d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1105106107108109307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 10 2023 02:09am

May 10 2023 02:17am

May 10 2023 03:02am
Interesting to note the bible in Mathew 1 talks about genealogy of jesus it specifically lists Joseph's side of the family as being the father yet he was conceived not from Joseph rofl. Oopsy daisy
Imagine when a scumbag God rapes your (13-16 year old) virgin wife without your consent, tells you he just shot a load into your girl, then several decades later writes that jesus was your son long after you are dead.

Joseph the original cuck got omega cucked by god.

Meanwhile Christians: there is nothing to see here perfectly normal thing to do. *some unintelligible noises about Atheists and science is bad*

This post was edited by addone on May 10 2023 03:03am
Gold: 0.00
May 10 2023 04:08am
Quote (addone @ May 9 2023 09:41pm)
That's a lot of words for "I don't have anything"

Let's make another diversion by telling them I have done research and it checks out. I am so intelligent they will never figuire it out...Christians 69 Normal people 0 I am to share this with my Bible Study and the priest will pat me and tell me i am a good boy! - CPK001

There it is again. All you can ever say is that what I present is not evidence without backing up those claims. You will always dismiss any evidence presented to you. Why is that? I'll tell you why. You are not interested in listening to God. You are too scared to admit that you are a terrible sinner and in need of saving.

Not only are you a terrible sinner but you are under God's judgement. You have a debt of 300 Trillion Dollars and you have absolutely no hope of paying it back. You are doomed and there's nothing you can do to save yourself. Not even the rich man in the Bible could save himself.

Admit to everyone here that you hate God and want nothing to do with him. Admit that you do not want Jesus to be the ruler over your life. Admit that you are threatened when you hear that Jesus has the Supremacy above all creation.

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 9 2023 10:59pm)
Uhm what? The bible is again proving itself because eyewitness accounts are to dismiss? Btw., no one ever came back from the dead, dude. Near Death experience and Death are two seperate things.

What does it even mean "we must fall back to Moses"? Thats just a damn character in your book, dude. Why would we "fall back" to Moses because people cant prove they actually saw god or Allah or Shiva in their NDEs?

Do you have any arguments apart from non-evidential nonsense or is that really all you've got?

Ahh right, you are blind to everything. Here, I'll make it so even you can understand.

“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

To which you replied:

And no, eye witness accounts would not convince me of anything at all.

Hence you proved that part of Scripture as valid.

So this means we must fall back to Moses and the Prophets.

Romans 1:20

For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

You have no excuse not to believe in God. You can clearly look at creation and see all the order of things. Why not look up when it rains and see the Rainbow, which God set above as a covenant between God and humanity?

Ever seen the Movie: The Case for Christ? What was the ending to that movie and what was the conclusion drawn?
Gold: 3.00
May 10 2023 04:12am
Quote (addone @ May 10 2023 03:09am)

Role player spamming Arminian argument memes then cry when someone posts atheist cringe memes
May 10 2023 04:49am
Quote (SP00K @ May 10 2023 10:12pm)
Role player spamming Arminian argument memes then cry when someone posts atheist cringe memes

You post literal projections because you can't handle the Christian hypocrisy and idiocricy. Hopefully this thread can ease some of your pain
Gold: 2,399.70
May 10 2023 04:55am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 10 2023 12:08pm)
Ahh right, you are blind to everything. Here, I'll make it so even you can understand.

He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

To which you replied:

"And no, eye witness accounts would not convince me of anything at all".

Hence you proved that part of Scripture as valid.

So this means we must fall back to Moses and the Prophets.

Romans 1:20

For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

You have no excuse not to believe in God. You can clearly look at creation and see all the order of things. Why not look up when it rains and see the Rainbow, which God set above as a covenant between God and humanity?

Ever seen the Movie: The Case for Christ? What was the ending to that movie and what was the conclusion drawn?

I am not blind to everything, I am just not buying into your nonsensical narrative. No one has ever been proven to have risen from the dead.

And if someone tells me hi did and also saw god, I do not believe them for a good reason.
That reason is, that no one has ever proven this is even possible or could possibly happen. Thats why I have no reason to believe that claim. If someone told me, he saw a flying elephant, I wouldnt believe it for the same reason.

Scripture doesnt proof itself just by predicting that not everyone is a sheep buying into unproven claims.

Why would anyone listen to Moses and the prophets in the first place? They have absolutely nothing important to say. NOTHING in the bible is of any importance.
Its a book full of hypocritical stories, pseudomoral behaviour, betrayal and endless metaphors and fairytales. Its a book that thinks of itself as moral highground while being incredibly immoral und stupid all the way through.

Every quote out of this book is painful and so cringy to read that it hurts.

Today, unlike the dudes writing that book, we know what a fuckin rainbow is. God didnt set any covenant. Above the rainbow is more sky, above more sky are more layers of atmosphere, above that there is space. Thats just one example for this endless stupidity that you guys thinks sounds wise.
Its just bullshit written for uneducated people 2000 years ago - and you still read this crap.

No i have not seen that movie.

May 10 2023 05:01am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 10 2023 10:08pm)
There it is again. All you can ever say is that what I present is not evidence without backing up those claims. You will always dismiss any evidence presented to you. Why is that? I'll tell you why. You are not interested in listening to God.

Stop talking. First of all I was talking to a different poster unless that was your multi.
Second of all he only said that he seen evidence without actually presenting it. (How convenient)
And here you are like a good boyfriend saying that I dismiss evidence. WHAT?!? this has to be some kind of troll. Please tell us you are trolling here.

This post was edited by addone on May 10 2023 05:02am
Gold: 3.00
May 10 2023 05:02am
Quote (addone @ May 10 2023 05:49am)
You post literal projections because you can't handle the Christian hypocrisy and idiocricy. Hopefully this thread can ease some of your pain

May 10 2023 05:23am
Quote (SP00K @ May 10 2023 11:02pm)

Except the christian one is saying it with blind conviction and no proof.
And the other saying it as a current theory with measurable proof.

And since you think that a scientific hypothesis = unsupported haresay only confirms your inability to have rational debate.

This is a thread is about raising questions and a chance for Christians to hopefully provide some sensible proof. Unfortunately you are unable to so you are stuck with posting edgy teen memes. That will surely prove how Christian you are and how the Bible isn't a lie. Thanks for the bump I guess. :rolleyes:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1105106107108109307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll