d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev199100101102103307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 6 2023 10:34pm
Quote (addone @ May 7 2023 02:17pm)
Is your job to move goal posts all day?

I just dispelled your argument of how the outside sources don't support the claim and are unreliable. Already you back to simping on how the Bible is credible because it tells stories.

The Bible talks about dragons, demons, angels, actual magic like parting the sea, bringing people back from the dead. Talking snakes, and cramming the entire species of all animals on a wooden boat for a year just so that a mad skywizard could kill everyone because he got offended by people using free will. There is a line between an interesting story that your grandpa with dementia told about his time when he was fighting nazis to batshit crazy religious propaganda.
Extravagant doesn't =/= credible or true.
You are like a little timmy who still believes in Santa, Easter bunny and God and Spiderman.

Man, you just keep moving goal posts don't you? Is this your day job?

I just dispelled your argument of how the sources came from the original sources found in the Bible, proving the claim to be reliable. Already you are back to simping on how the outside sources are unreliable because you don't like hearing stories.

The Bible talks about faith, hope, love and the great rescue for all of mankind. Consequences for sexual immorality and the great hope of the Rainbow signifying God's promise to never flood the Earth again. Even the demons believed that the Messiah was coming so the Nephilim worked hard to poison the human bloodline to try and stop that from happening.

There is a line between your grandma who is dead, succumbing to cancer and your very uninteresting napkin god.

The Extravagant work of God is not only credible but also true!

You are like a little Johnny who believes in the religion of tears because it is written on your napkin.
Gold: 2,399.70
May 6 2023 11:18pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 7 2023 03:38am)
athiest/antitheism in it self is a 'cock sure statement

Atheism doesnt believe claims made by religion, nothing "cock" sure in it. Claims need backup, religious claims dont have back up. thats the whole story.

The only ones without doubts are religious people who take the words written in a book for granted. Some of them - like you - even believe them word by word.

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on May 6 2023 11:21pm
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 7 2023 03:45am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 6 2023 10:18pm)
Atheism doesnt believe claims made by religion, nothing "cock" sure in it. Claims need backup, religious claims dont have back up. thats the whole story.

The only ones without doubts are religious people who take the words written in a book for granted. Some of them - like you - even believe them word by word.

your the back up dude. your physical presence and the ways you behave. i am not so sure scripture could have dont it on its own with out science and the cock sure way atheists/antitheists behave. I am a christian and some could say its your (the atheist/antitheist) fault.

the creation, the complexity of it, all more complex than anything man has ever made and you demand its not proof of anything. cock sure its not proof of any thing. cock sure the most complex and interdependent systems (life) are some how just some random accident.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 7 2023 05:06am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 7 2023 09:45pm)
your the back up dude. your physical presence and the ways you behave. i am not so sure scripture could have dont it on its own with out science and the cock sure way atheists/antitheists behave. I am a christian and some could say its your (the atheist/antitheist) fault.

the creation, the complexity of it, all more complex than anything man has ever made and you demand its not proof of anything. cock sure its not proof of any thing. cock sure the most complex and interdependent systems (life) are some how just some random accident.

Let me know when your brain can discern between a claim and a proof

This post was edited by addone on May 7 2023 05:23am
May 7 2023 05:09am

May 7 2023 05:24am
Quote (addone @ May 7 2023 04:06am)
Let me know when your brain can discern between a claim and a proof

https://i.ibb.co/pnpsQTS/main-qimg-11c03dd4ae49775fe8890627a3a592f5-lq.jpg

addone denies living systems exist
---------------------------------------------------------------------

living systems are proof

the tripe below are claims

Quote (addone @ May 7 2023 04:06am)

Quote (addone @ May 7 2023 04:09am)

This post was edited by TiStuff on May 7 2023 05:27am
May 7 2023 05:47am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 7 2023 11:24pm)
addone denies living systems exist
---------------------------------------------------------------------

living systems are proof

the tripe below are claims

Living systems are proof of god?? Wtf is this argument? Something exists therefore a magic wizard exists also?

You are drunk again or was it because you are a byproduct of a drunken parent?

I cant tell either way, sober up quit your church membership and stop being superstitious.

This post was edited by addone on May 7 2023 05:49am
Gold: 0.00
May 7 2023 05:51am
Quote (addone @ May 7 2023 09:06pm)

You can post all the memes you want. Nothing will stop you on this day:

Isaiah 45:23

By myself I have sworn,
my mouth has uttered in all integrity
a word that will not be revoked:
Before me every knee will bow;
by me every tongue will swear.

Romans 14:10-11

You, then, why do you judge your brother or sister? Or why do you treat them with contempt? For we will all stand before God’s judgment seat. It is written:

“‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord,
‘every knee will bow before me;
every tongue will acknowledge God.’”

Philippians 2:9-11

Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

On the last day, you are destined to bow on your knee before God and with your tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Gold: 2,399.70
May 7 2023 06:00am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 7 2023 11:45am)

You dont understand why/how/what the hell happened so an eternal being must have been the source of everything? I demand nothing, its just not proof for anything. Thats not my opinion, thats a fact. There is no proof for god. facts.

Also why are you saying "cock sure" all the time lately? Is this some sort of small penis compensation?

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on May 7 2023 06:01am
May 7 2023 06:02am
Quote (addone @ May 7 2023 04:47am)
Living systems are proof of god?? Wtf is this argument? Something exists therefore a magic wizard exists also?

You are drunk again or was it because you are a byproduct of a drunken parent?

I cant tell either way, sober up quit your church membership and stop being superstitious.

https://i.ibb.co/0B7NPgx/images-2023-05-07-T214023-722.jpg

no addone it just means proof/evidence
living systems (life) have no scientific explanation therefore by definition they are supernatural and hard evidence for a creator.

your meme? thats a atheist/antitheist looking in a mirror and sees god in his own godhood.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev199100101102103307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll