d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trump Just Got Owned
Prev191011121316Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 27 2024 08:21pm
Quote (TheEndOfTimes @ Jan 27 2024 03:49pm)
Anyone thinking that the American justice system isnt being curved towards the current administration is blind and deaf, literally. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see what has happened since Covid. All you have to do is compare statistical information between both terms and you can see the difference. Never in my life have I seen the DOJ be weaponized against a former president. Obviously something wrong is happening, and it’s all pointing to libtards and far left retards.

they are just the TDS useful idiots

Jan 27 2024 08:27pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Jan 27 2024 05:30pm)
never in my life have I see any president of any democratic country behave with such wanton disregard for the law and then cry that hes being victimized and targeted. his narcissism is off the charts and he has a legion of clowns defending him. its like we've been living in an alternate universe since 2016 where up is down

lefties all the blue stripe flag wavers when that TDS gets a tushie rub

Quote (IceMage @ Jan 27 2024 05:32pm)
BTW, when the DOJ is involved, Trump has been treated with deference. They waited several months to recover the highly classified documents he stole when leaving the White House. They only prosecuted him because he wouldn't give them back. This narrative that they are being unfair is horseshit.

lol trump and all of a sudden the only time "classified documents" became a problem

Quote (duffman316 @ Jan 27 2024 05:40pm)
so what did he do exactly? cop a feel?

she claims rape 100 years ago and the TDS clown car calling it the most believable case ever ever ever
Gold: 260.11
Jan 27 2024 08:27pm
Quote (Ryvulet @ Jan 27 2024 08:16pm)
I'm safe cuz im a realist, I know Trump isn't an angel. But it is clear what is happening... Also, Trump>Biden. Give me a good democractic rep that doesn't go all open boarders cuz they can't properly move peoploe to get good policies to do what they want and I might like them, too.

Last decade of democractic leaders are probably the most corrupt they've ever been. OBama included, but he had to associate with them if he wanted to realize his goal of presidency. he coulda ran republican.

See, this is all just conclusions. You're saying Trump > Biden but you haven't given a single reason why.

I think that's because you know any reason you give will open you up to criticism and the requirement for evidence, and once you do that you know you'll be torn apart. So to preserve your ego you just give the conclusion and nothing else.

Start substantiating your claims and giving reasons and evidence, then we can have some kind of conversation and when I catch you being dishonest like I do to Goom and Bogie every single conversation I'll flame you for it.
Gold: 1.69
Jan 27 2024 08:31pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 27 Jan 2024 21:27)
See, this is all just conclusions. You're saying Trump > Biden but you haven't given a single reason why.

I think that's because you know any reason you give will open you up to criticism and the requirement for evidence, and once you do that you know you'll be torn apart. So to preserve your ego you just give the conclusion and nothing else.

Start substantiating your claims and giving reasons and evidence, then we can have some kind of conversation and when I catch you being dishonest like I do to Goom and Bogie every single conversation I'll flame you for it.

There is plenty of evidence of Biden neglecting the boarder, though. He is even demanding that the Texan guard stand aside and give the federal boarder control access so they can continue their prior activities. Biden is even trying to tell Texas they aren't allowed to supersede the federal boarder agents and protect their own state boarder in a way they see fit...

Not only is this done by the law (on the Texan side), but there is a clear sign of neglect by Biden....
Gold: 5,016.77
Jan 27 2024 08:36pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 27 2024 06:27pm)
lol trump and all of a sudden the only time "classified documents" became a problem

That's only because you are ignorant. High profile people have been heavily scrutinized and even prosecuted because of their possession of classified documents, David Petraeus being an obvious example.

Comey completely fleshed out why Hillary wasn't charged. Here's the interview: Maybe you should listen to the people you hate.

This post was edited by IceMage on Jan 27 2024 08:36pm
Jan 27 2024 08:36pm
Quote (Ryvulet @ Jan 27 2024 08:31pm)
There is plenty of evidence of Biden neglecting the boarder, though. He is even demanding that the Texan guard stand aside and give the federal boarder control access so they can continue their prior activities. Biden is even trying to tell Texas they aren't allowed to supersede the federal boarder agents and protect their own state boarder in a way they see fit...

Not only is this done by the law (on the Texan side), but there is a clear sign of neglect by Biden....

Texas has never had the right to "protect the border in a way they see fit" when it conflicts with federal policy. Supremacy clause, and federal borders are under control of the federal government.

Noticing you didn't make any comparisons to Trump, meaning you still aren't giving any evidence. Biden continued most of Trump's policies, and all they're doing now is stopping Texas from literally murdering migrants.

and there's also the fact that Democrats and Biden are offering Republicans an incredibly good border deal right now. So really it's on the Republicans to accept it, which they aren't doing because they want the border as an election issue.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jan 27 2024 08:38pm
Jan 27 2024 08:41pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jan 27 2024 06:36pm)
That's only because you are ignorant. High profile people have been heavily scrutinized and even prosecuted because of their possession of classified documents, David Petraeus being an obvious example.

Comey completely fleshed out why Hillary wasn't charged. Here's the interview: Maybe you should listen to the people you hate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqdE0sMDKTo

Rewatching this interview, it's impressive how competent and reasonable Comey was.
Jan 27 2024 08:42pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jan 27 2024 08:41pm)
Rewatching this interview, it's impressive how competent and reasonable Comey was.

Shame he cost Clinton the election at the final hour. Things would be so much better now if Orange Man had just gone away
Jan 27 2024 08:45pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jan 27 2024 06:42pm)
Shame he cost Clinton the election at the final hour. Things would be so much better now if Orange Man had just gone away

He truly did cost her the election. I think it's kind of obvious.

He had far more influence than the Russians, lol.

This post was edited by IceMage on Jan 27 2024 08:45pm
Jan 27 2024 08:48pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jan 27 2024 06:36pm)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqdE0sMDKTo

ya has nothing to do with 'accidental meeting at some airport
gtf outta my face
........................... and hillary was only baking cookies....

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jan 27 2024 08:50pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev191011121316Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll