d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Antifa Shootout In Portland, 1 Dead
Prev123410Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 67,069.69
Trader: Trusted
Feb 20 2022 08:17pm
Quote (JessiWan @ 20 Feb 2022 21:12)
I don't want to openly endorse any illegal acts, however, I really think we should start organizing the anti-antifa.

This will accomplish nothing.
Organize your representatives/DAs to actually do their jobs.
Adding more violence to the backlog is only going to stress an already overburdened system on the brink of implosion.

This post was edited by CrackerSJ on Feb 20 2022 08:17pm
Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
Feb 20 2022 08:18pm
Quote (CrackerSJ @ Feb 20 2022 06:17pm)
This will accomplish nothing.
Organize your representatives/DAs to actually do their jobs.

They won't do shit. This has been proven again and again.

Adding more violence to the backlog is only going to stress an already overburdened system in the brink of implosion.

Stress the system how?
Feb 20 2022 08:22pm
Quote (JessiWan @ 20 Feb 2022 21:18)

Stress the system how?

More police reports, investigations, and paperwork on a thinned and strained force will only cause more needless shootings and accidental discharges at civilians. Which will cause a loop until it gives in.
And this is why we have voting. Vote out the ones not doing what you like. If they don't do their jobs, flood their office with calls, letters, emails, etc. Pressure your reps.
It's not hard. People are lazy.
I've sent countless emails and letters. Idk if it's working because I don't have these problems where I live.
Feb 20 2022 08:26pm
Quote (CrackerSJ @ Feb 20 2022 06:22pm)
More police reports, investigations, and paperwork on a thinned and strained force will only cause more needless shootings and accidental discharges at civilians.

This sounds like conjecture, no offense.

Anyway, I don't know if the system will be burdened or not, however I am not going to stand idly by when antifa thugs go around terrorizing people and shooting up people and things alike. If the police won't do anything about them, then we will have to do something about it. It's called self-preservation.

Which will cause a loop until it gives in.
And this is why we have voting. Vote out the ones not doing what you like. If they don't do their jobs, flood their office with calls, letters, emails, etc. Pressure your reps.
It's not hard. People are lazy.

It's indeed not hard, however, it's most likely useless.

Why do you think people who fundamentally don't care about you will be worried about receiving some angry letters or phone calls?
Feb 20 2022 08:30pm
Quote (JessiWan @ 20 Feb 2022 21:26)
This sounds like conjecture, no offense.

Anyway, I don't know if the system will be burdened or not, however I am not going to stand idly by when antifa thugs go around terrorizing people and shooting up people and things alike. If the police won't do anything about them, then we will have to do something about it. It's called self-preservation.

It's indeed not hard, however, it's most likely useless.

Why do you think people who fundamentally don't care about you will be worried about receiving some angry letters or phone calls?

Well because I try to have faith in the system and by not playing by the rules I'd be admitting my beloved country isnt working as intended. No one will be able to point the finger at me and say I caused anything.

The self-preservation aspect only works if they come for you. Who are you protecting by going out to a state that has its own set of rules against the federal government and telling them what to do? Let them collapse.
Feb 20 2022 08:33pm
Quote (CrackerSJ @ Feb 20 2022 06:30pm)
Well because I try to have faith in the system and by not playing by the rules I'd be admitting my beloved country isnt working as intended. No one will be able to point the finger at me and say I caused anything.

Your country *isn't* working as intended, though.

The self-preservation aspect only works if they come for you. Who are you protecting by going out to a state that has its own set of rules against the federal government and telling them what to do? Let them collapse.

Huh?

Anyway, people don't need to go to another state. They can organize themselves online. If the anitfa thugs try to instigate violence in a particular state, the people of that state can band together and give them a taste of their own medicine.
Feb 20 2022 08:41pm
Quote (JessiWan @ 20 Feb 2022 21:33)
Your country *isn't* working as intended, though.

It is working as intended. There's just corrupt people in office.

Quote (JessiWan @ 20 Feb 2022 21:33)
Huh?

Anyway, people don't need to go to another state. They can organize themselves online. If the anitfa thugs try to instigate violence in a particular state, the people of that state can band together and give them a taste of their own medicine.

Like I said, never ending loop. You're admitting police aren't handling the situation and want people to go out and "give them a taste of their own medicine". This won't do anything but cause more antifa to take to the streets. Everyone is free to leave the state as they wish if it's being terrorized and lead astray by corruption. Plenty of job openings and places to move. Organize people to move somewhere else and not become anti-antifa radicals. When there's nothing left for the politicians to rule over, they will have zero power and realize what they did. I'm more pacifist I guess.
Gold: 22,164.69
Feb 20 2022 08:42pm
Another antifa involved in the shooting gave an account to Portland Mercury. Unlike The Oregonian which is an antifa sympathizing rag, Portland Mercury is actually written and edited by antifa members, so its basically their propaganda mouthpiece, lead editor is Alex Zielinski
According to antifa;

One woman who was hit by the shooter Sunday evening shared her experience in writing with the Mercury. She requested anonymity, out of fear for her safety. She said she and three other women were standing in the middle of a street near NE 55th and NE Hassalo, working as traffic safety volunteers to steer traffic away from the planned march. All women were allegedly unarmed.
The woman described seeing a man angrily walking towards them after exiting a house.
“We were unarmed and actively working to de-escalate him and get him to leave,” she told the Mercury. “He wasn’t threatened by us. He walked up to us yelling about protesters in his neighborhood and opened fire within 90 seconds.”
She said she was standing about ten feet away from the man when he shot her, and bullets also grazed her knee and arm. Another woman was shot in the stomach, leg, and chest. Another was hit in the neck. The fourth woman was fatally shot. The woman who spoke with the Mercury said that volunteer street medics were the first on the scene to respond to their injuries.
She said she was discharged from OHSU at midnight Saturday, along with another of the injured women. She said she was surprised to learn that paramedics also took the shooter to OHSU.

So I guess their storyline is the homeowner shot himself, right?
'unarmed' 'volunteers' for 'traffic safety' and 'street medics' who happened to be wearing full black bloc and armed with guns.

As usual, its going to be virtually impossible to tell what actually happened here until we get more details. There's no reason to doubt the account of the homeowner more than any normally involved party in a shooting, once we get it. But we know Antifa is lying and destroying evidence, and there's plenty of reason to assume they were the aggressors.

This post was edited by Goomshill on Feb 20 2022 08:43pm
Gold: 12.05
Feb 20 2022 08:44pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Feb 20 2022 06:18pm)

Stress the system how?

Im with you. I used to be a proud boy before they disbanded in my state. Smashed the shit out of some soy boy antifa fergs
Feb 20 2022 08:49pm
Quote (CrackerSJ @ Feb 20 2022 06:41pm)
It is working as intended. There's just corrupt people in office.

Like I said, never ending loop. You're admitting police aren't handling the situation and want people to go out and "give them a taste of their own medicine". This won't do anything but cause more antifa to take to the streets.

I am of a different opinion. I don't think it would invite more antifas, because they would be afraid. If people return the favor to a few violent thugs, then pretty quick, the thugs will get the message.

Of course, what you said is possible, too. We simply dont know what will happen.

Everyone is free to leave the state as they wish if it's being terrorized and lead astray by corruption.

No. People shouldn't leave. They should be going after the corrupt politicians, with pitchforks in their hands if they are Amish, and with something else in their hands, if they aren't. I can't say what that is cause I don't want to be banned.

Plenty of job openings and places to move. Organize people to move somewhere else and not become anti-antifa radicals. When there's nothing left for the politicians to rule over, they will have zero power and realize what they did. I'm more pacifist I guess.

You are indeed a pacifist. Cause corrupt officials would simply fill the empty lands with minorities. Way to give up your territories.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123410Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll