d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > "why Has America Made China Its Enemy"
Prev191011121326Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 47.45
Warn: 40%
Dec 16 2022 05:16am
Quote (duffman316 @ Dec 14 2022 09:33pm)
I think asking why the us has made china it's enemy misrepresents the situation
the question is why is china in conflict with so many of it's neighbors as well as western nations? your thoughts on this ferdia?

i'd think it's because while all countries try to influence one another in some fashion, authoritarian regimes tend to go about it rather clumsily with sabre rattling when they don't get their way https://www.businessinsider.com/china-threat-to-shoot-down-pelosis-plane-if-she-visits-taiwan-2022-7

cool story bro
usa been in war for like 91% of their existence, literally the most warish country to ever exists
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 16 2022 06:09am
China stepped into dictatorship, and it can only do worse to its external environment. This topic based on bias and dodge.
Gold: 45,309.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 16 2022 06:39am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Dec 16 2022 12:09pm)
China stepped into dictatorship, and it can only do worse to its external environment. This topic based on bias and dodge.

How is it biased
and what comments did you make that were "dodged" ?

China is on the far side of the world, the US has gone a long way to champion the world here ( I am not saying this is wrong, i just dont understand how it equates to being biased by acknowledging US actions).

This post was edited by ferdia on Dec 16 2022 06:41am
Dec 16 2022 07:45am
Quote (ferdia @ 16 Dec 2022 13:39)
How is it biased
and what comments did you make that were "dodged" ?

China is on the far side of the world, the US has gone a long way to champion the world here ( I am not saying this is wrong, i just dont understand how it equates to being biased by acknowledging US actions).

I & even posted about it, you should read the posts and eventually try to argue around it. Everything got said, nothing to add. Good riddance.
Gold: 3,184.00
Dec 18 2022 01:44pm
I's all about control of course
Yes the US has installed puppet governments all over the world
But who is really calling the shots?
The WEF launched a program called "The Global Leaders for Tomorrow"
They also have another program called "young global leaders"
Who all participated in these program?

Taiwan plays a big role in the technology of the future (I'm sure you know)
China want's Taiwan's secrets on how to make the chips, but Taiwan is Teaching the US some of their secrets
The KMT (TAIWAN) and the CCP have been enemies for quite some time
In WW2 the KMT fought off the Japanese while the CPP hid in the hills
the KMT was forced to retreat to Taiwan after WW2 and the CCP took the opportunity to control China

The truth is hidden and what is really going on, very few know (I'm not in the know)

This post was edited by Elmax on Dec 18 2022 01:57pm
Dec 19 2022 07:45am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Dec 16 2022 01:45pm)
I & even ^duffman316 posted about it, you should read the posts and eventually try to argue around it. Everything got said, nothing to add. Good riddance.

The purpose of this topic is not to argue around points of view but rather to state the facts, determine how we go here and where we will end up, while using facts and logic to dispel misconceptions. If you dont want to be a part of that exercise, no problem.

So ignoring everything else, one would first identify the point at which the US first made statements acknowledging china as a "threat" or whatever expression that equates to that, while at the same time recording when a ring of steel was created around china and when US foreign policy clearly applied negative impacts on china (in order to slow china down). That would be the basis for discounting events which occured after these dates as being the "cause". i.e. Cause and effect, where Cause must come first.

Once that exercise is complete one would then look at the events in chronological order in order to predict what would happen next.

As Meanwhile has opted not to contribute further (but thank your for your views up to this point), i welcome anyone of like mind as him, to provide their take on things.

apologies if my assumption is incorrect!

Also there is this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China%E2%80%93United_States_relations
while accepting alot of people dont agree with wiki, i would challenge those users on the contents of the above link.

This post was edited by ferdia on Dec 19 2022 07:56am
Gold: 46,068.00
Dec 19 2022 08:09am
Quote (ferdia @ 19 Dec 2022 21:45)
The purpose of this topic is not to argue around points of view but rather to state the facts, determine how we go here and where we will end up, while using facts and logic to dispel misconceptions. If you dont want to be a part of that exercise, no problem.

So ignoring everything else, one would first identify the point at which the US first made statements acknowledging china as a "threat" or whatever expression that equates to that, while at the same time recording when a ring of steel was created around china and when US foreign policy clearly applied negative impacts on china (in order to slow china down). That would be the basis for discounting events which occured after these dates as being the "cause". i.e. Cause and effect, where Cause must come first.

Once that exercise is complete one would then look at the events in chronological order in order to predict what would happen next.

As Meanwhile has opted not to contribute further (but thank your for your views up to this point), i welcome anyone of like mind as him, to provide their take on things.

apologies if my assumption is incorrect!

Also there is this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China%E2%80%93United_States_relations
while accepting alot of people dont agree with wiki, i would challenge those users on the contents of the above link.

If only more users can be as fair, unbiased, agree to disagree and have a proper political conversation like you instead of direct or veiled mudslinging. This forum will be so good....

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Dec 19 2022 08:10am
Dec 19 2022 08:15am
Russia and China to hold joint naval drills this week

https://www.reuters.com/world/russia-china-hold-joint-naval-drills-this-week-2022-12-19/

Russia's defense ministry says its naval forces will conduct joint drills with the Chinese navy in the East China Sea.
The ministry said on Monday that the drills will be held between December 21 and 27. The flagship of Russian Navy's Pacific Fleet, and vessels in the frigate and other classes are to take part.
Russia says China will send two destroyers, among other vessels.
The exercises will reportedly include joint anti-submarine warfare and training for missile launches.
The ministry says the drills are aimed at strengthening cooperation between the two navies to maintain peace and stability in the Asian Pacific region.
China has yet to announce the plan.
The two countries' air forces last month carried out joint aerial patrol over the Sea of Japan and East China Sea, among other waters.
Observers say their increasing military cooperation may be aimed at keeping the United States in check.

Murderers hand in hand

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Dec 19 2022 08:34am
Gold: 46,068.00
Dec 19 2022 08:34am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 19 Dec 2022 22:15)

https://www.reuters.com/world/russia-china-hold-joint-naval-drills-this-week-2022-12-19/

Murderers hand in hand

You haven't update this particular thread that you made with a weak veiled attempt on pissing the white American troops during the first Kuwait War, that they are killers and beat up and kill women and children maybe you should. I don't think you are receiving
your answers from Pard that White American troops are horrendous rapist and woman beaters and your French troops and black American troops are morally upright above everyone else.

Let me remind you of the thread you made below.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=98621216&f=119

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Dec 19 2022 08:37am
Dec 19 2022 08:39am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Dec 19 2022 02:15pm)

Russia's defense ministry says its naval forces will conduct joint drills with the Chinese navy in the East China Sea.
The ministry said on Monday that the drills will be held between December 21 and 27. The flagship of Russian Navy's Pacific Fleet, and vessels in the frigate and other classes are to take part.
Russia says China will send two destroyers, among other vessels.
The exercises will reportedly include joint anti-submarine warfare and training for missile launches.
The ministry says the drills are aimed at strengthening cooperation between the two navies to maintain peace and stability in the Asian Pacific region.
China has yet to announce the plan.
The two countries' air forces last month carried out joint aerial patrol over the Sea of Japan and East China Sea, among other waters.
Observers say their increasing military cooperation may be aimed at keeping the United States in check.

Murderers hand in hand

This post is more related to what happens next as compared to the causes of the current position. therefore I won't respond to it yet, but will circle back to it once we have a proper timeline of events. Obviously this makes me ignore your previous post. welcome aboard.

ignore all that and lets see if we can get some discussion (no rush ofc) related to where this all began and how to has increased, step by step. If we can see the stair we will have a better idea of what the next step will look like.

This post was edited by ferdia on Dec 19 2022 08:40am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev191011121326Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll