d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1103104105106107307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 9 2023 12:26am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 9 2023 05:48pm)
hokey memes dont disprove God of the bible. you brainwashed yourself thinking other wise.
BTW the construct is evidence of the creator God of the bible no matter how many times you brainwash your self saying it doesnt count.

chit dude some people in science thinks the place is a simulation "simulation hypothesis"

You haven't been able to disprove or provide a coherent counter point on a single meme yet. All you got to say that they hokey.

The construct is evidence of God?!? Meaning what exactly? Someone made up God he is now real?

If you cant see how stupid that is I don't know what to tell you other than seek help. Seriously you are deranged
Gold: 2,399.70
May 9 2023 12:50am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 9 2023 05:20am)
You're right with those claims and that there is no way to verify this, except for death. So why are you wasting your time focusing on those things and missing the message at heart?

So tell me then, if someone were to come in here and claimed that they once drowned, came back and saw Jesus with their very own eyes, would that suddenly make you come to believe, change your ways and accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior?

First of all, that "message" is not a message, its just hypocritical, extremwly basic bullshit like rich and greedy bad, poor and homeless good.

And no, eye witness accounts would not convince me of anything at all. People see all kinds of shit when they are close to death or in other extraordinary situations. And its not always a wonderful light, Jesus or some long gone relatives, I can tell you that. There is plenty of evidence that our brains pour out unusual amounts of activity in those situations. Far more than it does while dreaming for example. Our brains are very good at making shit up. Very, very good.
May 9 2023 12:57am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 9 2023 04:48am)
ya they say "ape like ancestor" lol big whoop of a difference

Yap that is a BIG whoop of a difference, a first step in the right direction but still way too simplified of course.

What you gotta understand is that if you say "Humans came from monkeys or apes" its like saying "Personal Computers came from rocks".

Its true in the same, stupid kind of way, thats why no one would ever put it that way because you are missing the steps in between and therefor its confusing if you arent informed/educated enough, buddy.

Evolution is a process. Its not like an ape gave birth to a human one faithful night.
Thats not how the real world works, thats probably the way things in the bible work - but the real world does not work like that.
Gold: 280.69
May 9 2023 12:59am
everyone God is very real, he is watching you, he knows addone and will not allow victory to come over you.... resist addone and wait for the helper to come

I have seen Jesus with my own eyes, I am not lying to you about that.... pray for addone, demons are very real too, and there is a demon called demon of atheism, you are all protected from addone's demons of atheism

Amen
Gold: 260.11
May 9 2023 01:04am
Quote (caswallen @ May 9 2023 01:59am)
everyone God is very real, he is watching you, he knows addone and will not allow victory to come over you.... resist addone and wait for the helper to come

I have seen Jesus with my own eyes, I am not lying to you about that.... pray for addone, demons are very real too, and there is a demon called demon of atheism, you are all protected from addone's demons of atheism

Amen

You shouldn't be part of a religion that requires you to lie so much
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 9 2023 01:49am
Quote (addone @ May 8 2023 11:26pm)
You haven't been able to disprove or provide a coherent counter point on a single meme yet. All you got to say that they hokey.

The construct is evidence of God?!? Meaning what exactly? Someone made up God he is now real?

If you cant see how stupid that is I don't know what to tell you other than seek help. Seriously you are deranged

construct, you would call it the universe.

lol Jesus packing a 45 sheer amusement

Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 8 2023 11:57pm)
Yap that is a BIG whoop of a difference, a first step in the right direction but still way too simplified of course.

What you gotta understand is that if you say "Humans came from monkeys or apes" its like saying "Personal Computers came from rocks".

Its true in the same, stupid kind of way, thats why no one would ever put it that way because you are missing the steps in between and therefor its confusing if you arent informed/educated enough, buddy.

Evolution is a process. Its not like an ape gave birth to a human one faithful night.
Thats not how the real world works, thats probably the way things in the bible work - but the real world does not work like that.

lol monkey isnt ape like...........

OOOO OOO EEEKK EKKKK look waht it begins with

oooOO EEEEKKK this one starts with a tail
https://carm.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/evolution-vector.png

This post was edited by TiStuff on May 9 2023 01:58am
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 9 2023 01:53am
Quote (caswallen @ May 9 2023 06:59pm)

Amen

D2 isn't real life. Stay off meth = profit??

Where are the + 50 IQ Christians @?? getting kinda bored of these Walmart theologians.
May 9 2023 02:01am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 9 2023 09:49am)
lol monkey isnt ape like...........

Well, I know...apparently you didnt know that, thats why you said humans came from monkeys earlier.
Why is it so hard for people like you to understand the simple concept of evolution?

Life is complex and it developed and evolved over immense time spans. It wasnt 6 or 7 days to get to everything you know?

You could say humans came from single Cell organisms and it would be true.
Say humans came from Multi cell organisms and that'd be also true.
Say humans came from ape like creatures and that'd be true as well.

But no matter how you wanna put it, never forget that its a process and that there are millions of tiny steps between the 2 creatures you wanna compare when you simplify it that way.

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on May 9 2023 02:01am
May 9 2023 02:01am
Quote (addone @ May 9 2023 12:53am)
D2 isn't real life. Stay off meth = profit??

Where are the + 50 IQ Christians @?? getting kinda bored of these Walmart theologians.

doesnt bother you though being all cock sure about it all
Darwin's Horrid Doubt
“With me the horrid doubt always arises, whether the convictions of man's mind, which has been developed from the mind of the lower animals, are of any value or at all trustworthy. Would anyone trust in the convictions of a monkey's mind, if there are any convictions in such a mind?”Sep 8, 2020

May 9 2023 02:03am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 9 2023 01:01am)

only works in your imagination. even 'great dawkins admits no one knows how it happened. but it aint God though all 'cock sure bout that
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1103104105106107307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll