d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Existence Is Cringe.
Prev191011121316Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 80,771.69
May 9 2023 06:29pm
vaccine "card" 'boarding', "dead" tree reality;
flashes, spirits, chimera enslavement of human kind by crystallized or glassed third eye:

the human unconscious psyche is now a swirling occulus for possession or covid backwards in hebrew.

This post was edited by lodd222 on May 9 2023 06:41pm
Gold: 11,345.00
May 9 2023 07:32pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 9 2023 08:03pm)
If by "garbage take" you mean "unambiguously factual take" then sure.

Your God is totally indistinguishable from confirmation bias by your own description lol.

We've been posting on this forum for how many years? We've had these discussions, you've had them with others and really to no end or any definite conclusion. You've convinced no one nor anyone has convinced you on anything in regards to theology. What I find funny though is unlike most people that don't believe in God, you can't move on. Most people will just go on with their lives and let others be but here you in your 30's still trying to 'dunk' on Christianity like that 19 year old edgy atheist kid that tries so hard. I mean doesn't it get old? It's just kind of pathetic, people tend to age out of this sophomoric edgelord phase.
Gold: 260.11
May 9 2023 07:39pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ May 9 2023 08:32pm)
We've been posting on this forum for how many years? We've had these discussions, you've had them with others and really to no end or any definite conclusion. You've convinced no one nor anyone has convinced you on anything in regards to theology. What I find funny though is unlike most people that don't believe in God, you can't move on. Most people will just go on with their lives and let others be but here you in your 30's still trying to 'dunk' on Christianity like that 19 year old edgy atheist kid that tries so hard. I mean doesn't it get old? It's just kind of pathetic, people tend to age out of this sophomoric edgelord phase.

I don't dunk on all religious people anymore. I've definitely grown since then. But I will absolutely continue to dunk on people who say stupid shit and then get all offended when you point out the logical conclusion of the thing they said.

Like you just did, where you perfectly describe confirmation bias and then get all pissy when somebody points out that's what you described.
Gold: 11,345.00
May 9 2023 07:56pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 9 2023 09:39pm)
I don't dunk on all religious people anymore. I've definitely grown since then. But I will absolutely continue to dunk on people who say stupid shit and then get all offended when you point out the logical conclusion of the thing they said.

Like you just did, where you perfectly describe confirmation bias and then get all pissy when somebody points out that's what you described.

What I described isn't confirmation bias, it was an honest answer from a Christian of what communication with God may look like, which you then labeled confirmation bias, because to your limited mind you can't differentiate the two and in that same angry teen edgelord way constantly have the need to attack Christianity. Maybe one day you can grow out of that same tired immature phase and realize that no one gives a fuck about your edge lord takes, and in real life the typical response to people like you--even from other non-believers is to just walk away, because it's the same tired and old discussion with some dolt stuck at age 19 mentality.

Good luck buddy, one day!
Gold: 260.11
May 9 2023 09:05pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ May 9 2023 08:56pm)
What I described isn't confirmation bias, it was an honest answer from a Christian of what communication with God may look like, which you then labeled confirmation bias, because to your limited mind you can't differentiate the two and in that same angry teen edgelord way constantly have the need to attack Christianity. Maybe one day you can grow out of that same tired immature phase and realize that no one gives a fuck about your edge lord takes, and in real life the typical response to people like you--even from other non-believers is to just walk away, because it's the same tired and old discussion with some dolt stuck at age 19 mentality.

Good luck buddy, one day!

You're doing that thing where you pretend it doesn't bother you but it very clearly bothers you a lot. I think you should pay more attention to that dissonance.
Gold: 2,399.70
May 10 2023 05:02am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 8 2023 08:55pm)
Imo the continuance of existence is pretty cringe.

Like, we have to eat and shit and stiff and that's pretty dumb. Any God worth his salt wouldn't have made the world so dumb.

Imo we should seek a way to rip apart spacetime to eliminate all of existence to avoid how cringe it is.

Existing is awesome. What is cringe is trying to interpret some kind of "higher" purpose into it.
Religion as a whole is cringe through and through. Its the copium of man. Accepting that existing has no purpose apart from the purpose we ourselves give it, and accepting that its over as fast as it came, frees you and lets you live your one and only life to the fullest. Enjoy while its lasting.

Gold: 80,771.69
May 10 2023 01:14pm
Quote (Modulok2405 @ May 10 2023 04:02am)
Existing is awesome. What is cringe is trying to interpret some kind of "higher" purpose into it.
Religion as a whole is cringe through and through. Its the copium of man. Accepting that existing has no purpose apart from the purpose we ourselves give it, and accepting that its over as fast as it came, frees you and lets you live your one and only life to the fullest. Enjoy while its lasting.

Says that existing has no purpose but that he inherently has purpose as a being that exists.

lolz.

If there is no purpose then every person reading your post ought not taking anything you say seriously, since there's no purpose in doing so and since you have no purpose.

Lolz.

Youll fit right in w/ the you evolved from germs club.

2023 liberal/11.

This post was edited by lodd222 on May 10 2023 01:14pm
Gold: 0.00
May 10 2023 02:17pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ May 9 2023 04:17pm)
The people that tell you they have conversations with God and he tells them to do silly things oh idk go do circles in a field or go kill someone or some other schizoesque things vast majority of time can be disregarded as nonsense. you talk to most Christians and they’ll tel you the same thing.

It's interesting to me though that one's connection to God, and therefore the ability to commune with God, is statistically predicted by place of birth.
Gold: 4,575.69
May 10 2023 03:19pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ May 10 2023 01:17pm)
It's interesting to me though that one's connection to God, and therefore the ability to commune with God, is statistically predicted by place of birth.

It really depends on the level of education in my opinion
Gold: 0.00
May 10 2023 03:35pm
Quote (El1te @ May 10 2023 02:19pm)
It really depends on the level of education in my opinion

Can you say more about that?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev191011121316Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll