d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev191011121372Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 1 2019 04:35pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 1 2019 05:16pm)
sure ANTIFA isn't a unified thing. u can be facing down neonazis with guns in one "protest" and beating old men with batons then pepperspraying people who try to help at 12 more "protests".

i like the part where you unironically say "neo nazis are doing it so we will do".

im wondering if you'll ever be anything but a hyperbolic platitude poster ever again, my guess is no. it's all "war", "nazis", "guns", etc. boring. you milkshake old men, let's be honest.

These people are basically LARPing as soldiers fighting against some fascist takeover. It's also funny how every right-wing group that marches is equivalent to Nazis in the eyes of Scaly. Is it even established that the proud boys are a white supremacist group?
Gold: 0.00
Jul 1 2019 04:36pm
Quote (WiziLiCe @ Jul 1 2019 10:26pm)
Apparently, these white people were attacking the asian guy in "self defense"

Pressumably previous cases worked under the same pretext though, so nothing new

Self defense, yo...

Jul 1 2019 04:40pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jul 1 2019 10:35pm)
These people are basically LARPing as soldiers fighting against some fascist takeover. It's also funny how every right-wing group that marches is equivalent to Nazis in the eyes of Scaly. Is it even established that the proud boys are a white supremacist group?

No, they get all sorts of people in their ranks. I mean they might get some lowkey ones in their ranks, as with most things, but they're not about "muh white race". They're just bored fucks who chose a silly name for their gang. If I recall correctly their gang or "organization" started as sort of a joke or meme.

What's fascinating is how even the local government outright condones and emboldens these ANTIFA clowns. Yet, in their eyes, they're the revolution fighting the system. Delusional people who like to throw tantrums and break shit when they think they can get away it and squelch any and all opposing ideological opinions. Reminds me of that chick with the dreadlocks a couple years back who got socked at a street rally while trying to swing a broken bottle at "fascists". Turned out she was some rich bitch from an upscale neighborhood LARPing as a commie revolutionary during her free time, which apparently was most of the time.

This post was edited by CarsV on Jul 1 2019 04:42pm
Gold: 11,407.33
Jul 1 2019 04:48pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jul 1 2019 06:35pm)

The proud boys are a multi-racial humor-infused fraternity that started showing up to events to defend people against the violent communists

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Jul 1 2019 04:49pm
Gold: 12.79
Jul 1 2019 04:51pm
Even the leftist scumbags on this forum think transthingy is beyond saving. Truly the funniest timeline.

This post was edited by LA-Leviathan on Jul 1 2019 04:51pm
Jul 1 2019 04:52pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jul 1 2019 10:48pm)
The proud boys are a multi-racial humor-infused fraternity that started showing up to events to defend people against the violent communists

I kinda disagree. You're probably right about their origins, but their basic sole existence now seems to be to get into shouting matches with ANTIFA in the streets, and vice versa. I think even the founder doesn't have anything to do with the group anymore. It's just two groups of antagonistic people looking for excuses to make a ruckus and possibly get violent in the streets. ANTIFA is definitely the worst of the two, but Proud Boys are essentially just an antagonist to them now. Match made in heaven, really. Both seem to feed off each other.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 1 2019 04:57pm
where do we see the heroes protecting the community part? I keep waiting for those threads and videos

so far we have a thread where elderly voters are getting milkshaked and a mob assaulting one guy

silly to make the case of protectors when your own threads focus on milkshaking people doxxing rands talking shit on the net and mob assault
Jul 1 2019 05:12pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 1 Jul 2019 22:57)
where do we see the heroes protecting the community part? I keep waiting for those threads and videos

so far we have a thread where elderly voters are getting milkshaked and a mob assaulting one guy

silly to make the case of protectors when your own threads focus on milkshaking people doxxing rands talking shit on the net and mob assault

Oh - they're in my antifascist thread. Everyone seemed bored by the everyday work that antifascists do and wanted something more sensational. So here it is - Andy Ngo is a propagandist for fascists who broke a girl's neck - the same fash that are friends of the Portland Police who put out statements about 'concrete milkshakes'.

Is the story of how the police are in league with, and infested with members of, far right hategroups not entertaining enough?

Why do you think antifa show up places dude? Do you think they do it because they just wanna have a street party? No. They turn up when fascists and violent far-right hate groups plan their demonstrations as counter-protestors.

Quote (IceMage @ 1 Jul 2019 22:35)

The proud boys officially are just a violent, misogynistic group. Kind of the militant arm of incels, MGTOW and anti-LGBT hategroups. But they show up wherever white supremacists are protesting to 'defend' the nazis from the 'communists'. They also regularly have members who are explicitly white supremacist.

Really though they're a buncha angry kids who like to start fights and beat up gays n commies. Oh and the journalists that report their activities. Like McInnes says, they 'can't recommend violence enough'.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 1 2019 05:13pm
Gold: 57.00
Jul 1 2019 05:13pm
Quote (IceMage @ 1 Jul 2019 18:35)

apparently Andy Ngo is their leader, which is why he was jumped by a half-dozen+ privileged lefty white people in antifa. lefties always fight fair with honor
the palest pastiest privileged lefty of them all, Scaly, said so

it’s like scaly is trying to fantasize the black-white supremacist skit from Chappelle Show Episode 1 into a real-life thing, with Clayton bigsby replaced by Andy ngo

:rofl:

This post was edited by excellence on Jul 1 2019 05:15pm
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 1 2019 05:17pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 1 2019 04:12pm)
Oh - they're in my antifascist thread. Everyone seemed bored by the everyday work that antifascists do and wanted something more sensational. So here it is - Andy Ngo is a propagandist for fascists who broke a girl's neck - the same fash that are friends of the Portland Police who put out statements about 'concrete milkshakes'.

Is the story of how the police are in league with, and infested with members of, far right hategroups not entertaining enough?

Why do you think antifa show up places dude? Do you think they do it because they just wanna have a street party? No. They turn up when fascists and violent far-right hate groups plan their demonstrations as counter-protestors.

because they are young and full of anger and angst and spoiled

so spoiled and fortunate that they have the audacity and arrogance to use words like genocide while fighting invisible nazis

so self absorbed that they don't mind disrespecting those that come from actual genocides and massacres with their over the top exaggerations and fantasies of heroism

that's why I think they show up to places
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev191011121372Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll