d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1100101102103104307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 7 2023 06:06am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 7 2023 05:00am)
You dont understand why/how/what the hell happened so an eternal being must have been the source of everything? I demand nothing, its just not proof for anything. Thats not my opinion, thats a fact. There is no proof for god. facts.

Also why are you saying "cock sure" all the time lately? Is this some sort of small penis compensation?

im referencing the bertrand russell quote.

The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.

whats ironic about it is there is nothing in this world more "cock sure" than an antitheist.

ya dude science is failing to explain, arnt you a science guy?
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 7 2023 06:30am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 8 2023 12:02am)
no addone it just means proof/evidence
living systems (life) have no scientific explanation therefore by definition they are supernatural and hard evidence for a creator.

your meme? thats a atheist/antitheist looking in a mirror and sees god in his own godhood.

My eyes what am I reading?...
Just because something can't be explained yet doesn't automatically make it magic... you never disappoint when it comes to lowering the bar. The clown gods look up to your infinite wisdom.
Gold: 2,399.70
May 7 2023 06:54am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 7 2023 02:06pm)
ya dude science is failing to explain, arnt you a science guy?

Science is not wizardry. Of course it fails to explain thousands of things. Science is a process. Science is the reason why you can type your verbal diarrhia in this forum. Its the reason for everything you own, even your bible.

You religious guys are the only ones who are "cocksure" about anything. No matter what the question is, your answer is always god and thats it. You guys are fuckin sure about it. Cock sure so to say. Always. No religious person questions the bible or god. Ever.

Science on the other hand is never sure of anything at all. Science is constant doubting and questioning cause thats the only way to detect, develop, evolve and ultimately explain things. There is no other reliable way to truth and progress known to man.

Science always starts at the bottom and doubts and questions, uses trial and error methods, fails and fails again. Questioning and trying its way up to some reliable theories and maybe in the end breakthrough finds and solutions. Science is nothing but hard work done by hard working dedicated people.

Religion never questions anything because religion always begins with the solution. Religion says god and works its way downwards trying to explain and justify what they originally claimed - which of course is not a reliable way to ever find truth and therefor always fails.
Gold: 2,075.69
May 7 2023 11:18am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 7 2023 05:54am)
Science is not wizardry. Of course it fails to explain thousands of things. Science is a process. Science is the reason why you can type your verbal diarrhia in this forum. Its the reason for everything you own, even your bible.

You religious guys are the only ones who are "cocksure" about anything. No matter what the question is, your answer is always god and thats it. You guys are fuckin sure about it. Cock sure so to say. Always. No religious person questions the bible or god. Ever.

Science on the other hand is never sure of anything at all. Science is constant doubting and questioning cause thats the only way to detect, develop, evolve and ultimately explain things. There is no other reliable way to truth and progress known to man.

Science always starts at the bottom and doubts and questions, uses trial and error methods, fails and fails again. Questioning and trying its way up to some reliable theories and maybe in the end breakthrough finds and solutions. Science is nothing but hard work done by hard working dedicated people.

Religion never questions anything because religion always begins with the solution. Religion says god and works its way downwards trying to explain and justify what they originally claimed - which of course is not a reliable way to ever find truth and therefor always fails.

The entire notion of science to begin with is founded on Christian & Islamic principles of understanding God and all his works. Any scientist worth their salt knows this.

Your last sentence is either a bold faced lie or blatantly ignorant - I suggest you educate yourself, maybe start by reading Newton's principles of natural philosophy.

This post was edited by El1te on May 7 2023 11:20am
Gold: 2,399.70
May 7 2023 11:28am
Quote (El1te @ May 7 2023 07:18pm)
The entire notion of science to begin with is founded on Christian & Islamic principles of understanding God and all his works. Any scientist worth their salt knows this.

Your last sentence is either a bold faced lie or blatantly ignorant - I suggest you educate yourself, maybe start by reading Newton's principles of natural philosophy.

Science has nothing to do with religion dude. Science existed thousands of years before any religion did. And my last sentence is 100% true. If your opinion differs, let me know what you've got.

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on May 7 2023 11:29am
Gold: 260.11
May 7 2023 11:48am
Quote (El1te @ May 7 2023 12:18pm)

The entire notion of science exists in contrast to the helenistic and essentialist principals of Christianity and Islam. Any scientist worth their salt knows this.
Gold: 2,195.46
May 7 2023 01:06pm
Quote (El1te @ May 7 2023 01:18pm)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
May 7 2023 05:25pm
Quote (El1te @ May 8 2023 05:18am)

No lol science existed thousands years ago all the way back to egyptian/Mesopotamian cultures. The main point of science is to question and to test out the hypothesis. The primary goal of religion is to predetermine a result and to either look at only the things that support it and to reject anything which says the contrary. The latter creates delusion and replaces thinking with propaganda.
Newton was a heretical Christian (Christian on paper but a scientist in practice) and his proof only contradicted religion and his own belief system. He literally self owned and paved a way for thinking differently about the laws of motion and gravity instead of being told by Christian zealots that God held everything together.

This post was edited by addone on May 7 2023 05:28pm
May 7 2023 05:32pm

This post was edited by addone on May 7 2023 05:46pm
Gold: 80,771.69
May 7 2023 06:33pm
Speak of the devil:
"The Gaurd On of EDen" 5 g no cide - the parable of the FiG tree, by Grays through faith:

and the dragon gave power unto the byeast.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1100101102103104307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll