d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Olympics
Prev1101112131420Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 111,442.85
Warn: 10%
Jul 29 2024 08:35pm
Nobody questioned the 7 horns on the hermaphrodite?
Gold: 0.00
Jul 29 2024 08:37pm
Quote (Mondain @ 29 Jul 2024 21:35)

:rofl: :rofl:

Jul 29 2024 08:43pm
Quote (babun1024 @ Jul 29 2024 10:22am)
Nope, there was no chance. It was a clear provocation. I am even more disturbed about the child among those groomers. You can see crown jewels of one of the they/them in the picture. There is no slight chance to overlook such an event. The Olympic committee deleted the video.
https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aYQL5Gm_700bwp.webp
France, what a degenerate, commie country, fallen to the woke virus.

The "fallout" is going to be very expensive for the French tax payers:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/2024-paris-olympics-organizers-apologize-for-offensive-opening-ceremony-largest-sponsor-pulls-advertising-for-unacceptable-mockery/ar-BB1qPRg0
Good for them, you allow that shit, you deserve everything that is thrown at you.

Time will tell, I suppose.
Gold: 8,900.00
Jul 29 2024 08:43pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jul 29 2024 09:30pm)
Go back to post #96

t4t

Yup still cant answer my question like usual

Thats all this has been

People can't answer simple questions when it has to do with someone other than themselves

Quote (Mondain @ Jul 29 2024 09:35pm)

Nah most people just talking about the dude that looks like papa smurf but SwamiVivekananda thinks its supposed to be depicting a blue child apparently with a beard
Jul 29 2024 08:50pm
Quote (Metalwise4u @ 29 Jul 2024 21:43)
Yup still cant answer my question like usual

Thats all this has been

People can't answer simple questions when it has to do with someone other than themselves

Nah most people just talking about the dude that looks like papa smurf but SwamiVivekananda thinks its supposed to be depicting a blue child apparently with a beard

Your asking peoples opinions of "art/symbolism".

I don't expect you to be able to see what I do because I'm an entirely different person.

None of the people posting here are "Hindus or Buddhist" so how the fuck would they see "symbols" from a culture they didn't study or were raised in? hint hint they can't. Can you? No. That's why I told you.

This is the reason your brain didn't see Krishna FIRST like mine did.

"Oh this is all about Christians vs LGBTQ+"

I still don't think you get what I'm saying. Stop the "poppa smurf" deflection. Disrespecting "Krishna" is the same as disrespecting/misrepresenting the "Last Supper".

You don't know who Krishna is so of course you don't see it.....

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Jul 29 2024 08:54pm
Gold: 8,900.00
Jul 29 2024 08:57pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jul 29 2024 09:50pm)
Your asking peoples opinions of "art/symbolism".

I don't expect you to be able to see what I do because I'm an entirely different person.

None of the people posting here are "Hindus or Buddhist" so how the fuck would they see "symbols" from a culture they didn't study or were raised in? hint hint they can't. Can you? No. That's why I told you.

This is the reason your brain didn't see Krishna FIRST like mine did.

"Oh this is all about Christians vs LGBTQ+"

I still don't think you get what I'm saying. Stop the "poppa smurf" deflection. Disrespecting "Krishna" is the same as disrespecting/misrepresenting the "Last Supper".

You are the only person Ive seen through countless posts saying this kind of stuff actually

That is why im actually asking you to provide something you can not because your the only one who is saying this kind of stuff

The opening had nothing to do with hinduism or anything of that. It doesnt even have anything to do with Christians

Its supposed to depict greek gods

Nothing more nothing less

Christians are so over themselves its sad nowadays. Everything has to be about them if its not then its war!!! Lmao

I dont see its Krishna because its not her

They would of had a girl play her if anything not some fat dude looking like papa smurf

This post was edited by Metalwise4u on Jul 29 2024 08:58pm
Gold: 80,771.69
Jul 29 2024 09:03pm
the part of the Olympics people have a problem with is not even close to the actual problem.
I liked the part where satan played the role of an affectionate green gremlin yearning for repentance. it was 11/11.
spicy if i must say.
it was a hot take.

if they were truly mocking this last summer i mean supper, theyd be doing things shown at cern's opening ceremony or the 2012 Olympics.
Its sad to see the house of sim cards trying so hard to complain because they exist to generate fuel via negative energy, like making trump a global transference target.

the part i did not like was an eyeless time traveling civil war ghost called ki el or old green eyes that was tearing holes into reality "icognito" by making virtual images come to life with the help of laser shooting towers, i mean Eiffel tower.
sounds alot like a 1st beast 2nd beast son of perdition drag-on thing, but i wouldnt expect pard's dorito love sale experts to comprehend symbols, parables and subconscious communication.

for years liberal states were supporting a guy with dementia believing he was a serious president by engaging in real discussion surrounding him.
please world seek hellp immediately if you thought Joe biden was real in any human fashion, youre under the spell of a brain parasitic that feeds on virtual images:
https://www.technologynetworks.com/neuroscience/news/two-billion-people-have-a-brain-parasite-heres-why-many-havent-noticed-338114

thats the thing about those brain parasitics, they make mouths wiggle like serpents:
say hi to Catan the cat parasitic controlling the universe:

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jul 29 2024 09:03pm
Jul 29 2024 09:04pm
Quote (Metalwise4u @ 29 Jul 2024 21:57)
You are the only person Ive seen through countless posts saying this kind of stuff actually

That is why im actually asking you to provide something you can not because your the only one who is saying this kind of stuff

The opening had nothing to do with hinduism or anything of that. It doesnt even have anything to do with Christians

Its supposed to depict greek gods

Nothing more nothing less

Christians are so over themselves its sad nowadays. Everything has to be about them if its not then its war!!! Lmao

I dont see its Krishna because its not her

They would of had a girl play her if anything not some fat dude looking like papa smurf

I'm not responding to that you don't know who Krishna is but I'll leave you with something to think about since you don't know anything.

Krishna is often PRAISED/Idealized by cross dressers and gender neutral peoples(queers) because Krishna is God in the form of a young BOY

Let me know when you start to piece together what's really displayed in this "image".
Jul 29 2024 09:07pm
Quote (lodd222 @ 29 Jul 2024 22:03)
the part of the Olympics people have a problem with is not even close to the actual problem.
I liked the part where satan played the role of an affectionate green gremlin yearning for repentance. it was 11/11.
spicy if i must say.
it was a hot take.

if they were truly mocking this last summer i mean supper, theyd be doing things shown at cern's opening ceremony or the 2012 Olympics.
Its sad to see the house of sim cards trying so hard to complain because they exist to generate fuel via negative energy, like making trump a global transference target.

the part i did not like was an eyeless time traveling civil war ghost called ki el or old green eyes that was tearing holes into reality "icognito" by making virtual images come to life with the help of laser shooting towers, i mean Eiffel tower.
sounds alot like a 1st beast 2nd beast son of perdition drag-on thing, but i wouldnt expect pard's dorito love sale experts to comprehend symbols, parables and subconscious communication.

for years liberal states were supporting a guy with dementia believing he was a serious president by engaging in real discussion surrounding him.
please world seek hellp immediately if you thought Joe biden was real in any human fashion, youre under the spell of a brain parasitic that feeds on virtual images:
https://www.technologynetworks.com/neuroscience/news/two-billion-people-have-a-brain-parasite-heres-why-many-havent-noticed-338114

thats the thing about those brain parasitics, they make mouths wiggle like serpents:
say hi to Catan the cat parasitic controlling the universe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDFt_Dhxg8k

Well said bud!

Just don't ask he's not too big into symbolism when it doesn't pertain to whats already in his minds eye(if it's not it simply cannot exist according to him)
Gold: 111,442.85
Jul 29 2024 09:14pm
Maybe they were paying homage to Arjuna and Krishna.

There were several Hijra in the background.

(i'm joking)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1101112131420Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll