideals on a regular basis. I don't walk around in fear, but I damn sure know I have a much higher likelihood of being assaulted, raped, or murdered than someone who isn't trans.

Yes, you stated facts in the form of whine, I simply don't care about the risky behaviors trannies partake in that end up in them being murdered. I hope you have more sense than that to put yourself in that position, around those types of people. You live in the most degenerate part of America, your kind if well received there, you probably have less to worry about than you think.

You sound like you're doing fine, so you need to grow up some and lead your tranny kind to bigger and better things by letting everyone know the kind of productive wholesome life you achieved is attainable by anyone, even all of your weird hair colored alphabet friends.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1101112131441Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll