d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Far Right Tv Show Rips Fraud Lefties A New One
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 291.00
Feb 8 2022 10:42am
bitchute / thread
Gold: 35,785.13
Warn: 30%
Feb 8 2022 10:47am
Is the boogieman video hosting site going to warp your fragile little minds?
Run away scared children...

Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 8 2022 10:49am
The parent channel of this video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions:
Contains Incitement to Hatred

Damn, i'm sure im missing essential information, my governement is betraying me on this ! :fume:
Gold: 0.69
Feb 8 2022 11:03am
Quote (PeptoAbysmal @ Feb 8 2022 07:58am)
If you want to push voting rights to 25, don't send 18 year olds to war. Voting on the culture war bullshit while corporate donors receive all the tangible benefits is clearly the best way to vote :wallbash:. Let me trigger all the righties in this forum right now.... Climate change is real, jesus is fake, science works, prayers don't, and if you have a mentally of a 14 year old edgelord, you probably shouldn't own a gun.

"If you want to push voting rights to 25, don't send 18 year olds to war"
(i have to admit i find this reasonable but I have to ask, is it a scientific argument?)

" Let me trigger all the righties in this forum right now...."
(challenge accepted)

"Climate change is real"
(mr climate change himself after his first "climate change" book bought really nice multi million beach front property. very recently obama also bought a really nice place on the beach and i bet they laughing at you. but we got this really cool song out of the deal.
Al Gore sings "Ball of Fire" by Paul Shanklin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD0jeBhCjz0

"jesus is fake"
(assertion fallacy)

"science works"
(agree)

"prayers don't"
(assertion fallacy)

"if you have a mentally of a 14 year old edgelord, you probably shouldn't own a gun."
(people want to take other peoples guns because they want to do something to them.)

Feb 8 2022 11:07am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Feb 8 2022 08:49am)
The parent channel of this video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions:
Contains Incitement to Hatred

Damn, i'm sure im missing essential information, my governement is betraying me on this ! :fume:

what video?
Gold: 6,020.00
Feb 8 2022 11:35am
(i have to admit i find this reasonable but I have to ask, is it a scientific argument?)
How about we do a standardized test? yea fuck dumb people. They don't need rights.

(challenge accepted)

"Climate change is real"
(mr climate change himself after his first "climate change" book bought really nice multi million beach front property. very recently obama also bought a really nice place on the beach and i bet they laughing at you. but we got this really cool song out of the deal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD0jeBhCjz0 Al gore buying beachfront property has nothing to do with 98% of scientists agreeing it's happening/man-made and the data pointing to it.

"jesus is fake"
(assertion fallacy)
You're right, i can't assume thor is fake either. So fuck it, thor's real and you can't change my mind.
"science works"
(agree)
Cool beans
"prayers don't"
(assertion fallacy)
Praying to thor for bigger penis tonight
"if you have a mentally of a 14 year old edgelord, you probably shouldn't own a gun."
(people want to take other peoples guns because they want to do something to them.)
Owning a gun is a-okay with me if you pass mental evaluations. Also, isn't this an assertion fallacy?

Feb 8 2022 12:06pm
Quote (PeptoAbysmal @ Feb 8 2022 09:35am)
How about we do a standardized test? yea fuck dumb people. They don't need rights.
(ya ok whos going to give the tests?)

(challenge accepted)

"Climate change is real"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD0jeBhCjz0 Al gore buying beachfront property has nothing to do with 98% of scientists agreeing it's happening/man-made and the data pointing to it.
(98% because who is telling you its 98%? why wouldnt a x vice president and x president know what the science is?)
check out this thread n think about it
It Used To Be
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=85378420&f=119

"jesus is fake"
(assertion fallacy)
You're right, i can't assume thor is fake either. So fuck it, thor's real and you can't change my mind.
(why change the subject? you dont have an argument to back up your assertion?)

"science works"
(agree)
Cool beans
(ya, science is cool.)

"prayers don't"
(assertion fallacy)
Praying to thor for bigger penis tonight
(now your telling me you dont know squat about scripture, we are getting somewhere)

Owning a gun is a-okay with me if you pass mental evaluations. Also, isn't this an assertion fallacy?

(ok who is going to give the "mental evaluations?)
(look up assertion fallacy)

This post was edited by TiStuff on Feb 8 2022 12:09pm
Feb 8 2022 12:06pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 8 Feb 2022 18:07)
what video?

this one;

https://www.bitchute.com/video/txlPP7XoOqFv/

maybe it works now
Feb 8 2022 12:10pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Feb 8 2022 10:06am)

imbed it
Feb 8 2022 12:20pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 8 Feb 2022 19:10)
imbed it

hu, no, i think only the chosen ones will click it and will acquire the ultimate knowledge.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/txlPP7XoOqFv/

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll