d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1104105106107108307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,399.70
May 9 2023 02:46am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 9 2023 10:03am)
only works in your imagination. even 'great dawkins admits no one knows how it happened. but it aint God though all 'cock sure bout that

Evolution is not a theory out of the blue or product out of anyones hilarious imagination, its actually supported by a lot of evidence - unlike god. Thats the difference.

Also I never said God doesnt exist. I said its not an option for me because it lacks evidence.

By the way, evolution is not the opposite of god. If a god would exist he could have made evolution as well. Not every scientist is an atheist, there are plenty of religious scientists out there.

Atheism has nothing to do with science. Its just that it overlaps for obvious reasons.
Gold: 0.00
May 9 2023 05:12am
Quote (addone @ May 9 2023 01:32pm)
Fucks given = 0

What's it like being a sheep and worshipping a magic wizard who you have no way of knowing is real other than what you are told to believe?

How does this even remotely relate to the point being made? When bible tells you that God already existed you obey like an obedient dog without raising a single doubt. As soon as the identical proposal is made that the universe already existed with science you are the biggest sceptic. Irony at its finest.
Christians are under mass psychosis who have put up deliberate blinders on to not see anything other their delusions.

Therefore debate is not possible because you think this conversation is a one way street. Religious lunatics are anti thought and cancerous to PaRD.

That's easy, it all boils back to all the research I have done. Ask for clarification and get your answer. Seek for the answers and you shall find. Knock and the door will be open to the truth. It's also called Bible study. We study the Bible and we discuss these things on a weekly basis.

Oh I did have doubts but those doubts were erased when I went to do my own research. It all came up as viable at every turn.

If debate is not possible then why did you make this thread in the first place? Are you unable to make any argument as to why God doesn't exist? All you ever do is either ignore or say what isn't evidence without any reason as to why.

All you can do is post memes.

Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 9 2023 04:50pm)
First of all, that "message" is not a message, its just hypocritical, extremwly basic bullshit like rich and greedy bad, poor and homeless good.

And no, eye witness accounts would not convince me of anything at all. People see all kinds of shit when they are close to death or in other extraordinary situations. And its not always a wonderful light, Jesus or some long gone relatives, I can tell you that. There is plenty of evidence that our brains pour out unusual amounts of activity in those situations. Far more than it does while dreaming for example. Our brains are very good at making shit up. Very, very good.

Thank you for proving my point. It seems like that part of the Bible has been verified by your very own words. People who might come back from the dead and tell you that they seen God will not convince you at all.

This means we must fall back to Moses and the Prophets, as described in the Bible. What more evidence do we need? All the evidence we need is in the Bible!
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 9 2023 05:41am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 9 2023 11:12pm)
That's easy, it all boils back to all the research I have done. Ask for clarification and get your answer. Seek for the answers and you shall find. Knock and the door will be open to the truth. It's also called Bible study. We study the Bible and we discuss these things on a weekly basis.

Oh I did have doubts but those doubts were erased when I went to do my own research. It all came up as viable at every turn.

If debate is not possible then why did you make this thread in the first place? Are you unable to make any argument as to why God doesn't exist? All you ever do is either ignore or say what isn't evidence without any reason as to why.

All you can do is post memes.

That's a lot of words for "I don't have anything"

Let's make another diversion by telling them I have done research and it checks out. I am so intelligent they will never figuire it out...Christians 69 Normal people 0 I am to share this with my Bible Study and the priest will pat me and tell me i am a good boy! - CPK001

This post was edited by addone on May 9 2023 05:48am
May 9 2023 06:59am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 9 2023 01:12pm)
Thank you for proving my point. It seems like that part of the Bible has been verified by your very own words. People who might come back from the dead and tell you that they seen God will not convince you at all.

This means we must fall back to Moses and the Prophets, as described in the Bible. What more evidence do we need? All the evidence we need is in the Bible!

Uhm what? The bible is again proving itself because eyewitness accounts are to dismiss? Btw., no one ever came back from the dead, dude. Near Death experience and Death are two seperate things.

What does it even mean "we must fall back to Moses"? Thats just a damn character in your book, dude. Why would we "fall back" to Moses because people cant prove they actually saw god or Allah or Shiva in their NDEs?

Do you have any arguments apart from non-evidential nonsense or is that really all you've got?

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on May 9 2023 07:01am
Gold: 280.69
May 9 2023 02:10pm
breh i have seen jesus with my own eyes

I won't go into details, but ya many people have gone through the occult and were saved by jesus from demonic oppression

people who go through it themselves and turn to Jesus, thats when jesus is merciful to them and gives them proof of who he is
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 9 2023 06:00pm
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 9 2023 01:46am)
Evolution is not a theory out of the blue or product out of anyones hilarious imagination, its actually supported by a lot of evidence - unlike god. Thats the difference.

Also I never said God doesnt exist. I said its not an option for me because it lacks evidence.

By the way, evolution is not the opposite of god. If a god would exist he could have made evolution as well. Not every scientist is an atheist, there are plenty of religious scientists out there.

Atheism has nothing to do with science. Its just that it overlaps for obvious reasons.

i think the longest running 'scientific fraud is/was haeckel's embryo drawings 100years? some made up trash cause "evolution needed help. pilt down man was only a 40 year fraud. atheist/antitheist science, king of frauds

May 9 2023 10:46pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 10 2023 02:00am)
i think the longest running 'scientific fraud is/was haeckel's embryo drawings 100years? some made up trash cause "evolution needed help. pilt down man was only a 40 year fraud. atheist/antitheist science, king of frauds

And I think your answers are nonsense. Why even quote me if your garbage has nothing to do with what I wrote?

There is no such thing as "atheist science". Also I never even heard of Haeckel's Embryo and I get the feeling its for the better.
As I said earlier, you do absolutely nothing besides posting you tube junk, quoting individuals and cherry picking random dudes like this one here. Atheist is not a religion. We dont have to defend every idiot's actions becauae our holy scripture iant allowed to fail. We dont care about random idiots.
Atheism has idiots, I have no problem admitting that. Idiots are everywhere. Nothing we can do about it.

But for the future, stay on topic and bring arguments. Talking about random dudes wont do it....or do you really want me to talk about random religious frauds? Maybe talk about some televangelists? Maybe something else? No you dont.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 10 2023 12:28am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 9 2023 09:46pm)
And I think your answers are nonsense. Why even quote me if your garbage has nothing to do with what I wrote?

There is no such thing as "atheist science". Also I never even heard of Haeckel's Embryo and I get the feeling its for the better.
As I said earlier, you do absolutely nothing besides posting you tube junk, quoting individuals and cherry picking random dudes like this one here. Atheist is not a religion. We dont have to defend every idiot's actions becauae our holy scripture iant allowed to fail. We dont care about random idiots.
Atheism has idiots, I have no problem admitting that. Idiots are everywhere. Nothing we can do about it.

But for the future, stay on topic and bring arguments. Talking about random dudes wont do it....or do you really want me to talk about random religious frauds? Maybe talk about some televangelists? Maybe something else? No you dont.

atheist/antitheist science is nothing but agenda and are the biggest religious kooks.

never heard of "Haeckel's Embryo drawings" cause your ignorant

Evolution is not a theory out of the blue or product out of anyones hilarious imagination,its actually supported by a lot of evidence - unlike god. Thats the difference.

HONK
-------------------------------------------------

sometimes an atheist will be honest (unlikely for an antitheist though)
"Our willingness to accept scientific claims that are against common sense is the key to an understanding of the real struggle between science and the supernatural. We take the side of science in spite of the patent absurdity of some of its constructs, in spite of its failure to fulfill many of its extravagant promises of health and life, in spite of the tolerance of the scientific community for unsubstantiated just-so stories, because we have a prior commitment, a commitment to materialism."

Richard Lewontin

This post was edited by TiStuff on May 10 2023 12:35am
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 10 2023 12:55am
Ignorant Christians don't talk about how they sexually molest children. HONK HONK!
Here is an example that is still happening to this day how Christians really are irl.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/mar/19/international-churches-of-christ-lawsuits-alleged-sexual-abuse

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/04/05/catholic-sex-abuse-report-details-claims-against-150-baltimore-priests/11609765002/

Here is another where more than 150 priests molested over 600 kids in just one church. Christians are trying to cover it up!
May 10 2023 01:18am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 10 2023 08:28am)
atheist/antitheist science is nothing but agenda and are the biggest religious kooks.

never heard of "Haeckel's Embryo drawings" cause your ignorant

sometimes an atheist will be honest (unlikely for an antitheist though)

"Our willingness to accept scientific claims that are against common sense is the key to an understanding of the real struggle between science and the supernatural. We take the side of science in spite of the patent absurdity of some of its constructs, in spite of its failure to fulfill many of its extravagant promises of health and life, in spite of the tolerance of the scientific community for unsubstantiated just-so stories, because we have a prior commitment, a commitment to materialism."

Richard Lewontin

Again, there is no antitheist science. This kind of thing doesnt exist.

No, I never heard if Haeckel's Embryo drawings. And since its just some fraud, I dont know why I should have. Nothing ignorant about it. Unlike you, I am not interested in fraud.

And then you are once again quoting someone instead of answering anything or providing own thoughts. You know you can quote in any direction right? You can quote Pro Atheism, you can quote pro theism and the list goes on...there is all kinds of people out there to quote. Doesnt mean shit.

But to adress your awesome quote: There is no science claims working against common sense. Because science IS common sense. Science only works through common sense. Nothing else, thats all science is.

You know where we find uncountable claims against common sense? You guessed it! Religion.

Snakes can speak there, People go on water and resurrect. A guy builds a ship big enough to carry two of each animal species from all over the world, people are turned into salt, virgin pregnancy and many, many more. ALL of this is against any form of common sense, my religious friend.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1104105106107108307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll