d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1102103104105106307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 8 2023 06:17am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 8 2023 10:47pm)
that man came from a monkey was/is pure imagination.

ya, they like to say it expanded lol big whoop

then start a scripture class lets see how it goes.

The bible is a collection of 66 books written over a period of approximately 1400-1500 years in 3 different languages across 3 continents by over 40 different authors from every walk of life (from a kings throne to prison cell). Most of whom never knew each other and many of which died a horrible death rather than deny their faith. With no historical errors or contradictions, coming together in one single unified harmonious message.

The creation, fall and redemption
Gods universal love for all humanity
A common message of salvation is available to all who repent of their sins and commit to following God with all their heart, soul, strength and mind.

Cool story buts you are off topic again. Please try not to spam

Quote (CPK001 @ May 8 2023 11:56pm)
Genesis 1:1

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

John 1:1-5

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

So God already existed no one made god? Interesting how your brain goes on a vacation with 0 questions but when a proposal is made that the universe already existed and no one made it all of a sudden you are the biggest skeptic.

Tell me more how you are not an obedient sheep?

This post was edited by addone on May 8 2023 06:17am
Gold: 3,971.00
May 8 2023 06:37am
Crayons are tasty.

Interesting that you have a picture of Alan Ritchson in your profile - a devout Christian who even preaches Christianity and Bible to his followers on social media.
Gold: 2,399.70
May 8 2023 08:07am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 8 2023 12:47pm)
that man came from a monkey was/is pure imagination.

ya, they like to say it expanded lol big whoop

"Man came from a monkey" is nothing any scientist ever said. Thats just what religious people claim science says.

Everytime you tell us what science says, tells us that you dont know what science says.
Gold: 2,399.70
May 8 2023 08:12am
Quote (CPK001 @ May 8 2023 01:56pm)
Alright, let's question the Bible then. Let's put this passage to the test shall we?

Luke 16:19-31

The Rich man and Lazarus

“There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

“The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

“But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

“He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

“Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

“‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Now you heard it. Did you read the bold claim made? If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.

How truthful is such a claim? I remember long ago with one of these debates this very topic came up. It was said that some people had drowned and saw the Lord Jesus telling them their time has not yet come. Shortly after they were resuscitated and came back. Sounds pretty convincing at first but the rebuttal has always been that other people from other religions who also died and came back claimed to have seen their god and not Jesus.

Abraham said to the Rich Man that his brothers have Moses and the Prophets. Same with us. We also have Moses and the Prophets. It is they who we should listen to.

The claim here is not what you talk about. The claim here is that a man came to a place called hell (or hades or whatever we call it). The claim is that another man entered a place called heaven. The claim is that they directly talked to an eternal being called god. Those are the bold claims here. There is no way to verify this. Those are just fairytales or metaphores and nothing else - until proven to be true. Its stories, dude. Thats what this is all about.

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on May 8 2023 08:13am
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 8 2023 08:48pm
Quote (addone @ May 8 2023 05:17am)

topic is the bible ........

Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 8 2023 07:07am)
"Man came from a monkey" is nothing any scientist ever said. Thats just what religious people claim science says.

Everytime you tell us what science says, tells us that you dont know what science says.

ya they say "ape like ancestor" lol big whoop of a difference
Gold: 0.00
May 8 2023 09:20pm
Quote (addone @ May 8 2023 10:17pm)

So God already existed no one made god? Interesting how your brain goes on a vacation with 0 questions but when a proposal is made that the universe already existed and no one made it all of a sudden you are the biggest skeptic.

Tell me more how you are not an obedient sheep?

Gladly, you see the Bible also says in Matthew 7:7-8:

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

I went out and asked questions. I went online and diligently seeked and searched for answers. I knocked and the door was opened. I've already shown you the research I've done and every time I genuinely search for answers and put those claims of the Bible to the test it has always been viable.

Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 9 2023 12:12am)
The claim here is not what you talk about. The claim here is that a man came to a place called hell (or hades or whatever we call it). The claim is that another man entered a place called heaven. The claim is that they directly talked to an eternal being called god. Those are the bold claims here. There is no way to verify this. Those are just fairytales or metaphores and nothing else - until proven to be true. Its stories, dude. Thats what this is all about.

You're right with those claims and that there is no way to verify this, except for death. So why are you wasting your time focusing on those things and missing the message at heart?

So tell me then, if someone were to come in here and claimed that they once drowned, came back and saw Jesus with their very own eyes, would that suddenly make you come to believe, change your ways and accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior?
May 8 2023 09:32pm
Quote (Malopox @ May 9 2023 12:37am)
Crayons are tasty.

Interesting that you have a picture of Alan Ritchson in your profile - a devout Christian who even preaches Christianity and Bible to his followers on social media.

Fucks given = 0

What's it like being a sheep and worshipping a magic wizard who you have no way of knowing is real other than what you are told to believe?

Quote (CPK001 @ May 9 2023 03:20pm)
Gladly, you see the Bible also says in Matthew 7:7-8:

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

I went out and asked questions. I went online and diligently seeked and searched for answers. I knocked and the door was opened. I've already shown you the research I've done and every time I genuinely search for answers and put those claims of the Bible to the test it has always been viable.

How does this even remotely relate to the point being made? When bible tells you that God already existed you obey like an obedient dog without raising a single doubt. As soon as the identical proposal is made that the universe already existed with science you are the biggest sceptic. Irony at its finest.
Christians are under mass psychosis who have put up deliberate blinders on to not see anything other their delusions.

Therefore debate is not possible because you think this conversation is a one way street. Religious lunatics are anti thought and cancerous to PaRD.

This post was edited by addone on May 8 2023 09:45pm
Gold: 280.69
May 8 2023 09:45pm
Quote (addone @ May 8 2023 09:32pm)
Fucks given = 0

What's it like being a sheep and worshipping a magic wizard who you have no way of knowing is real other than what you are told to believe?

we know he's real

he is the most important person in our lives

JESUS LIVES
May 8 2023 09:52pm
Quote (caswallen @ May 9 2023 03:45pm)
we know he's real

he is the most important person in our lives

JESUS LIVES

The problem is you don't know otherwise it would be super easy to prove that. You just brainwashed yourself to think that you know with blind faith.
This is a debate forum not a Christian groupie cope thread either provide evidence or stop spamming the topic with unproven assertions.

I don't go spamming Christian subforum with empty statements like "God is fake" or "religion is made up fairy tale" out of respect. So at the very least have some decency not to pollute this thread with your propaganda.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 8 2023 11:48pm
Quote (addone @ May 8 2023 08:52pm)
The problem is you don't know otherwise it would be super easy to prove that. You just brainwashed yourself to think that you know with blind faith.
This is a debate forum not a Christian groupie cope thread either provide evidence or stop spamming the topic with unproven assertions.

I don't go spamming Christian subforum with empty statements like "God is fake" or "religion is made up fairy tale" out of respect. So at the very least have some decency not to pollute this thread with your propaganda.

hokey memes dont disprove God of the bible. you brainwashed yourself thinking other wise.
BTW the construct is evidence of the creator God of the bible no matter how many times you brainwash your self saying it doesnt count.

chit dude some people in science thinks the place is a simulation "simulation hypothesis"

This post was edited by TiStuff on May 8 2023 11:50pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1102103104105106307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll