d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing Week
Prev1105106107108109443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 13,704.02
Sep 21 2018 03:01pm
Quote (excellence @ Sep 21 2018 03:58pm)
means fender aka heinrich von goebbels is guilty for deyning he is the descendant of joseph

https://media.giphy.com/media/FjeGBljESVAzu/200.gif

"Brett Kavanaugh sure is acting guilty by proclaiming his innocence"

Fender - 9/21/18

This post was edited by djman72 on Sep 21 2018 03:02pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Sep 21 2018 03:10pm
Quote (djman72 @ 21 Sep 2018 21:55)
lol - typical 0/10 post from fender.

He's guilty because he's denying it adamantly? What the fuck....

E: Why would anyone want the FBI poking into their business, even if they're squeaky clean like BK presumably is?

trouble reading or just your typical dishonesty? i said he ACTS guilty by not embracing the opportunity to have his name cleared by an independent investigation. i'm not saying he definitely IS guilty and should therefore not be confirmed - i'm saying i'm in favour of an INVESTIGATION. can you really not tell the difference?

all i'm saying is that common sense is not on your side: she has NOTHING to gain from this, quite the opposite: she risks her career and reputation, had to go into hiding because mentally unstable trumptards such as yourself threatened and harrassed her massively, she got smeared and shamed by right wing media and politicians in disgusting ways, and you lot act like he's the victim?

again, if he were, why wouldn't he insist on an investigation that could only have one outcome: positively clearing his name. but no, he rather wants to live with the fact that half the country probably thinks he might be a rapist - it just doesn't make sense if you think about it logically, which i'm not surprised you have not managed to do yet...

Quote (djman72 @ 21 Sep 2018 22:01)

Fender - 9/21/18

the fact that you have to post such obvious lies just shows me that you realise how right i am. which is a good sign i guess. doesn't make you less of a hack, but at least deep down you know how wrong you are, so good on you, mate...

This post was edited by fender on Sep 21 2018 03:15pm
Gold: 10,485.00
Sep 21 2018 03:14pm
Quote (fender @ Sep 21 2018 05:10pm)
trouble reading or just your typical dishonesty? i said he ACTS guilty by not embracing the opportunity to have his name cleared by an independent investigation. i'm not saying he definitely IS guilty and should therefore not be confirmed - i'm saying i'm in favour of an INVESTIGATION. can you really not tell the difference?

all i'm saying is that common sense is not on your side: she has NOTHING to gain from this, quite the opposite: she risks her career and reputation, had to go into hiding because mentally unstable trumptards such as yourself threatened and harrassed her massively, she got smeared and shamed by right wing media and politicians in disgusting ways, and you lot act like he's the victim?

again, if he were, why wouldn't he insist on an investigation that could only have the outcome that he's found innocent concerning all the allegations. but no, he rather wants to live with the fact that half the country probably thinks he might be a rapist - it just doesn't make sense if you think about it logically, which i'm not surprised you have not managed to do yet...

The issue (for like the 18th time) is not whether Kav is guilty or whther Ford is full of it. The issue is Dems vs. Reps and if the Reps get a SC judge in before Nov 6th. Try to keep up.
Gold: 260.11
Sep 21 2018 03:14pm
Quote (Ghot @ Sep 21 2018 03:14pm)
The issue (for like the 18th time) is not whether Kav is guilty or whther Ford is full of it. The issue is Dems vs. Reps and if the Reps get a SC judge in before Nov 6th. Try to keep up.

What the dems are doing is legal, therefore its fine.
Gold: 10,485.00
Sep 21 2018 03:15pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Sep 21 2018 05:14pm)
What the dems are doing is legal, therefore its fine.

That's probably because she's not accusing YOU.
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 21 2018 03:16pm
Fender wrong on so many levels u just have to walk away
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Sep 21 2018 03:21pm
Quote (Ghot @ 21 Sep 2018 22:15)
That's probably because she's not accusing YOU.

ok, let's for a moment just ignore the fact that she has NO reason to frame kavanaugh for something and already has to deal with significant personal consequences, let alone if found accusing him wrongly - let's live in ghot world and assume he's a perfectly innocent good judge.

if you were in his situation, would you rather have your name cleared and the accuser publicly exposed, or would you want to live with the fact that half the country considers you a rapist? and anticipating your obvious reply, why would you rather be considered a rapist? even YOU must realise that doesn't make any sense...
Gold: 57.00
Sep 21 2018 03:22pm
Quote (djman72 @ 21 Sep 2018 17:01)

Fender - 9/21/18

lmfao he got fucking enraged off that
Sep 21 2018 03:22pm
Quote (fender @ Sep 21 2018 04:10pm)

again, if he were, why wouldn't he insist on an investigation that could only have the outcome that he's found innocent concerning all the allegations. but no, he rather wants to live with the fact that half the country probably thinks he might be a rapist - it just doesn't make sense if you think about it logically, which i'm not surprised you have not managed to do yet...

An investigation delays his appointment to the highest court of the land. He's gone through extensive background checks, questioning, testimony, and general democrat debauchery. She won't testify until they investigate - which the FBI declined to do. She won't fly across the country, but will drive. It's all just stalling stalling and more stalling.

Feinstiener sat on this for 8 fucking weeks. EIGHT WEEKS. Never thought to try and pursue justice until it was politically convenient for their stall tactics.

I don't expect you to understand any of this, because you are a moron and a shill. This whole proceeding is a blatant attempt to delay the inevitable appointment. Her and her lawyer have been called - they need to fold or show their hand.

Everyone has been willing to give her ample time, resources, and opportunity to tell her story. Even Trump himself said these accusations shouldn't be pushed to the way side.

Saying he acts guilty because he's not inviting the FBI - who have declined to investigate - with open arms is moronic and lazy. The mere thought suites you will. We're innocent until proven guilty on this side of the pond, thank god you aren't in charge.

This is shaping up to be a smear campaign and the media isn't holding back fire everything they've got at him. Until evidence is brought forth, it's a he said she said. No evidence currently = smear.

I know most of this will go right over your rage filled head, but i hope you try to think critically for once, Von Goebbels.
Sep 21 2018 03:25pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 21 2018 04:16pm)
Fender wrong on so many levels u just have to walk away

I took the bait....

Quote (excellence @ Sep 21 2018 04:22pm)
lmfao he got fucking enraged off that

:rofl:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1105106107108109443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll