d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1107108109110111307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 10 2023 10:16pm
Quote (addone @ May 10 2023 09:03pm)
Are you off your meds bud? Or trying desperately to change the subject after getting thoroughly wrecked?

Either way this thread is about proof. It's like an showing drivers licence or passport at customs, no matter how you scream or jump up and down like a monkey you are not getting through.
Religion is simply unproven opinion that doesn't have any bearing on life. If you decide to delude yourself that's fine but don't come here saying otherwise.

antitheist scripture interpretation lol

This post was edited by TiStuff on May 10 2023 10:18pm
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 10 2023 10:30pm
Quote (SP00K @ May 10 2023 11:50pm)
You do realize how ironic all of your posts are.. right? Once you and your discord/reddit buddies come up with an argument, focus on being self critical first and present yourself with the same argument.

Christians are convicted by their belief in christ. Do you not know what faith is? I'm literally asking. Pm your discord mod for clarification. Never once has anyone I have ever met claimed to have definitive proof.

Im guessing this heresy argument was a copy and paste from a meme or something? No idea what you're talking about here.

Since you could easily get a response to all your responses in my previous posts I doubt I'll reply much more. You are a merry go round that has no idea what christian belief is.

What irony? What proof? What discord/reddit buddies are you talking about?

Christianity is a game of Chinese wispers/Arabic telephone where the original message gets passed around without anyone proving the original claim. Someone made God up just like they made up Santa Claus story and you are just parroting what the the previous guy told you based on what the guy before him told the other guy and so on.

Faith based belief means you don't require any proof you are just a parrot. Science has foundation on which the claims are made, it has proof and an explanation which can be tested, observed, logical and repeatable for anyone. You don't need to take someone's word for it. There is no magic involved, its not based on superstition but facts. Science is an evolving theory that gets updated when more and better facts are presented. There is always a possibility of it being incorrect it is never perfect. Where as religion is set in stone, rigid and claims to be perfect.

You are claiming airy fairy nonsense but I don't see you put a (in theory/imho/maybe/allegedly) at the end of your rants it's always as a statement of "this is 100% true" this is real and science is wrong you have downs projections. If you don't have proof bud then you are welcome to leave and post copium comments in your Christian sub where mods shelter fragile people from being exposed anything that contradicts their delusional larping experience.

This post was edited by addone on May 10 2023 10:33pm
May 10 2023 10:44pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 11 2023 04:16pm)

Weeks/Months later you still having difficulty grasping for "comedic effect". Keep assuming that the meme was to be interpreted literally and not metaphorically. You are always pulling an excuse of "it's metaphor" when you get proven wrong. Surely by now you would know what that is. Well jesus with a gun is also a metaphor just like any political cartoon that was ever created. Only you seem to take a meme literally.
Are you new to the internet or you just that slow?

Also keep intentionally assuming that evolution means that one day we come out of an ape with no steps in between. Cmon show us more ignorance we need a good laugh.

This post was edited by addone on May 10 2023 11:01pm
May 10 2023 11:09pm

Gold: 2,399.70
May 10 2023 11:18pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 10 2023 07:16pm)
that you just might be believing lies?

well atheist and antitheist are not the same.

haeckel's embryo drawings are just part of the accumulated fraud in atheist/antitheist science. lies to propagate the idea of monkey to man. and you dont want to know anything about it.

ok heres the facts. some atheists are actually honest and admit to problems like the Richard Lewontin you want to act like doesnt count.
then antitheists like high priest dawkins have 'cock sure ideas
high priest of antitheism
"I have no explanation for complex biological design. All I know is that God isn't a good explanation, so we must wait and hope that somebody comes up with a better one."
Richard Dawkins

why should i use my own words when i can use the words of notable atheists/antitheists ?

really lazy when you refuse to provide scripture with your argument.
any way here is one
snake
noun
noun: snake; plural noun: snakes; noun: snake in the grass; plural noun: snakes in the grass; noun: the snake; noun: plumber's snake; plural noun: plumber's snakes
2. a treacherous or deceitful person.

BTW straight from science "simulation hypothesis" aint that a bich for u

"And yes of course science is never against common sense." c'mon dude science is done by people.

There is no "idea of monkey to man" Thats just a theistic narrative born out of an inability to understand simple concepts.

You know the problems I have with quotes, Videos and stuff like that is that its mostly just adopted and cherrypicked opinions rather than YOU yourself thinking about stuff.

Take for example this man you quote those last couple of posts, Richard Lewontin. Thats a highly subjective opinion and has nothing to do with honesty. He sees as a "problem" with science were there is none.

Of course science operates inside of the material, physical world because where else should it?
Science is about recreational, verifiable methods to come to conclusions and solutions. Of course there is no room for god, because god is not measurable or calculable - Doesnt necessarily mean science is trying to disprove god. It just has nothing to do with it. As I said, there is just an overlapping and thats why theists often think science is the opposite of religion - which it is not.

Your second quote about Dawkins is a REAL example of honesty. You said atheists cant be honest? Well, there you have it. He is hknest and admits he doesnt know. Thats science in a nutshell by the way. Science doesnt claim to know, science just tries to find out.

You know why we use animals as metaphors, right? What do you think WHY the dictionary has the explanation "a treacherous or deceitful person" in it? Could you think of a reason?
Could that reason maybe be the bible? Answer: Yes it could.

No the bible does not mean the snake was a person. People can be called snakes today BECAUSE the snake in the bible was deceitful. Its pretty damn logical.

Simulation Hypothesis is not a bitch for me at all, its a very interesting idea and I love it. I always love good and thought out Science Fiction.
Gold: 2,399.70
May 10 2023 11:40pm
Quote (CPK001 @ May 11 2023 05:44am)
Looks like the devil is working hard in you. Blinding you to all scripture. Given that all the devil has lead you to believe, how does all this worthless knowledge the devil has given to you make you live in your daily life?

I mean, where do you learn not to lie, cheat, steal, bear false testimony and most of all act so selfish in all you do? No doubt you have deep dark secrets that would make you flee if everyone found out the truth about you.

I wouldn't be surprised if your children grew up to be very troublesome teenagers, stealing cars and getting in trouble with the law. All because you failed to teach your children how to behave and love, as is taught in the Bible.

Really? Is that all you have to say here? Insulting me and my children? Guess what, I learned to not lie, steal, cheat and kill without the bible. Could you ever imagine?
If I would follow the bible, I would probably still slap my slave every day. Which is fine as long as I dont kill or severly injure him right?
The bible is a hypocritical and immoral pile of steaming hot garbage.

My daughter can decide for herself by the way. I am not demanding her to be an atheist or anything. I am not that kind of guy. I am not religious you could say.

Your answer here was absolutely embarrassing. Even embarrassing in the eyes of your fellow christians I could imagine. Well...maybe I give them too much credit, I dont know.
Gold: 3.00
May 10 2023 11:45pm
Quote (addone @ May 10 2023 11:30pm)
What irony? What proof? What discord/reddit buddies are you talking about?

Christianity is a game of Chinese wispers/Arabic telephone where the original message gets passed around without anyone proving the original claim. Someone made God up just like they made up Santa Claus story and you are just parroting what the the previous guy told you based on what the guy before him told the other guy and so on.

Faith based belief means you don't require any proof you are just a parrot. Science has foundation on which the claims are made, it has proof and an explanation which can be tested, observed, logical and repeatable for anyone. You don't need to take someone's word for it. There is no magic involved, its not based on superstition but facts. Science is an evolving theory that gets updated when more and better facts are presented. There is always a possibility of it being incorrect it is never perfect. Where as religion is set in stone, rigid and claims to be perfect.

You are claiming airy fairy nonsense but I don't see you put a (in theory/imho/maybe/allegedly) at the end of your rants it's always as a statement of "this is 100% true" this is real and science is wrong you have downs projections. If you don't have proof bud then you are welcome to leave and post copium comments in your Christian sub where mods shelter fragile people from being exposed anything that contradicts their delusional larping experience.

This is a cope post 100%

You have made the claim that God doesn't exist and I don't ever see you say God probably doesn't exist. See? A claim without evidence. We are both in the same exact boat on different ends.

I am assuming the discord argument as I've never seen a knowledgeable atheist make "arguments" or statements like you have. I have concluded that you are a pre teen reddit atheist because of this.

If you hate God it's fine. You are most likely programmed to so it wouldn't make sense otherwise. The cringe comes in when you pretend like you know anything of actual biblical knowledge or even basic theology.
May 11 2023 12:26am
Quote (SP00K @ May 11 2023 05:45pm)
This is a cope post 100%

You have made the claim that God doesn't exist and I don't ever see you say God probably doesn't exist. See? A claim without evidence. We are both in the same exact boat on different ends.

I am assuming the discord argument as I've never seen a knowledgeable atheist make "arguments" or statements like you have. I have concluded that you are a pre teen reddit atheist because of this.

If you hate God it's fine. You are most likely programmed to so it wouldn't make sense otherwise. The cringe comes in when you pretend like you know anything of actual biblical knowledge or even basic theology.

No it's not same lol. WHEN I claim something it is my opinion and or a scientific theory as a default. I have no problem saying I could be incorrect. My statements are based on facts and theories which I am prepared to back up. But the logic follows if Christians make the claim of gods existence they need to provide evidence/proof which can be examined and discussed/peer reviewed in order to extablish facts. I didn't birth the idea of a God and if you don't have evidence then I am under no obligation to disprove it. That is why I can say God doesn't exist it's because onus is on you the original promulagor of the idea. I also say God doesn't exist I don't have 100% certainty it's my opinion maybe there is I am not ignorant of the possibility. But there is no evidence after doing my research and looking at other intelligent minds who arrived at same conclusion.

Likewise IF I made a claim that Santa or Peter Pan was real I wouldn't expect you to disprove it. If however I presented material evidence, well formulated logic and a way to verify my claim THEN I would expect you to test out and peer review my statement.

Again you are just making claims without saying how they are "cringe". There needs to be a because... followed by reasoning. Otherwise it's just a personal attack not a constructive criticism.

This post was edited by addone on May 11 2023 12:36am
Gold: 3.00
May 11 2023 12:35am
Quote (addone @ May 11 2023 01:26am)
No it's not same lol. WHEN I claim something it is my opinion and or a scientific theory as a default. I have no problem saying I could be incorrect. My statements are based on facts and theories which I am prepared to back up. But the logic follows if Christians make the claim of gods existence they need to provide evidence/proof which can be examined and discussed/peer reviewed in order to extablish facts. I didn't birth the idea of a God and if you don't have evidence then I am under no obligation to disprove it.

Likewise IF I made a claim that Santa or Peter Pan was real I wouldn't expect you to disprove it. If however I presented material evidence, well formulated logic and a way to verify my claim THEN I would expect you to test out and peer review my statement.

Again you are just making claims without saying how they are "cringe". There needs to be a because... followed by reasoning. Otherwise it's just a personal attack not a constructive criticism.

Wrong again. Saying God does not exist is a claim.

The 3 most known atheist debaters bart ehrman ( most educated and by far the smartest atheist ), richard dawkins and Christopher Hitchens all unanimously disagree with you here. Hmm how weird.

https://youtu.be/dfk7tW429E4

Saying God does not exist is a claim which requires proof. You have written 200 articles coping and trying to lie about this fact. Cope.
May 11 2023 01:04am
Quote (SP00K @ May 11 2023 06:35pm)
Wrong again. Saying God does not exist is a claim.

The 3 most known atheist debaters bart ehrman ( most educated and by far the smartest atheist ), richard dawkins and Christopher Hitchens all unanimously disagree with you here. Hmm how weird.

https://youtu.be/dfk7tW429E4

Saying God does not exist is a claim which requires proof. You have written 200 articles coping and trying to lie about this fact. Cope.

I have provided many examples including contradictions and logical fallacies all throughout this thread, I have looked, I have asked to see if there is a spek of truth to this sky wizard you keep affirming is real but alas nada, zilch, zero so far. I even ask in this very post show me yourself a sign anything at all that you are real and these Christians are not making shit up. Here is your chance. Silence all these atheists once and for all just one simple act or evidence that you are real. So that would be no more debates and anyone questioning your validity ever again... Anything at all........................... *crickets*........................

Nope still nothing.

How do I disprove something which doesn't exist? By what proof or evidence do you want me to produce that will confirm that God isn't real?

I have the brightest minds this world has known objectively who all say that God doesn't exist or if he does exist he hasn't shown himself or is incredibly evasive. At this point big foot has more evidence than God.

I look at the evidence such as no global flood has been observed on the crust of the planet, earth is way older than 6000 years old to a fairly accurate method of radioactive dating, I have 100's of examples of complege contradictions from the bible. At which point you have to ask yourself how is it this God this incompetent at even writing that nonsense.

Bible claims actual magic yet we have no evidence for magic other than movies and video games. Bible talks about magical beasts like dragons, talking snakes, cherubim, talking donkeys, multi headed monsters, angels and demons, etc. Yet they never existed on our planet where is the evidence? Concepts like heaven and hell where are they? We were promised immortality if we believe. We can clearly see that all the believers of christ have all perished and died, not one is alive and has eternal life. So that was fake news.

The list is very long and I could go on about why God is a made up concept. But as you can see I have factual evidence to back up my claims.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1107108109110111307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll