d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Muslims Build Booby Traps In France
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 11 2017 05:05pm
Quote (BardOfXiix @ 12 Jul 2017 00:02)

are they muslim though? and are they underage, thus a "trap"?
Gold: 1.66
Jul 11 2017 06:24pm
Gold: 253.00
Jul 11 2017 06:32pm
Quote (Leevee @ Jul 11 2017 05:41pm)
I'm not even joking. :mellow:

I had a treehouse with some friends, as well as a burrow right below that tree. To keep people away we set up some of these booby traps (without the spikes of course). We stopped doing that in the end, because we kept stepping into those traps ourselves when we forgot where we had placed them. It was a ton of work to get them set up again.

When I was a kid we built forts in the woods. Part of that included digging ankle deep pits as defense as well as digging holes in the middle of land bridges and putting up fake bridges over a creek. It was a lot of fun, we didn't line anything with spikes though.
Gold: 2,504.69
Jul 11 2017 06:35pm
While the source and general story of the thread are REALLY stupid, it does bring up a topic that i'm not sure gets talked about enough. How stupid ISIS and other radical Islamist terrorist organizations are in achieving their goals. Mainly their inability to understand the way to instill fear in the western world. I have to assume this is due to really stupid defectors from the western world that make poor councilors. They need to attack less concerts and instead attack people in random every day facets of their lives. I realized this as i was standing in the grocery line the other day, thinking "gosh, if ISIS had blown up a few grocery stores i'd be frantically looking around for terrorists instead of guessing which tellers are 18 and therefore ok to look at sexually." So far they've convinced me of pretty rational fears, not to go to big cities with large poor Muslim populations that can be radicalized and attend large events like concerts. I wouldn't attend the Superbowl if I had free tickets. But i already wasn't going to see an Ariana Grande concert in Paris either or going to attend a massive parade, or even go to the Boston marathon. Imagine the horror and fear they could create by pulling off a massive attack on a church in a small Kansas town. Blowing up a movie theater in Maine. Poisoning an entire restaurant in South Carolina. Tainting a blood bank with aids in Oregon. Sending anthrax at random in the mail. etc.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jul 11 2017 06:36pm
Gold: 253.00
Jul 11 2017 06:46pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 11 2017 07:35pm)
While the source and general story of the thread are REALLY stupid, it does bring up a topic that i'm not sure gets talked about enough. How stupid ISIS and other radical Islamist terrorist organizations are in achieving their goals. Mainly their inability to understand the way to instill fear in the western world. I have to assume this is due to really stupid defectors from the western world that make poor councilors. They need to attack less concerts and instead attack people in random every day facets of their lives. I realized this as i was standing in the grocery line the other day, thinking "gosh, if ISIS had blown up a few grocery stores i'd be frantically looking around for terrorists instead of guessing which tellers are 18 and therefore ok to look at sexually." So far they've convinced me of pretty rational fears, not to go to big cities with large poor Muslim populations that can be radicalized and attend large events like concerts. I wouldn't attend the Superbowl if I had free tickets. But i already wasn't going to see an Ariana Grande concert in Paris either or going to attend a massive parade, or even go to the Boston marathon. Imagine the horror and fear they could create by pulling off a massive attack on a church in a small Kansas town. Blowing up a movie theater in Maine. Poisoning an entire restaurant in South Carolina. Tainting a blood bank with aids in Oregon. Sending anthrax at random in the mail. etc.

I agree 100% with you. My dad and I have had this conversation ever since Al-Qaeda pulled off 9/11. You hit a couple of high school athletic events, a youth organization like the YMCA or any other examples you used and you have instant terror.
Jul 11 2017 06:49pm
Quote (tman65ky @ Jul 11 2017 06:46pm)
I agree 100% with you. My dad and I have had this conversation ever since Al-Qaeda pulled off 9/11. You hit a couple of high school athletic events, a youth organization like the YMCA or any other examples you used and you have instant terror.

make people afraid to go outside. turn their logical fear into illogical fear. there are what? a few hundred BIG events with MASSIVE security at them. there are millions of medium sized events with no security.

just goes to show that the fucking cunts who defect to ISIS were the kind of kids who never attended a football game to have the thought. just a Slipknot concert :rofl:

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jul 11 2017 06:50pm
Gold: 2,009.99
Jul 11 2017 07:07pm
Gold: 285.00
Jul 11 2017 07:36pm
Quote (tman65ky @ Jul 11 2017 07:46pm)

You would also have total war against you. If they did anything like that we would actually eradicate them rather than play chess with them as pawns.

Quote (IgoSoHard @ Jul 11 2017 08:07pm)

Lmao. Probably the first time that gif wasn't used on a tranny.
Jul 11 2017 07:41pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 11 2017 07:36pm)
You would also have total war against you. If they did anything like that we would actually eradicate them rather than play chess with them as pawns.

Lmao. Probably the first time that gif wasn't used on a tranny.

We hear the stats all the time. "Isis is in ×# of counties". All it takes is a rogue faction not loyal to the Muslim homeland with the goal of total war. Perhaps one crazy enough to believe a large Muslim state like Iran or Saudi Arabia will stand against the west. Hell, the taliban drew out a pretty long war on 70s tech.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 12 2017 02:01am
Quote (Leevee @ Jul 12 2017 12:33am)
Cool, I used to do this as well when I was a kid. :)

And that's why you're still mental to this day.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll