d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1106107108109110307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.00
May 10 2023 05:50am
Quote (addone @ May 10 2023 06:23am)
Except the christian one is saying it with blind conviction and no proof.
And the other saying it as a current theory with measurable proof.

And since you think that a scientific hypothesis = unsupported haresay only confirms your inability to have rational debate.

This is a thread is about raising questions and a chance for Christians to hopefully provide some sensible proof. Unfortunately you are unable to so you are stuck with posting edgy teen memes. That will surely prove how Christian you are and how the Bible isn't a lie. Thanks for the bump I guess. :rolleyes:

You do realize how ironic all of your posts are.. right? Once you and your discord/reddit buddies come up with an argument, focus on being self critical first and present yourself with the same argument.

Christians are convicted by their belief in christ. Do you not know what faith is? I'm literally asking. Pm your discord mod for clarification. Never once has anyone I have ever met claimed to have definitive proof.

Im guessing this heresy argument was a copy and paste from a meme or something? No idea what you're talking about here.

Since you could easily get a response to all your responses in my previous posts I doubt I'll reply much more. You are a merry go round that has no idea what christian belief is.

Gold: 2,195.46
May 10 2023 05:59am
Quote (SP00K @ May 10 2023 07:50am)
You do realize how ironic all of your posts are.. right? Once you and your discord/reddit buddies come up with an argument, focus on being self critical first and present yourself with the same argument.

Christians are convicted by their belief in christ. Do you not know what faith is? I'm literally asking. Pm your discord mod for clarification. Never once has anyone I have ever met claimed to have definitive proof.

Im guessing this heresy argument was a copy and paste from a meme or something? No idea what you're talking about here.

Since you could easily get a response to all your responses in my previous posts I doubt I'll reply much more. You are a merry go round that has no idea what christian belief is.

:wacko:
Gold: 3.00
May 10 2023 06:11am
Quote (Jupe @ May 10 2023 06:59am)

Thanks for the clarification that faith doesn't require proof. Was that an accident??
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 10 2023 06:14am
Quote (addone @ May 9 2023 11:55pm)
Ignorant Christians don't talk about how they sexually molest children. HONK HONK!
Here is an example that is still happening to this day how Christians really are irl.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/mar/19/international-churches-of-christ-lawsuits-alleged-sexual-abuse

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/04/05/catholic-sex-abuse-report-details-claims-against-150-baltimore-priests/11609765002/

Here is another where more than 150 priests molested over 600 kids in just one church. Christians are trying to cover it up!

pedos need to be prosecuted and locked up regardless of there political or religious affiliation.

Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 10 2023 12:18am)
Again, there is no antitheist science. This kind of thing doesnt exist.

No, I never heard if Haeckel's Embryo drawings. And since its just some fraud, I dont know why I should have. Nothing ignorant about it. Unlike you, I am not interested in fraud.

And then you are once again quoting someone instead of answering anything or providing own thoughts. You know you can quote in any direction right? You can quote Pro Atheism, you can quote pro theism and the list goes on...there is all kinds of people out there to quote. Doesnt mean shit.

But to adress your awesome quote: There is no science claims working against common sense. Because science IS common sense. Science only works through common sense. Nothing else, thats all science is.

You know where we find uncountable claims against common sense? You guessed it! Religion.

Snakes can speak there, People go on water and resurrect. A guy builds a ship big enough to carry two of each animal species from all over the world, people are turned into salt, virgin pregnancy and many, many more. ALL of this is against any form of common sense, my religious friend.

I am afraid it does. (some atheists can be honest but an antitheist never)
Richard Lewontin
"Our willingness to accept scientific claims that are against common sense is the key to an understanding of the real struggle between science and the supernatural. We take the side of science in spite of the patent absurdity of some of its constructs, in spite of its failure to fulfill many of its extravagant promises of health and life, in spite of the tolerance of the scientific community for unsubstantiated just-so stories, because we have a prior commitment, a commitment to materialism.

It is not that the methods and institutions of science somehow compel us to accept a material explanation of the phenomenal world, but, on the contrary, that we are forced by our a priori adherence to material causes to create an apparatus of investigation and a set of concepts that produce material explanations, no matter how counter-intuitive, no matter how mystifying to the uninitiated.

Moreover, that materialism is absolute, for we cannot allow a Divine Foot in the door.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
your ignorant if you never head of Haeckel's Embryo drawings. they are apart of a long list of fraud science by God haters you hold in such high esteem and absolutely unscientific of you not wanting to learn about it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey everyone Modulok2405 says you cant quote from anyone. only he has the keys of knowledge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Science only works through common sense. Nothing else, thats all science is." just another cock sure statement and about as religious of a statement i have ever heard.. science is done by fallible people
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you have a argument against scripture provide version(translation) chapter and verse then your argument.

your worse day may come when you find out your the religious one.
May 10 2023 06:18am
Quote (SP00K @ May 10 2023 04:02am)

lol star dust. make it sound magical and they fall all over themselves.
May 10 2023 06:22am
Quote (Jupe @ May 10 2023 04:59am)

correct faith is just another word for trust.
you believe you are from a monkey because of whom you have put your trust/faith in. you have no 'proof u lil religious kook u
Gold: 2,399.70
May 10 2023 07:32am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 10 2023 02:14pm)
I am afraid it does. (some atheists can be honest but an antitheist never)
Richard Lewontin
"Our willingness to accept scientific claims that are against common sense is the key to an understanding of the real struggle between science and the supernatural. We take the side of science in spite of the patent absurdity of some of its constructs, in spite of its failure to fulfill many of its extravagant promises of health and life, in spite of the tolerance of the scientific community for unsubstantiated just-so stories, because we have a prior commitment, a commitment to materialism.

It is not that the methods and institutions of science somehow compel us to accept a material explanation of the phenomenal world, but, on the contrary, that we are forced by our a priori adherence to material causes to create an apparatus of investigation and a set of concepts that produce material explanations, no matter how counter-intuitive, no matter how mystifying to the uninitiated.

Moreover, that materialism is absolute,for we cannot allow a Divine Foot in the door.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
your ignorant if you never head of Haeckel's Embryo drawings. they are apart of a long list of fraud science by God haters you hold in such high esteem and absolutely unscientific of you not wanting to learn about it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey everyone Modulok2405 says you cant quote from anyone. only he has the keys of knowledge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Science only works through common sense. Nothing else, thats all science is." just another cock sure statement and about as religious of a statement i have ever heard.. science is done by fallible people
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you have a argument against scripture provide version(translation) chapter and verse then your argument.

your worse day may come when you find out your the religious one.

Everyone can be honest and everyone can lie. No idea what you wanna accomplish with your first sentence.

Also, and I told you this months ago, I do not differ between terms like antitheist and atheist. Its the same for me.
In fact I dont care if you label me one or the other or something entirely different, I couldnt care less. I dont even label myself any of those by any definition. I can think for myself.
I am not member of any atheistic community or bullshit like that. Call me whatever you wanna call me, I am not against any of those terms as long as you understand that I question the god claim. Thats about it.

Again about that Haeckel dude. Why would I want to learn about it, when you already told me that its about a fraudster? What would it achieve if I learned about it? Do you think it would open up any new perspectives for me or what do you mean by ignorant? Is it a fraud or is it something that should be studied? You cant have both.

I didnt say you cant quote from anyone. In fact I said the opposite. I said you CAN quote from anyone.Thats why its not significant. If you cant find your own words to say what you wanna say, than we cant debate here anymore.
I am not interested in some guys opinion, I am interested in facts.

I have tons of arguments against scripture and I also dont have to provide a version or chapter to do so. We all know at least about the basics of whats written in the bible.
We all know about the talking snake in the bible. We all know about Mary's pregnancy without getting fucked. We know about Jesus rising from the dead 3 days after he died. We all know about the story when he went over water or when he transformed water into alcohol. We all know about those stories and we all know that we cannot prove that those claims are anything but stories and by the way absolutely AGAINST common sense more than any scientific theory could ever be.

And yes of course science is never against common sense. Thats not just "another cock sure statement", thats just a fact. Not my fact but a universal fact.
Science does not even work apart from common sense. The moment you leave common sense is the moment its not science anymore.

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on May 10 2023 07:35am
May 10 2023 11:16am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 10 2023 06:32am)
Everyone can be honest and everyone can lie. No idea what you wanna accomplish with your first sentence.

Also, and I told you this months ago, I do not differ between terms like antitheist and atheist. Its the same for me.
In fact I dont care if you label me one or the other or something entirely different, I couldnt care less. I dont even label myself any of those by any definition. I can think for myself.
I am not member of any atheistic community or bullshit like that. Call me whatever you wanna call me, I am not against any of those terms as long as you understand that I question the god claim. Thats about it.

Again about that Haeckel dude. Why would I want to learn about it, when you already told me that its about a fraudster? What would it achieve if I learned about it? Do you think it would open up any new perspectives for me or what do you mean by ignorant? Is it a fraud or is it something that should be studied? You cant have both.

I didnt say you cant quote from anyone. In fact I said the opposite. I said you CAN quote from anyone.Thats why its not significant. If you cant find your own words to say what you wanna say, than we cant debate here anymore.
I am not interested in some guys opinion, I am interested in facts.

I have tons of arguments against scripture and I also dont have to provide a version or chapter to do so. We all know at least about the basics of whats written in the bible.
We all know about the talking snake in the bible. We all know about Mary's pregnancy without getting fucked. We know about Jesus rising from the dead 3 days after he died. We all know about the story when he went over water or when he transformed water into alcohol. We all know about those stories and we all know that we cannot prove that those claims are anything but stories and by the way absolutely AGAINST common sense more than any scientific theory could ever be.

And yes of course science is never against common sense. Thats not just "another cock sure statement", thats just a fact. Not my fact but a universal fact.
Science does not even work apart from common sense. The moment you leave common sense is the moment its not science anymore.

that you just might be believing lies?

well atheist and antitheist are not the same.

haeckel's embryo drawings are just part of the accumulated fraud in atheist/antitheist science. lies to propagate the idea of monkey to man. and you dont want to know anything about it.

ok heres the facts. some atheists are actually honest and admit to problems like the Richard Lewontin you want to act like doesnt count.
then antitheists like high priest dawkins have 'cock sure ideas
high priest of antitheism
"I have no explanation for complex biological design. All I know is that God isn't a good explanation, so we must wait and hope that somebody comes up with a better one."
Richard Dawkins

why should i use my own words when i can use the words of notable atheists/antitheists ?

really lazy when you refuse to provide scripture with your argument.
any way here is one
snake
noun
noun: snake; plural noun: snakes; noun: snake in the grass; plural noun: snakes in the grass; noun: the snake; noun: plumber's snake; plural noun: plumber's snakes
2. a treacherous or deceitful person.

BTW straight from science "simulation hypothesis" aint that a bich for u

"And yes of course science is never against common sense." c'mon dude science is done by people.

Gold: 0.00
May 10 2023 09:44pm
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 10 2023 08:55pm)
I am not blind to everything, I am just not buying into your nonsensical narrative. No one has ever been proven to have risen from the dead.

And if someone tells me hi did and also saw god, I do not believe them for a good reason.
That reason is, that no one has ever proven this is even possible or could possibly happen. Thats why I have no reason to believe that claim. If someone told me, he saw a flying elephant, I wouldnt believe it for the same reason.

Scripture doesnt proof itself just by predicting that not everyone is a sheep buying into unproven claims.

Why would anyone listen to Moses and the prophets in the first place? They have absolutely nothing important to say. NOTHING in the bible is of any importance.
Its a book full of hypocritical stories, pseudomoral behaviour, betrayal and endless metaphors and fairytales. Its a book that thinks of itself as moral highground while being incredibly immoral und stupid all the way through.

Every quote out of this book is painful and so cringy to read that it hurts.

Today, unlike the dudes writing that book, we know what a fuckin rainbow is. God didnt set any covenant. Above the rainbow is more sky, above more sky are more layers of atmosphere, above that there is space. Thats just one example for this endless stupidity that you guys thinks sounds wise.
Its just bullshit written for uneducated people 2000 years ago - and you still read this crap.

No i have not seen that movie.

Looks like the devil is working hard in you. Blinding you to all scripture. Given that all the devil has lead you to believe, how does all this worthless knowledge the devil has given to you make you live in your daily life?

I mean, where do you learn not to lie, cheat, steal, bear false testimony and most of all act so selfish in all you do? No doubt you have deep dark secrets that would make you flee if everyone found out the truth about you.

I wouldn't be surprised if your children grew up to be very troublesome teenagers, stealing cars and getting in trouble with the law. All because you failed to teach your children how to behave and love, as is taught in the Bible.

Quote (addone @ May 10 2023 09:01pm)
Stop talking. First of all I was talking to a different poster unless that was your multi.
Second of all he only said that he seen evidence without actually presenting it. (How convenient)
And here you are like a good boyfriend saying that I dismiss evidence. WHAT?!? this has to be some kind of troll. Please tell us you are trolling here.

Get thee behind me Satan, for you are a hindrance to me. You are blinding addone to the fact that she is a terrible, terrible sinner who is in need of forgiveness. God's wrath is coming and she must be saved before she dies.

Allow addone to read these words and be filled with the Holy Spirit, which she so obviously lacks.

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 10 2023 10:03pm
Quote (CPK001 @ May 11 2023 03:44pm)
Looks like the devil is working hard in you. Blinding you to all scripture. Given that all the devil has lead you to believe, how does all this worthless knowledge the devil has given to you make you live in your daily life?

I mean, where do you learn not to lie, cheat, steal, bear false testimony and most of all act so selfish in all you do? No doubt you have deep dark secrets that would make you flee if everyone found out the truth about you.

I wouldn't be surprised if your children grew up to be very troublesome teenagers, stealing cars and getting in trouble with the law. All because you failed to teach your children how to behave and love, as is taught in the Bible.

Get thee behind me Satan, for you are a hindrance to me. You are blinding addone to the fact that she is a terrible, terrible sinner who is in need of forgiveness. God's wrath is coming and she must be saved before she dies.

Allow addone to read these words and be filled with the Holy Spirit, which she so obviously lacks.

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

Are you off your meds bud? Or trying desperately to change the subject after getting thoroughly wrecked?

Either way this thread is about proof. It's like an showing drivers licence or passport at customs, no matter how you scream or jump up and down like a monkey you are not getting through.
Religion is simply unproven opinion that doesn't have any bearing on life. If you decide to delude yourself that's fine but don't come here saying otherwise.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1106107108109110307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll