d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2024
Prev1106107108109110282Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.69
Aug 7 2023 11:26pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Aug 7 2023 10:23pm)
yo can one of you hogs get your mans

i have been critical of trump plenty of time TDS spinouts cant see it though
Gold: 17,375.70
Warn: 10%
Aug 7 2023 11:28pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 8 Aug 2023 01:26)
i have been critical of trump plenty of time TDS spinouts cant see it though

I love how this is like the new thing hogs are doing...

as the mounting piles of evidence come out in public showing how 45th lied and lied and lied and lied instead of out right rejecting 45th hogs are starting to say things like 'Ive always been critical of Trump'

Its part of their dignity and trying to meander the path that is a trumpless future with literally all of his bullshit exposed through multiple trials and convictions.

One needs to mentally prepare oneself when one knows in the near future every single other person is going to say 'told you so, idiot'

the Copium is strong.

This post was edited by Crunkt on Aug 7 2023 11:32pm
Aug 7 2023 11:38pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Aug 7 2023 10:28pm)
I love how this is like the new thing hogs are doing...

as the mounting piles of evidence come out in public showing how 45th lied and lied and lied and lied instead of out right rejecting 45th hogs are starting to say things like 'Ive always been critical of Trump'

Its part of their dignity and trying to meander the path that is a trumpless future with literally all of his bullshit exposed through multiple trials and convictions.

the Copium is strong.

cheeeet :) leftie fraud indictments only a source of amusement. my favorite one is he paid a hooker out of the wrong account lol fukn eh :) keepem coming only TDS spinouts believe that crap like they gushed about russia russia russia

my biggest issue goes back to trump abandoning the jan 6th defendants and we have to mention his creepy involvement with the jab. (daddy of the vaccine) lol
c'mon man free your self, TDS no way to live and no way to live calling people hogs

and you will TDS spin out again forget i said any of this and be calling me a hog again in no time

metalwise? showed him the first post of this thread. he acted like he understood? next thing you know TDS spin out and he thinks hes trolling me again

This post was edited by TiStuff on Aug 7 2023 11:48pm
Gold: 10,485.00
Aug 7 2023 11:51pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Aug 8 2023 01:19am)
Trumkp isnt a probable winner of 2024

hog propadanda and 45th himself just pukes out lies constantly to convince hogs like yourself that its true

Dems arent taking 45th to court. He broke the law and is now being handled by the judicial system. it has nothing to do with Dems

Although I do really hope dems can pass a ordinance to be able to show the trial on TV. OMFG IMAGINE

Gold: 8.20
Aug 8 2023 12:09am
russia russia russia for 2+ years.... found to be a lie..

2 years... nothing else was talked about.

now with election year approaching.

insurrection? lol.... cia/fbi/ doj (corrupt) instigated this one event possibly which was one instance. HOw many nights accross how many cities were there violent protest? Democrat "leaders" called for this violence flat out.

just pure hypocrisy Trump is the enemy of these corrupt career politicians and covert actors. they will do anything to prevent him from winning.

Believe he caused this "insurrection" if u want. i dont believe it was the truth. It was a small number of bad actors. many of which just walked around in the capital. Probably instigated by corrupt cia/fbi/ doj. relative to the number of riots called for by democrats? the dmg that cause?

Gold: 8,900.00
Aug 8 2023 12:29am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 8 2023 12:05am)
scorched earth huh? ill believe it when you start talking chit bout some demonctotchrs as well
any way perhaps it could happen since it seems its not the political parties that actually are in power

You really need to get yourself grammerly or something... my god... no wonder why your a republican....

Why would I talk about them when I got you posting all the good stuff about them all the time :)

Quote (Ghot @ Aug 8 2023 12:51am)

Awww I love this one

Please tell me how Trump would of fixed this problem?

Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 8 2023 12:38am)
cheeeet :) leftie fraud indictments only a source of amusement. my favorite one is he paid a hooker out of the wrong account lol fukn eh :) keepem coming only TDS spinouts believe that crap like they gushed about russia russia russia

my biggest issue goes back to trump abandoning the jan 6th defendants and we have to mention his creepy involvement with the jab. (daddy of the vaccine) lol
c'mon man free your self, TDS no way to live and no way to live calling people hogs

and you will TDS spin out again forget i said any of this and be calling me a hog again in no time

metalwise? showed him the first post of this thread. he acted like he understood? next thing you know TDS spin out and he thinks hes trolling me again

I am trolling you. Just like Trumps getting trolled :) I could care less about the "TDS" Your still stuck on on Obama, Clinton, and whoever :) Talk about being trolled mate

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

This post was edited by Metalwise4u on Aug 8 2023 12:32am
Aug 8 2023 12:37am
Quote (Metalwise4u @ Aug 7 2023 11:29pm)
You really need to get yourself grammerly or something... my god... no wonder why your a republican....

Why would I talk about them when I got you posting all the good stuff about them all the time :)

Awww I love this one

Please tell me how Trump would of fixed this problem?

thanks grammar cop
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Gold: 8,900.00
Aug 8 2023 12:55am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 8 2023 01:37am)

Im just trying to figure out what the hell this word is

demon-ctotchrs

I get the demon part but what the hell is ctotchrs???? Some kind of chinese food??
Aug 8 2023 01:36am
Quote (Metalwise4u @ Aug 7 2023 11:55pm)
Im just trying to figure out what the hell this word is

demon-ctotchrs

I get the demon part but what the hell is ctotchrs???? Some kind of chinese food??

what post?
Gold: 17,375.70
Warn: 10%
Aug 8 2023 07:33am
Quote (Ghot @ 8 Aug 2023 01:51)

LOL you have literally less than nothing to complain about when it comes to the economy so you puke out 3 year old talking points.
Quote (GuyLadouche @ 8 Aug 2023 02:09)
russia russia russia for 2+ years.... found to be a lie..

2 years... nothing else was talked about.

now with election year approaching.

insurrection? lol.... cia/fbi/ doj (corrupt) instigated this one event possibly which was one instance. HOw many nights accross how many cities were there violent protest? Democrat "leaders" called for this violence flat out.

just pure hypocrisy Trump is the enemy of these corrupt career politicians and covert actors. they will do anything to prevent him from winning.

Believe he caused this "insurrection" if u want. i dont believe it was the truth. It was a small number of bad actors. many of which just walked around in the capital. Probably instigated by corrupt cia/fbi/ doj. relative to the number of riots called for by democrats? the dmg that cause?

You have the right to believe whatever you want but there is a difference between 'well i believe' and what actually happened. It doesnt matter what you believe, we arent talking about what anyone believes, we are talking about the factual past that happened.

Obviously you have no idea what an electoral college is and obviously have no idea what it means what 45th hired fake electors and had them make fake documents to send to washington in battleground states and obv the fake documents just said 45th won. That actually happened. That is history, you can believe whatever the fuck you want but ignoring that important historical fact which is clear as day due to the piles and piles of evidence against 45th.

This post was edited by Crunkt on Aug 8 2023 07:33am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1106107108109110282Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll