d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > What Religion Actually Does To People - Part One > Childhood Indoctrination Is Child Abuse
Prev191011121341Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,504.69
Jan 22 2015 02:39pm
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Jan 22 2015 02:27pm)
See, there is a part of the problem, no one wants to say the obvious, the simple fact is that if you believe you're something you're not than you're indeed living a delusion and if your mind is warped enough to believe you're a girl instead of a boy we call that transgender and it is perfectly okay. Even though things are not okay, these are mentally ill people suffering and you're enabling their delusions, one that runs a high risk of suicide, depression, and all the fucked up stuff that comes from believing you're something other than what you are.

Your just simply wrong in this matter. Whether you have a penis or vagina has no definite outcome of being masculine or feminine. Your definition of mental illness based on physiological state is inherently flawed. Being physically a man but having the mind of a woman isnt a menal illness its a mental state. You cant apply physical traits to mental states.
Gold: 68.99
Warn: 10%
Jan 22 2015 02:39pm
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Jan 22 2015 11:37pm)
Do you think chad caveman thundercock cares about your emotions when you're crying in the corner and he drags your girl to his cave?

weird-ass power fantasies aren't anthropology, try to keep the two separate.

This post was edited by Gastly on Jan 22 2015 02:43pm
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 30%
Jan 22 2015 02:40pm
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Jan 22 2015 12:33pm)
I know plenty about it and if you don't want to continue then you can stop responding because you obviously don't have anything to say on the matter. The mental health conditions in America are severely lacking and alphabet soup queer movements like this don't do anything to help acknowledge the problems people like you and other tumblr trannies live with on a daily basis. There is nothing cool about being some weirdo, trying to label and stigmatize normalcy with cute words borrowed from science doesn't help your cause either.

I hope to God science figures out a cure for queer quick, you better hope so too before more of your kind come to power and ban all the easy ways out, you might have to play chicken with a truck if things get too tough. :cry:

What is there to say to someone so blinded by ignorance and hatred? The world would not be losing anything with you gone, maybe you should follow your own advice.
Gold: 9,039.20
Jan 22 2015 02:50pm
Quote (Mastersam93 @ Jan 22 2015 02:38pm)
No but the rest of the tribe who detest his actions and burn him at the stake will.

Then what, they stone the girl or kill the off spring or does she lie to you and get you to raise it? Do you understand that if you're a rapist, you're reproducing with multiple people and not investing in the product at all, some guy like you is going to be raising them.

The strategy is solid though if you don't manage to get caught, but there is a high risk involved, and this will shorten your life span, which may not prove successful if people figure out what you're up to. It is a lot harder for these types of predators to make it in civil societies, the tribe has been modernized, there are formal laws barring these nasty folks from practicing their desperate strategy, but looking at it from an outside perspective under the assumption it is something mammals will do can allow you to get a better understanding of the rapist psyche.

Back to bullying though, the purpose of a bully is to ensure adherence to normalcy, people who are different put the tribe at risk as a potential weakness. If someone is keeping you in line by ensuring you're still strong enough and won't be holding anyone back. If the purpose of bullying was more understood people would be more equipped to deal with them, your unequivocal rape crap really had no purpose in being mentioned, but you had to go there I guess. You probably didn't believe I would respond.
Jan 22 2015 02:51pm
Quote (ChurchGirl69 @ Jan 22 2015 02:40pm)
What is there to say to someone so blinded by ignorance and hatred? The world would not be losing anything with you gone, maybe you should follow your own advice.

I don't hate anyone, I think suicide is pathetic, and that means transgender people are 30x more likely to be pathetic than normal people. So don't be a statistic and I'll still respect you.

Jan 22 2015 02:52pm
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Jan 22 2015 12:51pm)
I don't hate anyone, I think suicide is pathetic, and that means transgender people are 30x more likely to be pathetic than normal people. So don't be a statistic and I'll still respect you.

Yeah because it totally has everything to do with who they inherently are, rather than the environments they are born into. Idiot.
Jan 22 2015 02:52pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 22 2015 02:39pm)
Your just simply wrong in this matter. Whether you have a penis or vagina has no definite outcome of being masculine or feminine. Your definition of mental illness based on physiological state is inherently flawed. Being physically a man but having the mind of a woman isnt a menal illness its a mental state. You cant apply physical traits to mental states.

If you have a penis you're a biological man, if you have a vagina you're a biological woman. Anything in between is a disorder and can be treated, some people choose to mutilate themselves, barely anyone seeks mental rehabilitation, and some even find the best cure to be a quick run into traffic.

This post was edited by j0ltk0la on Jan 22 2015 02:53pm
Jan 22 2015 02:53pm
Quote (Gastly @ Jan 22 2015 02:39pm)
weird-ass power fantasies aren't anthropology, try to keep the two separate.

Non-sense, power is everything. :lol:
Gold: 3,100.00
Jan 22 2015 02:54pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 22 2015 04:39pm)

I can agree there are feminine males.

This post was edited by obisent on Jan 22 2015 02:55pm
Jan 22 2015 02:55pm
Quote (j0ltk0la @ Jan 22 2015 12:52pm)
If you have a penis you're a biological man, if you have a vagina you're a biological woman. Anything in between is a disorder and can be treated, some people choose to mutilate themselves, barely anyone seeks mental rehabilitation, and some even find the best cure to be a quick run into traffic.

I don't think there's a trans woman alive who would claim to be biologically a woman. That's why we're called trans women. And just because you are misinformed enough to believe that being trans is a mental disorder does not make it true. Please seek out an education. Gender and sex are both spectrums, that's why there are intersex people born as well as people who identify at various points on the gender spectrum.

This post was edited by ChurchGirl69 on Jan 22 2015 02:55pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev191011121341Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll